JailbairWarrior said the following in 2013 "In 10 years this whole fad of gym is gonna be over and no ones gonna give a fuck how big your biceps are"

I'm just back from the Chain gym I go to in Belgium
I like going there because it's a good way to cope while being mediocre since there's nobody there who strengthmogs me
I was training legs and shoulders today and I felt upper despair upon seeing my calves and ankles in the full length mirror
My skeleton is legit deformed tier which is why I'm switching all of my focus to running because it's the one field where a thin skeleton is an advantage

I need to get my T levels checked, I suspect they may be dogshit having never done a PCT although I have been off for 3 years now
If T levels are in the gutter I might start fucking with roids again
ffs are u a zoomer bhai??

so weird how having low T is giga common now, especially in.cities.

I am in the countryside today and people look much higher T.

yeah I used to go to fancy expensive gyms when I lived in Asia, and might need to go back to those as theres not many options in Asia, but everytime I saw an enhanced guy (basically anyone with mass AND <10% bf) I'd get freaked out and suspect he was gonna fuck my GF.

now I am back at.old piece of shit boxing gym where people are EITHERA conditioned, or big. strictly no drugs here

Fuark, the amount of times I watched that while I was hyping myself up for my first EDM concert in 2015 was insane
My first time being shirtless and on drugs at a concert, I still have not topped that day in terms of pure pleasure and validation
what happen since then, your balls drop off?

nah but in all srsness did u stop gymcelling, if so why u are literally 6'4"

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
I think zoomers are ruining gym culture. There are too many retarded zoomer SARM goblins running around and it deters men from getting into gymcelling.

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah and Oberyn
I still have a load of the ncs songs he used in his vids in one of my gymcel playlists jfl
Connor at 21 with NW1 and non-schizo was a machine
Also this video in particular destroyed any final delusions I had about "game" being that important compared to looks:

probably fucked the shit out of that italian milf in the chair.

copers

Attachments

• bicepmogger.mp4
    146.8 KB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and ChickenAndRiceBrah
@6ft4
@ChickenAndRiceBrah

This was the first connor murphy video I ever watched

Holy shit at how much of a slayer he was in his prime

I remember going to the gym twice that day. Even added the song to my playlist