jakarta and delhi have similar populations yet one is relatively clean and the other isn’t. why?

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

King Of The Mulattos
what’s also interesting is jakarta is muslim while delhi is hindu

hindus need to do better lol

the filthiest places in the world are where hindus live and it’s not a coincidence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 18522, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
i’ve barely seen any trash on the streets of jakarta yet in delhi people will pee and spit anywhere they get the chance to

maybe muslims are superior to hindus afterall

the filthiest places in the world are where hindus live and it’s not a coincidence
You ain't been to ya motherland

If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
You ain't been to ya motherland

If You Say So Wow GIF by Identity
i’ve been to africa. the muslims there are dirty actually

but in sub saharan africa it’s a different type of dirty. just undeveloped rural type garbage

there’s no reason the capital of your country should be the most polluted and dirtiest capital in the world

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MoggerGaston, horizontallytall, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
there’s no reason the capital of your country should be the most polluted and dirtiest capital in the world
There is a reason. Dalits.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
bangladesh is worse than india i think and theyre muzzie

bangladesh is worse than india i think and theyre muzzie
interesting

i would say it’s due to indian being it’s largest trading partner but that goes to china

i guess it’s just in their genetics to live like absolute pigs then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
@human304 @RAMU KAKA

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
what’s also interesting is jakarta is muslim while delhi is hindu

hindus need to do better lol

True about hindus from a muslim curry yakhi~~ although Jakarta is 10x more subhuman than Delhi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
Ignored

• JFL
He probably thought you're poorvel Dalit from Nigeria and cut the line cuz he was superior Brahmin
yea then i pushed the retarded oriental with darker skin than me out the way and talked over him in perfect english like the true anglo i am

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24427
Did you try streetshitting in india? Supposedly its very freeing for the mind

Did you try streetshitting in india? Supposedly its very freeing for the mind
no but i did partake in the pissing and spitting wherever you feel like

as soon as i left india i had to adjust my brain back to civilized western standard

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

but in sub saharan africa it’s a different type of dirty. just undeveloped rural type garbage

Africa just has a lot of trash but they don’t shit and piss in the streets and disregard personal hygiene like some hindus/Indians do

• +1

as soon as i left india i had to adjust my brain back to civilized western standard
I heard pedophilia/hebophilia is normal in Africa as well lmao. Like a grown man with a very young girl.

I heard pedophilia/hebophilia is normal in Africa as well lmao. Like a grown man with a very young girl.
most poor farming areas pedophilia is unfortunately socially accepted

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

The reason for Africa being in the state that it’s in is the European powers that looted the fuck out of it in the scramble for Africa.

It’s a shame cuz Africa is one of the most resource rich places and they could’ve been very rich but Europe and especially France has been stealing from Africa for centuries and still does today.

France is the worst one when it comes to this

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27674
lol at this cope
indonesians are much shorter than curries, specially northern curries from delhi where the avg height is 5’10 JFL. And some northern curry men can look decent while indonesian have 0 smv

did you really just piss anywhere? Lmao