whiskers52
- Joined
- Aug 11, 2026
- Posts
- 8,123
- Reputation
- 17,533
James Mack, you know what you did?
You took advantage of me when I was young and you had me questioning myself my whole life.
You made me think I was gay.
My brother tried to molest me, bro.
My brother touched me sexually.
And I know some people gonna laugh cuz that shit is crazy as hell.
But everybody that’s out here just like me, just know you’re not alone.
And I had to get this demon off my back.
And hell no, I ain’t gay.
I’m straight as hell.
I love women.
I love Black women.
I love Black queens.
But I’m vulnerable as hell.
And I just need somebody.
And shout out to my mama, because when I told my mama, I know she ain’t know… and it hurt me.
My brother took advantage of me, James Mack.
I’m not scared no more.
You took advantage of me when I was young and you had me questioning myself my whole life.
You made me think I was gay.
My brother tried to molest me, bro.
My brother touched me sexually.
And I know some people gonna laugh cuz that shit is crazy as hell.
But everybody that’s out here just like me, just know you’re not alone.
And I had to get this demon off my back.
And hell no, I ain’t gay.
I’m straight as hell.
I love women.
I love Black women.
I love Black queens.
But I’m vulnerable as hell.
And I just need somebody.
And shout out to my mama, because when I told my mama, I know she ain’t know… and it hurt me.
My brother took advantage of me, James Mack.
I’m not scared no more.