James sapphire can still become a chad

rrm_ss2

rrm_ss2

Iron
James sapphire already has the bone structure from the bone smashing and the other shit that he did so if he loses some weight he could actually be good looking i feel like he used to be a sub5 because he was extremely skinny.

• +1
Reactions: iblamehamza and BrutalMogger
James sapphire already has the bone structure from the bone smashing and the other shit that he did so if he loses some weight he could actually be good looking i feel like he used to be a sub5 because he was extremely skinny.
Bonesmashing works??

Bonesmashing works??
Im actually amazed by reading what OP said.....
I thought James underwent Surgery, and BoneSmashing was cope.
However, There are more insane transformations thanks to BoneSmashing, people claim.
For example, there was a youtuber called ´indigenous Swiss´, he transformerd into a Chad due to bonesmashing.

Im actually amazed by reading what OP said.....
I thought James underwent Surgery, and BoneSmashing was cope.
However, There are more insane transformations thanks to BoneSmashing, people claim.
For example, there was a youtuber called ´indigenous Swiss´, he transformerd into a Chad due to bonesmashing.
i mean James said he didn't get any surgery and there is many proofs that bone smashing works

The mental asylum bluepilled him

He has completely given up on .org and looksmaxxing in general if im not wrong

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
James is chad right now and always has been.

He has completely given up on .org and looksmaxxing in general if im not wrong
cope i bet you he checks on .org every now and than he will never be able to give up on it