James Sapphire is a celebrity

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
This dude @curlyheadjames has people paying him in discord, he has tons of E girls in love with him that would do anything for him (cut his name into their thighs for example). He has a lot of crazy fans that make edits and are obsessed with him, it's like a cult. He changed a lot I don't know what happened to him. He used to be a cool guy, I was friends with him with 3 different personas I bet he doesn't even remember 1. now all he does is drugs, steroids, smoke, eat chocolate candy.

I remember not long ago when I was a greycel even I wanted to know a lot about this dude at the time it seemed everyone hated him he didn't make tiktoks he didn't do anything and I felt bad for him and tried to be friends with him cuz everyone on the forum hated him but he called me the n word. anyways i made a lot of threads about him because he used EVIL subliminals to make me be a fan of his.

I think we can all agree that James Sapphire is NOT a Looksmax star anymore and he has degraded in quality and as a human being! Nothing will come close to the prime JAMES SAPPHIRE, not the little femboy that sang cool songs but the chad Richard Ramirez he was when he first made blackpill curse.

Anyways James, I have escaped your weird "mind control". I have cleansed myself through a lot of blockage removal subliminals and subliminal flushes and with the help of praying to a higher being and doing good affirmations. So ITS not impossible to escape
James Sapphire.

This is gonna be my LAST thread on him, after the countless I made. The only way that would change if
James Sapphire somehow went back to the way he was before! That's not gonna happen though and I am willing to help the people that were directly affected by him through DMS!

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Suimaxxer, Deleted member 27447 and 4 others
I'm a celebrity also

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Hero of the Imperium, aBetterMii and 1 other person
You seem like one of his egirls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Suimaxxer, Sny and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: 5OuttaTen
You seem like one of his egirls
I have stopped. I will not even say his name anymore, as I believe it brings bad luck.
this dude really traumatised you huh

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Jew Sapphire

But not a single woman would ever consentually have sex with him, nor will he ever have a truly successful or fulfilling life until he literally gets a brain transplant because there's no hope for his deep seated delusions about the world and how it treats him.

It's all for naught.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and ernst
Jfl at this dick riding

😲 he attracts the mentally ill/unstable with his content

what

• +1
Reactions: Sny
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
James lives in your head RENT FREE

• +1
aren’t you really a virgin incel? Or did you ever drain your balls in a foid consensually?

just curious
jfl i aint no virgin there is no such thing as a prettyboy who has ever been a virgin especially since i was 25% gymmaxxed at the time
to answer the last question yes 5 times
James lives in your head RENT FREE
:0

Is there any better looking person than Jamed Sapphire? And im not talking about some autistic broke ass fag. Im talking about the prime 2023 James with crooked teeth, acne, overdone fillers and drug addiction. The only thing that could be better is his zygos and jaw, but it doesnt matter as much because we know hes capable of everything. In the other hand his skin is stil relatively good and hair is id say on top notch, and sign for very good hormone and mental development.

• +1
Is there any better looking person than Jamed Sapphire? And im not talking about some autistic broke ass fag. Im talking about the prime 2023 James with crooked teeth, acne, overdone fillers and drug addiction. The only thing that could be better is his zygos and jaw, but it doesnt matter as much because we know hes capable of everything. In the other hand his skin is stil relatively good and hair is id say on top notch, and sign for very good hormone and mental development.
is this a copypasta? my teeth are straight from braces ahahaha and my zygos = perfect i just need jaw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chawaje
no it didnt ofend bro thank u just wait for 2024 i am gonna mog even harder
No bro u better not do anything with your looks id just hit the gym and do something to look more normal. Id worry about the mental health more.

• +1
inv me to his discord

• +1
hes so hot bros

• +1
No bro u better not do anything with your looks id just hit the gym and do something to look more normal. Id worry about the mental health more.
im going to take a tour next year going all in comin back out with about 8 surgeries and i will gymmaxx in the meantime and i will come back out after my tour and ill be a better man than whenever i came in to this hard journey
inv me to his discord
hes so hot bros
thx heres tha new server got banned yesterday https://discord.gg/crE6YME9N4

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
All this just for me to react with jfl