James Sapphire RECENTLY Followed This Account On Instagram!

Thanks for keeping us all in the loop @kyb I would ship it they are both talented artists but he is still dating instagram user savmarie06 according to his instagram bio, could he possibly be cheating on her with heartfelt.xoxo?

843C03F3 B5FA 4839 BB08 F4618F5195C6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Mods ban him and blow up his house

@curlyheadjames recently followed "heartfelt.xoxo" on instagram.
View attachment 2327773
View attachment 2327775
View attachment 2327776

Tell me what you guys think about this!
is suicidal idol actually a girl bro? i heard the song spread and shit and wanted to follow the journey of this artist like other artists I follow, but I can't really listen to ecstasy by that artist because it's a long story and it creeps me out sometimes hearing the song.

literally who did literally what?

what is this bullshit

Thanks for keeping us all in the loop @kyb I would ship it they are both talented artists but he is still dating instagram user savmarie06 according to his instagram bio, could he possibly be cheating on her with heartfelt.xoxo?

View attachment 2328041
is suicidal idol actually a girl bro? i heard the song spread and shit and wanted to follow the journey of this artist like other artists I follow, but I can't really listen to ecstasy by that artist because it's a long story and it creeps me out sometimes hearing the song.
are you seeing heartfelt.xoxo? @curlyheadjames i dont know its just really suspicious, could you update us? i don't buy your story.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
@lunin7 thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
@skorp @Blackgymmax do you have any opinions on this aswell?

what does this have to do with
bro, bro, shut the fuck up and tell me your thoughts on the situtation, before i smack some sense into your wise ass.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
are you seeing heartfelt.xoxo? @curlyheadjames i dont know its just really suspicious, could you update us? i don't buy your story.
dude wtf she prolly has so many chads in her dms from this song blowing up i didnt even know she was a girl before u told me JFL