View attachment 1927687
View attachment 1927689

View attachment 1927679
6'5"
Body Count: Virgin

NT: No

WHO MOGS?
@height

Ramirez look-alike or Nordcuck downie. I think the answer is obvious.

Bro you’ve descended hard. And your body looks horrible, I’d start lifting and bulking. Even if you think your low bf is better you gotta agree with me when I say, your body rn is a skinny pretty boy body and it won’t be respected when you get older. Lean bulk bro, atleast lean bulk
bro i have no ogee curve in that old second picture tho? i posted that pic on a looksmax server and they said i need to get kybella for my chubby cheeks and when i actually did lean down now ppl are saying it looks bad why is this? did the standards change? do girls not like hollow cheeks anymore?

I want to be James sapphire for Halloween
lmfao how would that even work ahaha i woke up today to see a girl posing in her Halloween costume and it made me so fucking depressed because for the past 2 years in my prime teenage years i've missed out on going to Halloween with friends because no one has invited me and no one wants to even be around me it's so fucking brutal man how i see these Halloween foids and i can't get them because they're gonna be fucked by these highschool HTNs not even chads but HTNs this isn't a looks issue i'm just not NT enough to get friends

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
True, whites are recessed
why is the average highschool white zoomer always recessed or has very little bone mass why is that? but then the blacks come in with their zygos popping out and shit

you are extremely similar to my cat
specially eyes and jaw
but your side profile is somehow similar too lmao
mogs
lmfao feline looks i guess?
i've always thought i look more like a wolf to be honest because of my eye color it's hazel
once i get surgery next year i'll probably get a lighter shade and i will no longer resemble a wolf
i think chads look like dogs and stacies look like cats for example sean opry doesn't have cat eyes he looks like a siberian husky same with somerhalder
71g SAdbPLL
Gettyimages 78396344 612x612
Capture

• Woah
Reactions: 250722
and i use a hammer
i looked like shit when i was a prettyboy i had to fraud by using hair product i did skin care frauded with style and had hair that covered my eyes a lot of the time and used hair dye this is my raw no showers no ass wipe no skin care no nothing just me
sure I probably have less appeal and approachability but i mog harder PSL wise and that's all that matters

wtf post bone smashing routine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
  • +1
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer
wtf post bone smashing routine
im not a gatekeeper it's just not for me benefit to post on a public site what i do to smash my face in people just look at me even more as a schizo bc this is an anti looksmaxxing forum

• +1
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer
im not a gatekeeper it's just not for me benefit to post on a public site what i do to smash my face in people just look at me even more as a schizo bc this is an anti looksmaxxing forum
i added you on discord accept pls

• +1
James appeal mogs height and probably less inhib also . height looks normie and no one goes after height these days because its normal to be tall you wont surprise anyone. James is chad btw but he needs to gymmax he can mascmax easily after gaining muscle and roididng

• +1
James appeal mogs height and probably less inhib also . height looks normie and no one goes after height these days because its normal to be tall you wont surprise anyone. James is chad btw but he needs to gymmax he can mascmax easily after gaining muscle and roididng
i will try to be honest but i will at least grow to 5 10 according to my ulna length and doctors so i wont be a manlet but i wont be tall but face and dick size will make up for it and muscles may too once i roid

i will try to be honest but i will at least grow to 5 10 according to my ulna length and doctors so i wont be a manlet but i wont be tall but face and dick size will make up for it and muscles may too once i roid
Could you make a pic of all the heightmax supplements you use?

I want to know if you really use them so I ask you to take a picture
i will make a video of me injecting it all next month when im finished with treatment

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Too many troll posts here and biased comments because you knew him prior. James mogs him hard just fucking look lmfao

Too many troll posts here and biased comments because you knew him prior. James mogs him hard just fucking look lmfao
it's appeal vs psl

bro i have no ogee curve in that old second picture tho? i posted that pic on a looksmax server and they said i need to get kybella for my chubby cheeks and when i actually did lean down now ppl are saying it looks bad why is this? did the standards change? do girls not like hollow cheeks anymore?
they do, but your cheeks are too hallow, coupled with your rough skin, acne, positive cathal tilt eyebrows. it looks too weird bro. trust me man, you look soo much better in this picture
compared to this picture
respectfully you look like an ogre freak, and your body looks horrible. also the weird faces you make arnt helping you lmao. your literally a chad in that first picture. if u want to be lean, stay a little leaner than that picture

• +1
they do, but your cheeks are too hallow, coupled with your rough skin, acne, positive cathal tilt eyebrows. it looks too weird bro. trust me man, you look soo much better in this picture View attachment 1929078compared to this pictureView attachment 1929079respectfully you look like an ogre freak, and your body looks horrible. also the weird faces you make arnt helping you lmao. your literally a chad in that first picture. if u want to be lean, stay a little leaner than that picture
ogre is better than not being dimorphic enough i was bullied in that picture not taken seriously i mog way harder now and im way more masculine

ogre is better than not being dimorphic enough i was bullied in that picture not taken seriously i mog way harder now and im way more masculine
do whatever u want man, but I think youve taken lean maxing and looking masculine way too far. imo and to most girls you look ALOT better in that first picture. like your literally a chad. its just say to see you waste your potential. although do whatever make u happy man

do whatever u want man, but I think youve taken lean maxing and looking masculine way too far. imo and to most girls you look ALOT better in that first picture. like your literally a chad. its just say to see you waste your potential. although do whatever make u happy man
ill keep the face as it is buti will gymmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Sondern