james sapphires song is actually good

´´´´´´´´

´´´´´´´´

Gold
i watched this one tiktok where the song goes beyond ‘moggg me cut me til i bleed’ and the melody is very good @curlyheadjames ion know if the satanic subliminals shii is true but u should work w music

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21898, LampPostPrime, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
i watched this one tiktok where the song goes beyond ‘moggg me cut me til i bleed’ and the melody is very good @curlyheadjames ion know if the satanic subliminals shii is true but u should work w music

There are no subliminals in those songs, the only songs with subliminal are "blackpill curse [THE MAGNUM OPUS MEGAMIX]" "soyciety apocalypse" and "kill me" regardless of those 3 songs the subliminal are not bad but encourage eye lightening ideal face shaping wealth happiness and status I've never put a bad subliminal in a song and never will ever I care about my supporters and only wish the best for all of them <33333 thank you so much I love u bro 🖤 🖤 🖤 :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: 🤘 🤘 🤘

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 21898 and 7 others
There are no subliminals in those songs, the only songs with subliminal are "blackpill curse [THE MAGNUM OPUS MEGAMIX]" "soyciety apocalypse" and "kill me" regardless of those 3 songs the subliminal are not bad but encourage eye lightening ideal face shaping wealth happiness and status I've never put a bad subliminal in a song and never will ever I care about my supporters and only wish the best for all of them <33333 thank you so much I love u bro 🖤 🖤 🖤 :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: 🤘 🤘 🤘
JAMES!!!! JUST HEARD YOUR NEW SONG WITH RICE FLERF!!! THAT SHIT SLAPS!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
His subliminals will give you dreams of him in it as an entity. I can confirm cause i would have a lot of dreams with him in it. Idk why sometimes he rocked a buzzcut in some of the dreams i had with him too. I also wasn’t the only one having dreams of him at this time other people in his old discord server were too and james himself even had dreams of himself seeing the entity of his identity (hey that rhymes). So be warned at your own risk. Only saying this for your safety as im friends with james

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21898 and Deleted member 16133
🤘 🤘
His subliminals will give you dreams of him in it as an entity. I can confirm cause i would have a lot of dreams with him in it. Idk why sometimes he rocked a buzzcut in some of the dreams i had with him too. I also wasn’t the only one having dreams of him at this time other people in his old discord server were too and james himself even had dreams of himself seeing the entity of his identity (hey that rhymes). So be warned at your own risk. Only saying this for your safety as im friends with james
dey not bad dreams doe and honestly if u like a certain artist and listen to it enough they're bound to appear in your dreams it's just exposure therapy and shit not nothing badi nherently

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, plukee and Deleted member 21898
🤘 🤘

dey not bad dreams doe and honestly if u like a certain artist and listen to it enough they're bound to appear in your dreams it's just exposure therapy and shit not nothing badi nherently
Hi James I recently fucked you mother 😊

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee and Deleted member 31155
if you're on this website u ain't fuckin shieeeetttt jus tha truth homie 💀 💀
if u somehow became popular would u give us free tickets for ur concert?

• Love it
if u somehow became popular would u give us free tickets for ur concert?
i would give my true blackpilled supporters anything < 3

• Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Dietsnasta, plukee and 2 others
I bet anything you wouldn't dare to be edgelord around niggers

• +1
Reactions: plukee
That's why I don't take "masculine" metalhead white guys seriously. Put them around niggers and their white dick shrivel into white pussies

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta
Nahhh, James BE pulling Them subliminals JFl.

Put a leg lengthening subliminals in Blackpill curse 3 pls

• +1
Nahhh, James BE pulling Them subliminals JFl.

Put a leg lengthening subliminals in Blackpill curse 3 pls
I will never use subliminals again in any future project, or inherently poison my audience in any unwanted way. they will go into my music at face value, no hidden uncovered messages underlayed in the song hurting or benefitting them. even if they end up getting better looking, I will never force someone to listen to affirmations they didn't consent to.

• Love it
Reactions: plukee