Jamesothy appreciation thread

nigga barely has 100 rep more than posts at over 3k and thinks he's suddenly a distinguished rep gatekeeper
not talking to you lgbtqxyzlmop retard

not talking to you lgbtqxyzlmop retard
you were, remember that's why you're here Reddit faggot.

It's obviously a fucking joke but with your inept social skills that extra chromosome gave you i can't fucking blame you for not being able to tell

cant even use racial slurs properly, keep bringing up that ratio (y)
quick reminder you're bringing up your own ratio too. nobody's giving you any reacts for these spastic outburts you're having

quick reminder you're bringing up your own ratio too. nobody's giving you any reacts for these spastic outburts you're having
youve been sucking this guy dry for half an hour and claim that you arent lgbt? ok bro

youve been sucking this guy dry for half an hour and claim that you arent lgbt? ok bro
no, do you have dementia?

i was here first, you barked at me, quit and called your mate, who i told to shut the fuck up, then you said let's pack it up'', but the detail of him saying he bodymogged you had you so intrigued you stayed and DEMANDED to see A GUY's body, something you're still salty about not receiving, and YOU'RE saying you're not lgbt?

ok bro.

Another thread derailed by curries again smh
@IncelsBraincels

• JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
Another thread derailed by curries again smh
@IncelsBraincels
im compiling a list of indians to ignore to significantly improve their site experience :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311