Jamesothy extermination thread

What ego nigga?
You shouldnt have any
Jealous inkwell? He’s slaying Asian stacies

D098CE4D 4586 48AF 8466 6B129BBD87CF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Marsiere214, Deleted member 7098 and 15 others
I like to mess around and pretend to be angry with newbies sometimes. I was quoting Mike Tyson.
Killing cats for no reason is not ok though :woke:

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 15099, ✿👍col and 10 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Oh, I just meant that she wouldn't go trying to find the world's smallest violin if she saw something like that happen.
Are you attracted to your wife? can you objectively admit she's ugly beyond imagination? sorry bro, tho...

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., n0rthface and FailedNormieManlet
Oh, I just meant that she wouldn't go trying to find the world's smallest violin if she saw something like that happen.
why do you think low empathy is a good trait in a woman?

seems like it would be the opposite...

• +1
Reactions: 360°, n0rthface and FailedNormieManlet
I don't understand this hate towards him, he is a super chill guy in this shithole. There are white supremacists, pedophiles, rapists, communists, psychopaths, sociopaths and all types of horrible human beings here to bully, why him?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, Deleted member 12234, Deleted member 15099 and 8 others
Is JBW real in china? How much did u get laid and how did u meet ur wife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, Marsiere214, ChristianChad and 12 others
I don't understand this hate towards him, he is a super chill guy in this shithole. There are white supremacists, pedophiles, rapists, communists, psychopaths , sociopaths and all the horrible human beings to bully, why him?
I just genuinely want to know how he married this thing

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, ChristianChad, .👽. and 5 others
I don't understand this hate towards him, he is a super chill guy in this shithole. There are white supremacists, pedophiles, rapists, communists, psychopaths , sociopaths and all the horrible human beings here to bully, why him?
he boiled rice and killed kot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and ChristianChad
I don't know man, some of you all really need to chill and go outside

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Prettyboy
Killing cats for no reason is not ok though :woke:
That b*stard put it's tooth right through my finger. It couldn't even let go cause it was stuck. So I shook my arm up and down and it detached. As it fell I kicked it because I was angry. It was more of a reflex but ended up crippling it. It was good as dead anyways at that point so I quickly crushed it's head.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 14905, turkproducer and 11 others
Are you attracted to your wife? can you objectively admit she's ugly beyond imagination? sorry bro, tho...
I'm sure your mother could be made to look like an abomination too if someone cherrypicked a distorted stillshot of her.

• Ugh..
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
I'm sure your mother could be made to look like an abomination too if someone cherrypicked a distorted stillshot of her.
Why mad? I wanna know for real. can't you objectively tell she's ugly as fuck? an abomination? James...can't you?

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and FailedNormieManlet

'6ft human-like creature' spotted lurking in woods sparks panic: 'Looks like Gollum'​

BIZARRE footage has emerged that shows what appears to be a human-like creature stalking a moose on the outskirts of some woodland in Canada, leaving locals terrified.
3ABA6329 C13F 42AA 8D8C 3D9C81547843

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 16058, ChristianChad and 25 others
Well killing a cat is fucked up...

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Deleted member 16058, ChristianChad and 8 others
why do you think low empathy is a good trait in a woman?

seems like it would be the opposite...
It's not low empathy at all. It's got more to do with having healthy priorities and values. The average Western woman would practically tear her hear out seeing that being done to a dog. But a child?

My wife wouldn't enjoy seeing that. But she would still be able to function properly without irritating me about it for hours.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
I don't know man, some of you all really need to chill and go outside
Why would I feel bad for someone who kills dogs and cats for fun then brags about it online?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Jfl
FaceApp 1642033848806

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Deleted member 16058, ChristianChad and 17 others
Why mad? I wanna know for real. can't you objectively tell she's ugly as fuck? an abomination? James...can't you?
Who said I'm mad? The opinion of an autist doesn't move me any which way. I know I know better.

Look @Jamesothy it's one thing if you kill a cat

But a dog? Come on man don't eat them :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan and Deleted member 16058
Definitely mad
Ok, I'm mad. Only because I'm frustrated with your retardation. You're gonna take a jab at me, but I'll bet you're a loser. Much more than I might be.

'6ft human-like creature' spotted lurking in woods sparks panic: 'Looks like Gollum'​

BIZARRE footage has emerged that shows what appears to be a human-like creature stalking a moose on the outskirts of some woodland in Canada, leaving locals terrified.
View attachment 1491167
thank god we have @badg96 that can rape this creature

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 16058, Marsiere214 and 7 others
Who said I'm mad? The opinion of an autist doesn't move me any which way. I know I know better.
Autist>

Stomps on cats heads>

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Marsiere214, .👽. and 7 others
True. Eating animals that have been turtured for months is cool tho :feelsgood: killing a kitty? no no..big no.
You are right, this is one of our hypocrisies as westerners

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 16058, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 15099, Marsiere214 and 11 others
That’s a sociopath thing, not an autism thing.
That's an edgy 14yo emo girl thing, larping as "dangerous psychopath" online is cringe and gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 17174 and 8 others