Jamesothy extermination thread

@buckchadley31, fuck off, loser.

Edit: Sorry, I think I know why you reacted with puke, sorry.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Baldingman1998, Jeffrey Epstein and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, n0rthface and buckchadley31
rate him in this pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, _____, Deleted member 16058 and 18 others
At first I thought this was the hapa son before reading further.

Beutal she looks like an underage chinese construction worker.

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Deleted member 16058, TITUS and 12 others
holy fuck he acc looks like that :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

He looks like the stereotypical white guy who goes to asia because he fails in the west
If you're going to drink chinese milk powder, soy is the least of your worries :hnghn:

What living with Chinese people do to a mf
He probably made a barbecue with the dead cat :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kevin Logan, Marsiere214, HOLYFUARK and 3 others
Is JBW real in china? How much did u get laid and how did u meet ur wife
The short answer is yes. It's more like JBD though. In any homogeneous society all you gotta do is just be different. I got laid a lot in the beginning, when I was a young man and that's all I was trying to do. I couldn't really tell you how much. China's got a lot of foreigners too though. And I had my fun with plenty of white girls too. In fact I broke a young Serbian girl's heart amd caused her to go back home when marrying my wife, believe it or not.

I already told the story of how I met my wife in another thread. I met her at work. She was my boss. Here it is If you want to read.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 12234, koalendo and 1 other person
@Jamesothy is this an american or Chinese hospital?
American. My boy was born in Knoxville. There wouldn't be any panels with buttons on a Chinese hospital bed.

The short answer is yes. It's more like JBD though. In any homogeneous society all you gotta do is just be different. I got laid a lot in the beginning, when I was a young man and that's all I was trying to do. I couldn't really tell you how much. China's got a lot of foreigners too though. And I had my fun with plenty of white girls too. In fact I broke a young Serbian girl's heart amd caused her to go back home when marrying my wife, believe it or not.

I already told the story of how I met my wife in another thread. I met her at work. She was my boss. Here it is If you want to read.

Attachments 44
JBW be like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Toth's thot, Xangsane and 3 others

nice I read it.

Is it over for me in china as a 5'5 pajeet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Abomination of a son he clearly loooks more gook then white over for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Marsiere214, Collagen or rope and 1 other person
brutal, from those posts he definitely sounds unhinged but what did he do to warrant this thread tbh northfacelossus

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
nice I read it.

Is it over for me in china as a 5'5 pajeet
It's over for everybody in China. The government is forcing all the foreigners to leave. It's gonna be like Nazi Germany all over again pretty soon for the few who have stayed.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Marsiere214, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 4 others
It's over for everybody in China. The government is forcing all the foreigners to leave. It's gonna be like Nazi Germany all over again pretty soon for the few who have stayed.
i wanted to teach science there...

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Marsiere214, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Based china should definitely get rid of kikes curries and other human vermin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Marsiere214, Collagen or rope and 4 others
Based china should definitely get rid of likes curries and other human vermin
They're getting rid of all foreigners. Making life very difficult for the ones still there.

• +1
Try Vietnam once the world gets back to normal. It's a great country. Like China was 10 years ago, but with a free internet.
A freeer internet is a playground for Jews to spread cancerous ideas in society

• JFL
Reactions: Collagen or rope
You think the Chinese internet's any more right
Yes it provides the people with all the entertainment and connectivity but prevents Jews culture Marxists LGBT and other scums from gaining popularity

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope
all this good shit you young cats talking but the question is will any of you soft ass niggas run his fade?

oh what was that? no!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 12002
all this good shit you young cats talking but the question is will any of you soft ass niggas run his fade?

oh what was that? no!!!
Lol, I like the pun.

American. My boy was born in Knoxville. There wouldn't be any panels with buttons on a Chinese hospital bed.
Yeah I thought so.

• +1
China doesn't have good healthcare?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan and Toth's thot
😼

• +1
Animal abusers are evil people. I wish harm upon @Jamesothy and @RODEBLUR
you cancerous shitfaced tranny why you insulting @RODEBLUR huh tell me nigger do i need to send the big boys on you just stfu about @RODEBLUR or kys nigger

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath and aBetterMii
Why invest energy into memes/stereotypes designed to ultimately hurt white men smv when you could do the same about niggers instead? Do you really think it's a coincidence that the 2nd most feminine/highest smv race of women undergoes smear campaigns when it comes to dating white men? I don't particularly likes Jamesothy but attacking all white men and our ability to date out just helps niggers and ethnics. White men conquering other women makes all white men look good.

Notice all the ethnics celebrating this thread with you. It's that way for a reason.

• +1
JFL @ THIS RICE BOILING ABOMINATION
View attachment 1491026View attachment 1491027

View attachment 1491002View attachment 1491003
I’m cringe so hard @ this mentally unwell abomination, does he really feel like some kind of super soldier mystic warrior when he autistically attacks a defenceless animal?

THIS HOW HE FEEL AFTER KILLING A CAT
View attachment 1491016I bet he was screeching while
attacking those animals in an autistic rage.

The worst thing is, this nigga has a son. And even worst than that is that his son is a “hapa” :feelskek:

Should we really let people who attack defenceless animals near children?

So this is the Chinese subhuman that decided to race mix with him.

View attachment 1491017

JFL
View attachment 1491019

JESUS CHRIST, the memes really don’t lie

View attachment 1491023View attachment 1491024

BOIL THE RICE, PAY THE PRICE

View attachment 1491028
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

THIS LIL NIGGA ONLY 5 MONTHS OLD AND HE ALREADY LOOK LIKE A 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN

THIS LIL NIGGA PRE-TARDED

THIS LIL NIGGA JUST SERVED ME CHICKEN BALLS AND FRIED RICE

THIS LIL NIGGA LOOK LIKE HE THE HEAD OF STATE OF SOME ASIAN COMMUNIST COUNTRY
View attachment 1491030

JFL it’s over for his chink wife, his ER 2.0 son and him @Jamesothy

Tibetan man carrying a basket on his back pannier nyango village near BF4MRC

You fucking killed him dude :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, DwayneWhite55 and .👽.
Jamesothy's wife be like

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, DwayneWhite55, Marsiere214 and 6 others
MORE MEAMS PLEASE!!!)))

I got all these autists dancing for me just cause I went and killed a little old kitty cat. Feeds the ego. Tell me when you're all done so I can go ahead and chime in with the last word)))

View attachment 1491146
Why'd you kill a cat though? My grandfather sometimes killed a few kittens so there wouldn't be too many cats, but just for fun? Nah that's messed up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Man, I didn’t know he was like this to be honest. :/
I am still not sure if this guy is genuine or using some other guy's pics to larp here. Maybe he is just using some mentally handicapped dude's pics here and larps.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Why invest energy into memes/stereotypes designed to ultimately hurt white men smv when you could do the same about niggers instead? Do you really think it's a coincidence that the 2nd most feminine/highest smv race of women undergoes smear campaigns when it comes to dating white men? I don't particularly likes Jamesothy but attacking all white men and our ability to date out just helps niggers and ethnics. White men conquering other women makes all white men look good.
Yeah dude, a few memes about yellow fever subhumans on an obscure internet forum are definitely going to hurt white men SMV

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Yeah dude, a few memes about yellow fever subhumans on an obscure internet forum are definitely going to hurt white men SMV

giphy.gif
You do realize every major meme you saw started out as something only a few people saw at first on some shitty Chan site or forum, right?

That's the entire concept behind memes. They start out as small ideas and echo into stereotypes into the human psyche. Meme isn't an internet buzzword, it dates back decades.

Regardless, the major point is that a white man shouldn't do/say shit to hurt other whites. In general. Have self respect.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath

Notice all the ethnics celebrating this thread with you. It's that way for a reason.
You do realize every major meme you saw started out as something only a few people saw at first on some shitty Chan site or forum, right?

That's the entire concept behind memes. They start out as small ideas and echo into stereotypes into the human psyche. Meme isn't an internet buzzword, it dates back decades.

Regardless, the major point is that a white man shouldn't do/say shit to hurt other whites. In general. Have self respect.
It's not that deep bro