Images   2024 04 27T235743471 Images   2024 04 20T001132061
Arosio
Images   2024 04 27T231735170 Images   2024 04 30T100217172

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
jamie has more harm ny

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
I will only use photos from the premiere, fraudulent takes with soap opera lighting will not be used

Both are ugly asf

• JFL
Arosio those are bad pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and whitegymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
  • +1
this forum cant rate women
Assessing is actually an easy thing, just observe each person's facial structure and based on that you can see who moggs, but the overdose of cope that people take is too big to see the basics.

Assessing is actually an easy thing, just observe each person's facial structure and based on that you can see who moggs, but the overdose of cope that people take is too big to see the basics.
this forum thinks that women should be recessed melted NCT subhuman femlets with disportionally big asses and boobs

• +1
this forum thinks that women should be recessed melted NCT subhuman femlets with disportionally big asses and boobs
Subhuman eye area
Images   2024 04 30T092553701
was being rated as gigastacy these days

@ElTruecel Said her is top4 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, dont foggs not even prime Portman
Nobody knows who tf Jamie is :lul:. Also Bad pics for Arosio + Portman is overrated

Nobody knows who tf Jamie is :lul:. Also Bad pics for Arosio + Portman is overrated
wtf? I'm not even talking about status here, no one knows who Arosio is outside of Brazil either, if she were from Hollywood, she wouldn't stand out among Jolie, Diane Kruger, Brooke etc.

wtf? I'm not even talking about status here,
The point is I’ve never heard of Jamie until you brought her up never seen her spoke around these forums. But she an old tranny face idk how u find that attractive. Arosio has a better jaw and better ratios
no one knows who Arosio is outside of Brazil either, if she were from Hollywood, she wouldn't stand out among Jolie, Diane Kruger, Brooke etc.
yea regardless still mogs the troon u posted bruh.

arósio mogs so hard
Ana paula arosio terra nostra 0317 1400x8001

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and whitegymmax
The point is I’ve never heard of Jamie until you brought her up never seen her spoke around these forums. But she an old tranny face idk how u find that attractive. Arosio has a better jaw and better ratios

yea regardless still mogs the troon u posted bruh.
what the hell? she is extremely feminine
Jaimie alexander na premiere mundial de disney mulan realizada no teatro dolby em hollywood eu
holy shit, Arosio is much more masculine than her
Images   2024 04 27T204210637

• JFL
even because you consider this HTB as the top 5 most beautiful women of all time
View attachment 2890001
Cherry picked photos don’t disprove it. But idk if ID still keep her top 5. Maybe ID put Denise Richards of Valeria mazza height. Actually Valeria mazza may replace her in top 5 because her eye area is peak
FB078FB5 4E65 4798 B605 05FF9470934B

• +1
Cherry picked photos don’t disprove it. But idk if ID still keep her top 5. Maybe ID put Denise Richards of Valeria mazza height. Actually Valeria mazza may replace her in top 5 because her eye area is peak View attachment 2890012
now you were based, Mazza is top10 easily