Jamie Lannister has the most ideal skull shape/size

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer

Ec2f8b552edf4a1a2a2770c1cb5878c8

4b3c0c28d33c8985 anigif enhanced 31274 1431376605 18

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f

89313b1562aaa8f8 tumblr moeqkeOeh31qzr7ibo6 250

When you have a skull like this you don't need any pretty features cause your bones do all the heavy lifting

Plus it gives you insane sex appeal

Reminds me of my fucking Chad friend from uni who has a similar skull. Some cunt even approached him in the smoking area to tell him he looked like a Lannister

@6ft4

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: normie_joe, Alt Number 3, Lookologist003 and 12 others
View attachment 3049612

View attachment 3049611
View attachment 3049614
View attachment 3049615
View attachment 3049618

When you have a skull like this you don't need any pretty features cause your bones do all the heavy lifting

Reminds me of my fucking Chad friend from uni who has a similar skull. Some cunt even approached him in the smoking area to tell him he looked like a Lannister

@6ft4

I would make sure to avoid any place that uni chad hangs out in jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Sodoku
Euron Greyjoy would've mogged if they had used an actor who would look like how he was described in the books.

Euron-Greyjoy.jpg
main-qimg-e0d4462bbb320b44b3e12366bd356c92-lq

(fanart)
top-tier masculine dark-triad looks.

Too bad in the series they casted him with this cuck-looking guy + he had cuck-personality too:
81ee147f9a95702f712e682baa5894d708a1affdfacd0ab1ada4b459d32ae4f284a8612aefdcf8ec3210f559e301fef9.0.jpg

over for him

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, Lookologist003, HeightPilledum and 2 others
I would make sure to avoid any place that uni chad hangs out in jfl
I lived with and competed with him for 3 years :feelsree:

View attachment 3049612

View attachment 3049611
View attachment 3049614
View attachment 3049615
View attachment 3049618

@6ft4

Too much mog @Manletmachine
Tired

2859291 4C5BBF35 94EA 4243 A4BD 4E82D36B50A2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, infini and MoggerGaston

my friend had a crush on Arya
Cagefuel

she ugly asf tbh, but I guess it's juggernaut law. Since she's ugly he believed he had a chance.

He would write comments under any interview/scenes with her on youtube. He even managed to find the high-school she went to and would message old classmates of her to talk about what she was like, if they were still in touch and if they could send a message from him to her (since she wouldn't reply to his messages on social-media)

my friend is insane, even had police visit him one time because he stalked some other girl he had a crush on and she called the police on him. :lul::lul::lul:

he doesnt take no for an answer and will continue simping/messaging until he gets blocked, after which he will start messaging from other accounts/phone-numbers.

mirin' the grind though. He is LTN so it's just brutal for him as he is always rejected/friendzoned.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, Lookologist003, 5foot4currycel and 5 others
a girl i talked to said i look a lot like him

lifefuel

• Woah
Reactions: forevergymcelling
he looks good, only issue is nasolabials.

proves again that no matter how good your bones are you can't escape age.

and also that the maxilla is kind of overrated.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, forevergymcelling and boss8055
he looks good, only issue is nasolabials.

proves again that no matter how good your bones are you can't escape age.

View attachment 3049659

and also that the maxilla is kind of overrated.
how are his nasolabials an issue if he looks good?

the 'ideal male face' doesn't have 0 wrinkles, 0 lines, 0 'flaws', because then you start looking like an alien. Like those fake AI models.
At that point your face lacks any character/personality and becomes completely forgettable.

having a 'gracefully aged face' like his mogs hard.

You believe he would look 'better' without nasolabial folds? I would argue he would look worse without nasolabial folds.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Sprinkles, n0rthface and 4 others
how are his nasolabials an issue if he looks good?

the 'ideal male face' doesn't have 0 wrinkles, 0 lines, 0 'flaws', because then you start looking like an alien. Like those fake AI models.
At that point your face lacks any character/personality and becomes completely forgettable.

You believe he would look 'better' without nasolabial folds? I would argue he would look worse without nasolabial folds.
they draw attention away from his jaw to the mid-face.

Euron Greyjoy would've mogged if they had used an actor who would look like how he was described in the books.

Euron-Greyjoy.jpg
main-qimg-e0d4462bbb320b44b3e12366bd356c92-lq

(fanart)
top-tier masculine dark-triad looks.

Too bad in the series they casted him with this cuck-looking guy + he had cuck-personality too:
81ee147f9a95702f712e682baa5894d708a1affdfacd0ab1ada4b459d32ae4f284a8612aefdcf8ec3210f559e301fef9.0.jpg

over for him
imagine ramirez was cast, literally perfect fit

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
they draw attention away from his jaw to the mid-face.
it adds harmony to his face tbh, makes him look human and relatable

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Manletmachine and TheAnomaly
He mogged in Shot Caller.
View attachment 3049652

she ugly asf tbh, but I guess it's juggernaut law. Since she's ugly he believed he had a chance.

He would write comments under any interview/scenes with her on youtube. He even managed to find the high-school she went to and would message old classmates of her to talk about what she was like, if they were still in touch and if they could send a message from him to her (since she wouldn't reply to his messages on social-media)

my friend is insane, even had police visit him one time because he stalked some other girl he had a crush on and she called the police on him. :lul::lul::lul:

he doesnt take no for an answer and will continue simping/messaging until he gets blocked, after which he will start messaging from other accounts/phone-numbers.

mirin' the grind though. He is LTN so it's just brutal for him as he is always rejected/friendzoned.
Hard to not mire. He'd made sure he never had regrets of muh oneitis or what ifs.

Last edited:
  • +1
He mogged in Shot Caller.

Hard to not mire. He'd made sure he never had regrets of muh oneitis or what ifs.
He cold-approaches a lot too. Constantly has some new girl who gave him her number who he is simping for.

Never works out for him though. If only he was at least MTN instead of LTN, he would've been a slayer tbh.
LTN-looks is simply too hard to compensate for even with numbers-theory + cold-approach + low-inhib + stalking + effort.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Beastimmung
He cold-approaches a lot too. Constantly has some new girl who gave him her number who he is simping for.

Never works out for him though. If only he was at least MTN instead of LTN, he would've been a slayer tbh.
LTN-looks is simply hard to compensate for even with numbers-theory + cold-approach + low-inhib + stalking + effort.
Tell him to looksmax

• +1
I said before that men peak at 35 but zoomers here don't want to listen.

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
Tell him to looksmax
I have done many times.
But he is capped at LTN even when soft-maxxed tbh, just unfortunate face and bad height+frame too.

He would need to start roids and/or get surgeries to get to MTN. It's not something easy to suggest or do.

He is niche-maxxing in terms of style/personality/lifestyle though. Tbh it's his best bet.
But he has gotten depressed and hopeless from all the rejection over time and time is running out.

Is what it is. Can't help him, I have my own issues.

View attachment 3049652

2024 looksmatch

I have done many times.
But he is capped at LTN even when soft-maxxed tbh, just unfortunate face and bad height+frame too.

He would need to start roids and/or get surgeries to get to MTN. It's not something easy to suggest or do.

He is niche-maxxing in terms of style/personality/lifestyle though. Tbh it's his best bet.
But he has gotten depressed and hopeless from all the rejection over time and time is running out.

Is what it is. Can't help him, I have my own issues.
if he never had a single girl then he def isn't NT, cause even at LTN you should atleast get a girlfriend from time to time

• +1
if he never had a single girl then he def isn't NT, cause even at LTN you should atleast get a girlfriend from time to time
oh yeah ur right, he is high-functioning autistic (legit diagnosed) so he does a lot of weird shit.
But also has ADHD which is a chad disorder tbh so it somewhat compensates.

autism+adhd is fucking wild, he does so much weird shit all the time.

His main problem is that he has high standards, going for MTB+ only despite being LTN himself. Based tbh.

I refuse to date sub-HTB myself and it's the main reason for my inceldom.
I don't want to date down in looks where my looks would compensate for my flawed life/personality. I want a girl on my looks-level or better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
oh yeah ur right, he is high-functioning autistic (legit diagnosed) so he does a lot of weird shit.
But also has ADHD which is a chad disorder tbh so it somewhat compensates.

autism+adhd is fucking wild, he does so much weird shit all the time.

His main problem is that he has high standards, going for MTB+ only despite being LTN himself. Based tbh.

I refuse to date sub-HTB myself and it's the main reason for my inceldom.
I don't want to date down in looks where my looks would compensate for my flawed life/personality. I want a girl on my looks-level or better.
Show me your side profile before you overrate yourself because I believe you overrate yourself big time and spend most of your precious time moaning here. What I've done over the last 6 months has been @Gargantuan.

And as for skull.

4186046 A553F6CC 34F2 4318 9E5B 5C5CC8635BAD
4186044 41395A6F 5B87 472A ADFF 9C3D0B655594
You mirin 1 3

Last edited:
View attachment 3049652

Arya was probably the ugliest bitch on the show behind Brienne of Tart; he could find a bitch like that easily in the UK.

And despite her looks, she was found mocking ugly poor curries on their wagecucking commute

Meanwhile Sansa in season 1 tho

Slam Dunk Wow GIF by NBA

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston, infini and Lookologist003
For that to happen, you NEED to have good bones and skull shape (nothing measured bellow 50th percentile). I think what you mean by "gracefully aged face" is a gaunt and bony one which can pick up the slack of the soft tissue. Men like Justin Beeber can't age like that. Good facial bones age like wine, youth and fat pads in contrast spoil like milk.

I said before that men peak at 35 but zoomers here don't want to listen.
:forcedsmile: Some men don't descend much at all. No man peaks sexually at 35, especially not in sexual output.

• +1