Japan geomaxxing

D

Deleted member 17918

kyphosismaxxer
Is geomaxxing legit in japan

let me know boyos- the geomaxxing professor needs to know if i should hidinginmyroommaxxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Women quality is higher but competition is also higher

yes and they are probably less slutty than thai/sea girls and also less need to find a betabuxxing white man
tru

lets just go pattaya bro

idk its impossible to test cos they dont use tinder they use their own app.

i had to buy japan number + spoof location + buy japan email + buy japan proxy to even get onto their main app then as soon as i got some matches they wanted me to pay to reply and wanted me to use japanese card and upload ID verification jfl

but think about it

they're 5'8 avg and look like this on avg

if ur avg white guy (5'11 decent face) you can definitely get a nice looking gf there. low tier white guy then u probably still get one but just not as good. but better than ur smv match in the west

but also 1% speak english so u need to learn japanese,over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918
but we get exotic halo over there so idk maybe even higher smv

idk its impossible to test cos they dont use tinder they use their own app.

i had to buy japan number + spoof location + buy japan email + buy japan proxy to even get onto their main app then as soon as i got some matches they wanted me to pay to reply and wanted me to use japanese card and upload ID verification jfl

but think about it

they're 5'8 avg and look like this on avg

View attachment 1802072 if ur avg white guy (5'11 decent face) you can definitely get a nice looking gf there. low tier white guy then u probably still get one but just not as good. but better than ur smv match in the west

but also 1% speak english so u need to learn japanese,over
thanks bro. reckon philipines is the no 1 SEAmaxxing spot? Speak fluent english tbh

but might get mogged by the gigachad ubermensch philipinos tho tbf

just look at these moggers:

thanks bro. reckon philipines is the no 1 SEAmaxxing spot? Speak fluent english tbh

literally looking like a lvl 99 wood elf g

brutal morrowind pill

MW race Bosmer

• +1
Reactions: reputation

thailand probably best place tbh

had some friends go philippines and leave cos it was shit

+filipinos fucking hate white guys. they spit on the floor and shadowbox when they see u and shit. u cant eat at the same place too many itmes a row or they purposely fuck up ur food. bad vibe towards whites there

thai guys more accepting of white guys. no bad vibe there so life is acutlal ylivable

• Love it
thailand probably best place tbh

had some friends go philippines and leave cos it was shit

+filipinos fucking hate white guys. they spit on the floor and shadowbox when they see u and shit. u cant eat at the same place too many itmes a row or they purposely fuck up ur food. bad vibe towards whites there

thai guys more accepting of white guys. no bad vibe there so life is acutlal ylivable
Based Philippines.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
peat pilled and himr pilled very nice!

I don't really watch him anymore but I remember he got most of his slays from a guest house named j&f plaza in osaka look it up it's pretty nice and cheap, the tourist girls are weebs who go there to ''find themselves'' and the japanese girls go there because they are single and bored it's the perfect place to get a girlfriend or easy sex

• Love it