Japan is one of the only true first world countries

Japs have been trying for 20 years to boost the birthrate, all efforts failed. That's because the number 1 most impossible thing to do is to tell women what to do. Cucks just can't do it. Otherwise women are never going to have kids again.
The only way to do this is by fixing the economy.

You and all the faggots who legited your comment need to watch this video. 99% of users here wouldn’t cope in Japan and would prob commit Seppuku.

Living at the density of Tokyo is only possible because of their homogeneous population all speaking the same language and having the same belief system. The west can never achieve this.

The term first world derives from military power, any reference to standard of living is a corruption of the official meaning.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member 14262
The only way to do this is by fixing the economy.

Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off, that would just make it worse. Economic improvement = more individual liberty = more opportunity = less children.

Japan's fertility was just as low in the 1980s when it had damn nearly the strongest economy in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Honestly Japan worshippers are so weird, do you do nothing but worship some random island 1000's of miles away? You are half right though I'll give you that.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
You and all the faggots who legited your comment need to watch this video. 99% of users here wouldn’t cope in Japan and would prob commit Seppuku.

I live in asia mostly you idiot.

Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off, that would just make it worse. Economic improvement = more individual liberty = more opportunity = less children.

Japan's fertility was just as low in the 1980s when it had damn nearly the strongest economy in the world.
Birth rate is related to cost of living. If the cost of living is reduced, birth rate increases. This is why the birth rate in the US was so high in the 1950s.

Honestly Japan worshippers are so weird, do you do nothing but worship some random island 1000's of miles away? You are half right though I'll give you that.
I am not a japan worshipper. I mostly dislike japanese culture. I simply admire the fact that they are the most developed country in the world.

Birth rate is related to cost of living. If the cost of living is reduced, birth rate increases. This is why the birth rate in the US was so high in the 1950s.

Cope cost of living was much lower in Japan in the 1980s.

I am not a japan worshipper. I mostly dislike japanese culture. I simply admire the fact that they are the most developed country in the world.

You have a penchant for admiring made-up "facts".

you say smart things once in a while. hypergamy was insane back in the day when japan was loaded with cash because every single man was simping for women through gifts and expensive dates. they were extremely entitled. nowadays japanese women just want a man to not be bald, have a job and not be abusive (on top of the blackpill shit of course).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back