Japan singlehandedly DESTROYED Asian SMV. Korea = SAVIOR of Asian SMV.

notice how the half blacks like looksmaxxer234 and TheTakeoverHasBegun try so hard to cape for blacks even though they're not even full black, desperate for acceptance
The irony. You and @TRUE_CEL are posting asian dicks while not being asians

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

I am offended.

(I’m literally South Asian).

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
We're just truth seekers looking at the stats who came to the conclusion that dick size doesn't differ much between races based on the available scientific evidence. According to recent studies in Korea and China the average East Asian penis is around 5.5 inches which is around the same average as other races.

However dysfunctional 5 alpha reductase enzyme mutations, which causes dickletism from lack of DHT, seem more common in Asians (so perhaps there are more microdicklets relatively because of these uncommon mutations), and previous generations were malnourished, which is why they also ended up manlets.

This doesn't really matter, anyway, since life never even began below 7.5x5.5". Over for my 7 inch dicklet.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Looks234
We're just truth seekers looking at the stats who came to the conclusion that dick size doesn't differ much between races based on the available scientific evidence. According to recent studies in Korea and China the average East Asian penis is around 5.5 inches which is around the same average as other races.

However dysfunctional 5 alpha reductase enzyme mutations, which causes dickletism from lack of DHT, seem more common in Asians (so perhaps there are more microdicklets relatively because of these uncommon mutations), and previous generations were malnourished, which is why they also ended up manlets.

This doesn't really matter, anyway, since life never even began below 7.5x5.5". Over for my 7 inch dicklet.
It’s joever.

It’s joever.
Honestly I know I could gain with PE and I did gain a bit with hanging weights from my dick (which somewhat reverted after I stopped doing it) but it scares the fuck out of me. I'm paranoid of losing my dick even though I could probably get to that coveted 7.5x5.5" with cockmaxxing.

Honestly I know I could gain with PE and I did gain a bit with hanging weights from my dick (which somewhat reverted after I stopped doing it) but it scares the fuck out of me. I'm paranoid of losing my dick even though I could probably get to that coveted 7.5x5.5" with cockmaxxing.
You’re not gonna lose your dick BUT you will lose your dick aesthetics. PEmaxxed cocks are uglier than they were before. That’s something the community doesn’t talk about often.

You’re not gonna lose your dick BUT you will lose your dick aesthetics. PEmaxxed cocks are uglier than they were before. That’s something the community doesn’t talk about often.
idrc about that

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234