Japan

Timmy

Timmy

Mistral
If you were me would you geomaxx to Japan or stay in Germany?

I'm 26, brown/blonde hair, blue eyes, 6'3, can pull off the pretty boy look if I shave or just look a bit mature with dark stubble due to good beard growth genetics. I would rate myself 6 or 7 out of ten but with gymmaxxing and some surgeries like rhinoplasty, etc I could see myself becoming an 8/10. I recently started gymmaxxing again.

I never had a job and just stayed being a NEET foe years on end. When I was 14/15 I already contemplated geomaxxing if I became an interpreter after graduating from university which never happened (didn't even get into university because of gaming addiction and general laziness/unwillingness to study alk day after school or on weekends and sucking at math.

Now I'm at a point where I view going to Japan or some other foreign country as the only option to suceed with women. Women in the West just have too high standards and I have no social circle with women in it. I don't eeally plan on getting a job because I hate working but in Japan I could perhaps tolerate it if I had an attractive girlfriend. I don't want children anyway so it doesn't matter to me ifI have to date Asian girls since I find them attractive too apart from the Eueopean women with blue-eyes.

I would probably even be fine going to China, Korea or some poor Asian country and date some rich women there who are obsessed with Aryan looking men like me, so I don't have to see all the refugees/migrants in Germany anymore and get out of poverty and have a lot of options when it comes to women in general.

What do you guys think should be my course of action?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
i would geomax if i were you, tbh gooks are insects but something is better than nothing.