Japanese and South Korean men are getting shorter every year. Europeans are getting taller every year. [5 Studies] [Impending Doom] [ITS OVER FOR ASIA

TheRenaissanceMan

TheRenaissanceMan

banished
Japanese and South Korean men are getting shorter every year. Europeans are getting taller every year. [Studies]

South korean men are getting shorter for the past 3 generations

Same situation in Japan, they've got shorter for the past 3 generations

Japanese and South Korean men are getting shorter every year. Europeans are getting taller every year.

Pretty over.

5'11 avg in america ( in states with the least ethnics dragging it down)

Must feel shit to be stuck at 5'7/5'8 and getting shorter.

While whites are 5'11 average in europe and america and getting taller every year

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Fgsfds, Deleted member 13787, lordgandy2000 and 3 others
Japanese and South Korean men are getting shorter every year. Europeans are getting taller every year. [Studies]

View attachment 2048098

View attachment 2048101

Japanese and South Korean men are getting shorter every year. Europeans are getting taller every year.

Pretty over.
soy

Statistics don't matter boyo, avg zoomer there are like 5'9+ in reality

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 25663, Deleted member 23554 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Enenra, Cidre enjoyer and Tallooksmaxxer
Your next alt should be called Postdeterminism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel, Deleted member 25663, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
This abused dog again

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, ErbCel, Deleted member 25663 and 2 others
soy cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25663 and Cheesyrumble
@Cheesyrumble @Nad

"Japanese and South Korean men are getting shorter every year."​

OVER FOR GOOK and JAP , CHINK TAKING OVER ASIA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16960 and 2 others

View attachment 2048098

View attachment 2048101

Pretty over.

View attachment 2048104
5'11 avg in america ( in states with the least ethnics dragging it down)

View attachment 2048105

Must feel shit to be stuck at 5'7/5'8 and getting shorter.

While whites are 5'11 average in europe and america and getting taller every year
Nigga 95% of east asians are getting taller. It's only japan that has stagnated due to island genetics. Another alt account @predeterminism

Nigga 95% of east asians are getting taller. It's only japan that has stagnated due to island genetics. Another alt account @predeterminism
i literally proved in the thread that south korea and japan. the 2 richest east asian countries, are getting shorter for the past 3 generations.

prove me wrong or keep living in delusion

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Cheesyrumble
statistics= joke. statistics say 5 inches is average but thats the joke of century

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and Cheesyrumble
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
i literally proved in the thread that south korea and japan. the 2 richest east asian countries, are getting shorter for the past 3 generations.

prove me wrong or keep living in delusion
U didn't prove anything. U just copy and paste articles and links and act like ur a genius. Anyone that has been in East asia knows that people are getting taller. Especially China.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
U didn't prove anything. U just copy and paste articles and links and act like ur a genius. Anyone that has been in East asia knows that people are getting taller. Especially China.
I did prove everything. I posted literal studies.

And I do have genius level 130iq

and well they're living in delusion, because japan and south korea is getting shorter.

idk anything about china tho..

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, Deleted member 23554 and Cheesyrumble
imagine believing in statistics produced by jews

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

• +1
Reactions: mortis and Cheesyrumble
  • JFL
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan
Unironically bragging about ur "IQ". Ur social/ emotional intelligence is dogshit. So cringe brah. Please stop.
im talking strictly studies and ur getting butthurt instead of using studies to disprove me

u should take ur own advice emotional yellowboi

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble

and well they're living in delusion, because japan and south korea is getting shorter.

Avg chinese are 176. mog all the asian country, chink taking over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Brutal southern Chinese decreasing the average
Nah southern chinese zoomer are 176cm, we still 176cm mark cuz old people drag us down just like gook country

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: 163 on avg, brtual heightpill over for oldcel gook.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Cheesyrumble
Nah southern chinese zoomer are 176cm, we still 176cm mark cuz old people drag us down just like gook country
View attachment 2048117
View attachment 2048116 :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: 163 on avg, brtual heightpill over for oldcel gook.
North Koreans would be the same height as northern Chinese if they were healthy btw. Southern koreans have always been shorter than the north until the last 70 years due to health and development

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and TheRenaissanceMan
are you fucking stupid cunt? most people reach full physical maturity around 25 and sometimes older, so of course average of 20-24 and 25-29 brackets are going to be shorter than average of 30+

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003 and Cheesyrumble
are you fucking stupid cunt? most people reach full physical maturity around 25 and sometimes older, so of course average of 20-24 and 25-29 brackets are going to be shorter than average of 30+
coping. every study shows growth finishes at 19.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: orangomango2003 and Deleted member 22135
North Koreans would be the same height as northern Chinese if they were healthy btw. Southern koreans have always been shorter than the north until the last 70 years due to health and development
Over, northern korean mog southern korean to death, even chink knew that .

• +1
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan and Cheesyrumble
Over, northern korean mog southern korean to death, even chink knew that .
If u believe the stats ( I don't really), North koreans even starving in poverty for decades now, are STILL taller than the Japanese who have been developed for over a century lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22135 and TheRenaissanceMan

130 iq decent but its not genius. It means you got hard questions wrong on an iq test.
also theatrically iq test varience could make your true iq 115-129. 145 iq is needed because it guarantees minimum 130 iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135
North-korea-nuclear-test-Biden-diplomacy-GettyImages-883518520.jpg
file-20170705-21675-xudwrd.jpg
avg north korean men

avg south korean gook
39741240.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and TheRenaissanceMan
If u believe the stats ( I don't really), North koreans even starving in poverty for decades now, are STILL taller than the Japanese who have been developed for over a century lol
nigga jap got shit genetic, they are asian italian or ukcel. also cope Jap avg height is around 173cm mog north korean to death. avg north korean is 5ft5 btw 165cm . brtual no foodpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and TheRenaissanceMan
As long as you are 5'10 or above you're fine

americans are getting shorter because more and more ethnics go there. jfl at believing 5'9 avg height in america means white americans are 5'9 LMAO

i literally showed in the thread, the non-ethnic states in america are 5'11 average

and i just proved with studies that Japan and South Korea are getting shorter, and europeans are getting taller
and no, whites mog asians in appearance, iq, countries, innovations, wealth, strength, everything

View attachment 2048107
over for u chink boi, and its only gonna get worse
Damn you're angry lmao. Nigga is coping and seething hard. Ignoring my links and spewing random shit out of your ass hoping it sticks to the toilet typing it in all caps bold doesn't mean it's true. Subhuman cumskin is going insane and being driven to suicide after recognizing his racial inferiority rofl

You know, there's a reason why Hitler and the Nazis put the Chinese and Japanese as superior to almost every white and equal to only the purest Nordic subhumans on their racial hierarchy, while the Chinese were against them in the war and the Japanese viewed themselves as superior to all Europeans. Even retards like Hitler know of our superiority, even other white supremacists disagree with you.

Race is the only thing you feel like you have over other men, who are taller than you, stronger than you, better looking than you, make more money than you, and have higher status than you, and would fuck you and your stunted manlet cuck dad up, then gang fuck your mom while you and your pathetic weak subhuman dad watch while your 5'4 subhuman genetics get bred out. Men like me, or should I say teenagers like me, hell even 12 year old boys could do that to your pathetically weak genetic failure family. I'm going to drive you to the brink of suicide by disproving the only thing you think you have going for you, muh race, you pathetic fucking subhuman, fucking failed excuse of a genetic abomination who's torture and death would finally bring light and happiness to his own subhuman family.

i just proved with studies that Japan and South Korea are getting shorter, and europeans are getting taller

No you didn't. You posted one random image about the average height of Koreans at different ages that doesn't show dog shit. You didn't post a single thing about Japanese, or Europeans getting taller. Low IQ tricks like this don't work on your Asian masters, try again.

whites mog asians in appearance

Check out this TikTok rq. These foids are ok with never seeing the inferior cumskins again with their subhuman genetics, they want them to fuck off forever and die in a ditch. Both white girls and Asian girls. They want to fuck the superior Asian chang and have the superior Asian seed inside of their wombs. They are direct, not faked, not obscure, easy to read comments and you completely ignore them as you ignore all my links. An Asian chang has infinitely higher SMV than a chad of any other race. Suifuel for manlet faggots like you who aren't even at the level of the already inferior white Chad, fucking 5'4 subhuman genetic failure JFL

whites mog asians in iq

You are actually a delusional schizophrenic with subhuman IQ. Even the most racist whites disagree with this and jack off the nerdy Asian stereotype lmao. Look at the average IQ by country.

World-IQ-map-1024x553.jpg

worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country

Top 6 countries are all Asian here too. JFL at retarded white subhumans

wng.org/articles/questions-about-iq-1627354847

In America, Asians have even higher average IQs. Asian Americans have 5 higher IQ points than subhuman white Americans and the gap is only widening.

over for u chink boi, and its only gonna get worse
It's actually getting better for us, in terms of height, wealth, IQ, success, athleticism, economic power, military power, social power, and reputation. And what's more, it's getting much worse for Europeans. They are a dying, weakening, worsening, declining and inferior race that is about to return to the bottom of the pool under the superior world power empires of China and old Mongolia like they were before the past few centuries of history, especially Nordic Europeans who were shorter than East Asians were back then and subhuman barbarians and raiders that did nothing but rape and pillage other genetically inferior Europeans. I'll provide evidence below of why our superior race is rising and your race is coming to a sad and certain halt and decline.

whites mog asians in countries

Again, spewing random schizo bullshit with zero evidence for your claims. Asian countries are the strongest militarily by far except the US, which will be overtaken by China soon. European countries are weak and growing weaker, Asian countries are the opposite. Asian countries are also growing in economic power while European and American countries are getting into more and more debt and are doing worse and worse economically in comparison to Asian countries.

www.cnn.com/2021/10/11/china/average-height-mic-intl-hnk/index.html

"Last week, as China celebrated the 72nd anniversary of Communist Party rule with a week-long public holiday, state-run media cranked up the patriotism to hail the country’s economic rise, military achievements, political clout – and even the height of its men."

"Of the countries examined, China saw the largest male height increase – between 1985 and 2019, the average height of 19-year-old men in China increased by nearly 3.5 inches (9 centimeters)."

"The comment reflects how this increase in height represents far more than a physical development. Rather, it serves as a symbol of how quickly China’s economy has grown and quality of life has improved in just a few decades."

Look at the quotes. China is getting better and better. EVERYTHING, not just height. Economy, quality of life, GDP, IQ, career options, military power government power, achievements, and consolidation over the rest of the world.

Meanwhile, almost every single American and European is saying the western world is fucked, even the subhuman cumskins in this forum. They are getting worse and worse. That's what happens when you open your legs for other races and give foids all the power. There's a reason there's an incel forum like this complaining about foids and all their power in the modern world. Cucked, weak, declining white males.

whites mog asians in strength
False. China mogs every European country in the Olympics in the last decades, and Japan and South Korea are also at the top mogging European countries with way less people than China. America is the only one that can compete and that's because a majority of them are niggers, not Europeans. Now besides talking about athleticism and general Olympic prowess, let's talk about strength. Chinese are far stronger and only getting stronger and stronger as the country improves nutrition and athletic programs and also genetically engineers 7ft 200IQ supersoldiers. They are second place in terms of Olympic weightlifting medals overall of ALL COUNTRIES, only behind Russia. However, Russia was ahead In fact, let me plug in something interesting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weightlifting_at_the_Summer_Olympics

Before 2000, mostly European countries along with America and Russia were winning. However, from 2000-2020, SIX TIMES IN A FUCKING ROW, CHINA MOGGED EVERY OTHER COUNTRY. No other country has won ONCE since 2000. No country has achieved what China has right now in Olympic weightlifting, 6 wins in a row, AND THE GAP WILL ONLY GET BIGGER LMFAO, THEY WILL ONLY WIN MORE TIMES IN A ROW. THIS SHOWS THAT AS EUROPEANS DECLINE, ASIANS ARE ON THE RISE LMFAO. EVERY SINGLE THING POINTS TO YOUR INFERIOR RACE DECLINING. KEEP COPING SUBHUMAN CUMSKIN.

americans are getting shorter because more and more ethnics go there. jfl at believing 5'9 avg height in america means white americans are 5'9 LMAO / whites mog asians in height

Ths is false, whites are getting shorter everywhere. I'll show you evidence of Europeans getting shorter. However, besides that, this is another reason why the European race is dying. Asian countries today are in general much stronger than European countries. The only Europe carry is America and even then it will be Hispanic dominant by 2050. Then whites are really fucked, especially with all this woke stuff and bringing up minorities and minorities rolling in. White men have less and less power, getting cucked by the feminist system and wokeness. Europe is already weaker, now America is going to be Hispanic dominant because the inferior subhuman white race is getting outbred.

www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/health-environment/article/1994996/tall-tales-asians-hit-new-heights-largest-growth

“If you go around looking at Hong Kong Chinese, the young generation are pretty tall, old people are very small – it’s a very good reflection of improved nutrition and better public health,” the professor added.

www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/07/27/487391773/americans-are-shrinking-while-chinese-and-koreans-sprout-up

AMERICANS ARE SHRINKING WHILE CHINESE AND KOREANS SPROUT UP
"The country is having a massive growth spurt. And it doesn't look like it's slowing down anytime soon."

www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/nmpet8/young_beijingers_are_now_becoming_taller_than/

YOUNG BEIJINGERS ARE NOW BECOMING TALLER THAN ANGLO-AMERICANS (NEW HEIGHT DATA)
"For the first time, an Asian region broke 178cm on average, and is still growing." Asians are getting taller than they EVER were before, and it's only going to keep increasing.

www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/07/why-some-nationalities-are-get-shorter-while-the-rest-get-taller/

www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2021/09/20/worlds-tallest-people-shrinking-height-study-shows/8417211002/

"For years, the Netherlands has been the world's tallest nation. But the average height for Dutch people is shrinking, according to a study published Friday."

"Dutch people born in 1980 may have been the tallest in the country's history, with the average heights of 6 feet (183.9 centimeters) for men and 5.6 feet (170.7 centimeters) for women."

"In their report, the government statisticians concluded that, for most of the 20th century, the Dutch grew taller and taller. But since 1980, that growth stopped."

ROFL AT EVEN THE TALLEST OF WHITE SUBHUMAN CUCKS SHRINKING IN HEIGHT. ASIANS ARE INCREASING AND WILL KEEP INCREASING WHILE WHITES ARE LOSING POWER AND GETTING WEAKER MILITARILY IN COMPARISON TO ASIAN COUNTRIES AND BECOMING MORE AND MORE ECONOMICALLY RELIANT ON ASIAN COUNTRIES. THEY'RE ALL GOING TO BECOME FUCKING MANLETS JUST LIKE YOU SOON YOU FUCKING STUNTED SUBHUMAN GENETIC ABOMINATION FAGGOT. THIS SHOWS HOW GENETICALLY INFERIOR YOU ARE COMPARED TO OTHER RACES WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE A COMPLETE NUTRITION AND WEALTH ADVANTAGE. COPE HARDER, SPEW FAKE STATISTICS LIKE THE LOW IQ CUMSKIN YOU ARE, IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACTS.

whites mog asians in wealth
www.pgpf.org/blog/2022/11/income-and-wealth-in-the-united-states-an-overview-of-recent-data

www.dol.gov/agencies/wb/data/earnings/median-annual-sex-race-hispanic-ethnicity

Superior Asians earn more income than inferior cumskins in their own countries. Every single study shows this, not obscure random bullshit.

FOR THE SECOND LINK, SET IT TO WHITE MEN AND ASIAN MEN ONLY. OR SEARCH UP LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE SHOWING THE AVERAGE SALARY OVER TIME. THE PAY GAP IS ONLY FUCKING WIDENING BETWEEN SUBHUMAN CUMSKINS AND GOLDEN SKINNED CHANGS AT AN EXTREMELY FAST RATE LMFAO. ASIANS WENT FROM EARNING LESS TO EARNING MUCH, MUCH MORE AND THEY ARE STILL EARNING MORE AND MORE COMPARED TO WHITES. WHITE MEN ARE CUCKED BY BOTH ASIANS IN FOREIGN ASIAN COUNTRIES AND ASIANS IN THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRIES. HOW FUCKING INFERIOR DO YOU HAVE TO BE?

TLDR the golden skinned Asian race is superior in every fucking way and only improving from here. The inferior subhuman white race is weakening, declining, and getting bred out and stamped out. I didn't write this only for you, low IQ animal, such words from such a wise man aren't wasted on the likes of one single subhuman. I wrote this so all these cumskins as well as other subhuman races will come to the realization how inferior their race is. (Don't cry pls this is just a joke)

I don't live vicariously through the accomplishments of other men of my race like you, it's clear that accomplishments are on an individual basis. Even a nigger can be born the smartest man in the world. However, since you retardedly think your race defines you as a person and live vicariously through other men, this will hopefully drive you to finally do what you should have already done long ago.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Had to copy and paste from the other thread rq. Me abusing this subhuman there is the reason he made this thread rofl

130 iq decent but its not genius. It means you got hard questions wrong on an iq test.
also theatrically iq test varience could make your true iq 115-129. 145 iq is needed because it guarantees minimum 130 iq

Lol 130. I gigamog him as well as all the other Eurofags in this thread here. Not saying that test is accurate but it definitely shows genetic superiority in terms of IQ considering I haven't studied since middle school and I haven't done a second of homework at home this whole year

But that doesn't matter because his IQ isn't even 110. He ignores all studies and links showing EVERY Asian is clearly growing taller while Europeans are growing shorter, like 20 links I sent, all the while deep diving for random obscure FAKED studies that nobody even looks at. Normally trolls should be ignored but such an extremely persistent one needs to be addressed. It's as simple as googling "are Asians getting taller or shorter" rofl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile
im talking strictly studies and ur getting butthurt instead of using studies to disprove me

u should take ur own advice emotional yellowboi

Hypocrite accusing someone of hypocrisy. I gave you studies and you said made a rage comment "muh whites superior in every way" without showing any links how they're superior in any of those ways lmfao. Refute all my points in my big comment pussy ass nigga. I showed you with 10+ links how Asians are superior to Europeans appearance, IQ, strength, speed, countries, innovations, advancement, and wealth, everything you said European subhumans were superior to them at to cope with your measly existence. Waiting for the response, or better yet a suicide note and actual suicide this time you fucking pussy

"Last week, as China celebrated the 72nd anniversary of Communist Party rule with a week-long public holiday, state-run media cranked up the patriotism to hail the country’s economic rise, military achievements, political clout – and even the height of its men."

"Of the countries examined, China saw the largest male height increase – between 1985 and 2019, the average height of 19-year-old men in China increased by nearly 3.5 inches (9 centimeters)."

"The comment reflects how this increase in height represents far more than a physical development. Rather, it serves as a symbol of how quickly China’s economy has grown and quality of life has improved in just a few decades."

www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/health-environment/article/1994996/tall-tales-asians-hit-new-heights-largest-growth

“If you go around looking at Hong Kong Chinese, the young generation are pretty tall, old people are very small – it’s a very good reflection of improved nutrition and better public health,” the professor added.

www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/07/27/487391773/americans-are-shrinking-while-chinese-and-koreans-sprout-up

"The country is having a massive growth spurt. And it doesn't look like it's slowing down anytime soon."

www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/nmpet8/young_beijingers_are_now_becoming_taller_than/

"For the first time, an Asian region broke 178cm on average, and is still growing." Asians are getting taller than they EVER were before, and it's only going to keep increasing.

www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/07/why-some-nationalities-are-get-shorter-while-the-rest-get-taller/

www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2021/09/20/worlds-tallest-people-shrinking-height-study-shows/8417211002/

"For years, the Netherlands has been the world's tallest nation. But the average height for Dutch people is shrinking, according to a study published Friday."

"In their report, the government statisticians concluded that, for most of the 20th century, the Dutch grew taller and taller. But since 1980, that growth stopped."

"Dutch people born in 1980 may have been the tallest in the country's history, with the average heights of 6 feet (183.9 centimeters) for men and 5.6 feet (170.7 centimeters) for women."

"Women in South Korea have gained 8 inches in height, on average, in the past century — a jump bigger than any other population in the world, researchers reported Tuesday."

Screenshot 2023 01 20 231926

Average heights of 18 year old men from 1914-2014

Just stop faggot. The more you do this the more a supreme golden skinned Chang (chinksupremacy) will derive pleasure from mentally abusing and humiliating you. South Koreans literally have the second highest rate of height growth of ALL countries besides China. Of course they're inferior to the Chinese and Japanese since they're passive as fuck and always vassals to them, but they're still East Asian and enjoy all the superiority and benefits such as overwhelming wealth and constant improvement of their country and race. They're going to surpass declining subhuman cumskins either way and are growing taller than them by the day.

Either way, it doesn't matter for you since you're a fucking midget. If you live in America or any European country, you still have to compete for foids with the other white men you worship and live vicariously through since they are going to be the VAST MAJORITY of the country, not ethnics. And a 5'4 faggot who hates on ethnics on incel forums is inferior to over 99.99% of them, maybe with the odd one out being your subhuman manlet dad that had the nerve to give birth to you and not murder you. If I were you I'd worry about competing with them rather than trying to assert white superiority to random ethnics. You're sucking their dicks online while they spit on you, fuck your oneitis, and view you as subhuman.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crusile and ThousandCuts
nobody's reading all these replies
Donald Trump Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
nobody's reading all these replies
Donald Trump Reaction GIF

IQmogged

IQmogged
fake result

you cheated all the tests that could be cheated but only got 13/17 on the test that requires pure visual intelligence and is easily 100% scoreable
i got 17/17 there

meanwhile on the test with the dots you got 18/18 which could easily be cheated and 18/18 is impossible just by eyeballing it
not to mention the hilariously fake scores for the memory tests where youre 1 off of perfect. again, easily could be cheated

you got 27/34 on the word synonym test which is easily googleable, yet only 14/27 on the word rearrangement test, which is not cheatable and only up to actual iq

Essentially, i posted my real result where i mog you in every non cheatable category, and even with cheating you couldnt mog me in the most important, visual intelligence.

This is just one example of the asian "Fake it till we make it" movement

fake result

you cheated all the tests that could be cheated but only got 13/17 on the test that requires pure visual intelligence and is easily 100% scoreable
i got 17/17 there

meanwhile on the test with the dots you got 18/18 which could easily be cheated and 18/18 is impossible just by eyeballing it
not to mention the hilariously fake scores for the memory tests where youre 1 off of perfect. again, easily could be cheated

you got 27/34 on the word synonym test which is easily googleable, yet only 14/27 on the word rearrangement test, which is not cheatable and only up to actual iq

Essentially, i posted my real result where i mog you in every non cheatable category, and even with cheating you couldnt mog me in the most important, visual intelligence.

0header-3.jpg

1 trip to tokyo and you'll get this my bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
fake result

i got 17/17 there

I'm so high IQ nigga thinks I'm cheating JFL

COPE HARDER CUMSKIN

Btw retard I specifically counted the distance from each dot and measured which would position be the closest. I counted each of the best positions' spots from the dots. Even then I got a couple slightly off. Still got 18/18, don't need to be completely perfect to get a perfect score there nigger

You only got higher on two things, the shape bullshit and the word rearrangement. The other visual shit I ultramogged you on schizo. You got 15/27 and I got 14/27 on the word rearrangement thing and you're saying you mog me on every category, ONE point difference, are you retarded? You only really beat me in the shape bullshit thing which I messed up on and got 13/17 because I didn't pay a lick of attention during Geometry for coronavirus online schooling except for search up the answers. Everything besides the one BS shape category you got FUCKED on so you accuse me of cheating. Low IQ gigacoper rofl

COPE HARDER CUMSKIN

Btw retard I specifically counted the distance from each dot and measured which would position be the closest. I counted each of the best positions' spots from the dots. Even then I got a couple slightly off. Still got 18/18, don't need to be completely perfect to get a perfect score there nigger

You only got higher on two things, the shape bullshit and the word rearrangement. The other visual shit I ultramogged you on schizo. You got 15/27 and I got 14/27 on the word rearrangement thing and you're saying you mog me on every category, ONE point difference, are you retarded? You only really beat me in the shape bullshit thing which I messed up on and got 13/17 because I didn't pay a lick of attention during Geometry for coronavirus online schooling except for search up the answers. Everything besides the one BS shape category you got FUCKED on so you accuse me of cheating. Low IQ gigacoper rofl
Not to mention, you can literally cheat on the word rearrangement test by using a word unscrambler dumbass nigga

COPE HARDER CUMSKIN

this guy has no idea what visual intelligence means. also counting those squares goes against what the purpose of the test is. you need to have mogger spatial awareness and get it without counting
ive caught you red handed AND youve outed yourself as a dumbfuck
the shape rotation has nothing to do with geometry, and is the realest of all tests in that whole thing, its pure spatial awareness and visual intelligence, non cheatable.

coping. every study shows growth finishes at 19.
on average yes, but there is a small percentage of men that grow after 19. some people have late puberty so they grow for longer than normal people. this is why on average 25 year old are taller than 19 year old. are you low iq that you don't know this?

You know, there's a reason why Hitler and the Nazis put the Chinese and Japanese as superior to almost every white and equal to only the purest Nordic subhumans on their racial hierarchy, while the Chinese were against them in the war and the Japanese viewed themselves as superior to all Europeans. Even retards like Hitler know of our superiority, even other white supremacists disagree with you.
Because the japanese have viking blood since 700 ad hence why there are ancient swastika symbols in Japan and the reason why AH considered Japan bussin'.
No you didn't. You posted one random image about the average height of Koreans at different ages that doesn't show dog shit. You didn't post a single thing about Japanese, or Europeans getting taller. Low IQ tricks like this don't work on your Asian masters, try again.
Check out this TikTok rq. These foids are ok with never seeing the inferior cumskins again with their subhuman genetics, they want them to fuck off forever and die in a ditch. Both white girls and Asian girls. They want to fuck the superior Asian chang and have the superior Asian seed inside of their wombs. They are direct, not faked, not obscure, easy to read comments and you completely ignore them as you ignore all my links. An Asian chang has infinitely higher SMV than a chad of any other race. Suifuel for manlet faggots like you who aren't even at the level of the already inferior white Chad, fucking 5'4 subhuman genetic failure JFL
Tiktok is chinese spy tool brainwashing device, female normies can be taught to love anything they are soulless NPCs with built-in female biology clusterfuck. Also the asian governments lie about everything such has height, IQ and dick size, all of these are not improving.

You are actually a delusional schizophrenic with subhuman IQ. Even the most racist whites disagree with this and jack off the nerdy Asian stereotype lmao. Look at the average IQ by country.
World-IQ-map-1024x553.jpg

worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/average-iq-by-country
Top 6 countries are all Asian here too. JFL at retarded white subhumans
wng.org/articles/questions-about-iq-1627354847
Wang, 2001 (Average IQ of 76-81)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/wang-2001.pdf
Average IQ: 81 and 76

Hong, 2001 (Average IQ of 65-82)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/hong-2001.pdf
Average IQ fluctuates between 65 and 82 for china, depending on amount of fluoride in water. Shandong province, china.

Li, 1995 (Average IQ of 79-89)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/li-1995.pdf
Average iq is in between 79 and 89 for china. Guizhou province, china.

Yang, 1994 (Average IQ of 76,81)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/yang-1994.pdf
Average IQ for china is 76 and 81. Jinan, China.

An, 1992 (Average IQ of 76,84)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/an-1992.pdf
Average IQ for china is 76 and 84. Guyang county, inner Mongolia.

Guo, 1991 (Average IQ of 76,81)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/guo-1991.pdf
Average IQ for china is 76 and 81. Hunan province, china.

In America, Asians have even higher average IQs. Asian Americans have 5 higher IQ points than subhuman white Americans and the gap is only widening.
Because only the smartest asians have the opportunity to invade and work in the US and when reproducing, their asian offsprings have higher average IQ than Whites because IQ is mostly genetics.

It's actually getting better for us, in terms of height, wealth, IQ, success, athleticism, economic power, military power, social power, and reputation. And what's more, it's getting much worse for Europeans. They are a dying, weakening, worsening, declining and inferior race that is about to return to the bottom of the pool under the superior world power empires of China and old Mongolia like they were before the past few centuries of history, especially Nordic Europeans who were shorter than East Asians were back then and subhuman barbarians and raiders that did nothing but rape and pillage other genetically inferior Europeans. I'll provide evidence below of why our superior race is rising and your race is coming to a sad and certain halt and decline.
Because Whites are poisoned by the common enemy, and when they will be done with whites; their greatest threat, they will come down to smaller threats like China and the likes and then your asian country will be coming to "a sad and certain halt and decline."

Again, spewing random schizo bullshit with zero evidence for your claims. Asian countries are the strongest militarily by far except the US, which will be overtaken by China soon. European countries are weak and growing weaker, Asian countries are the opposite. Asian countries are also growing in economic power while European and American countries are getting into more and more debt and are doing worse and worse economically in comparison to Asian countries.

Look at the quotes. China is getting better and better. EVERYTHING, not just height. Economy, quality of life, GDP, IQ, career options, military power government power, achievements, and consolidation over the rest of the world.

Meanwhile, almost every single American and European is saying the western world is fucked, even the subhuman cumskins in this forum. They are getting worse and worse. That's what happens when you open your legs for other races and give foids all the power. There's a reason there's an incel forum like this complaining about foids and all their power in the modern world. Cucked, weak, declining white males.

False. China mogs every European country in the Olympics in the last decades, and Japan and South Korea are also at the top mogging European countries with way less people than China. America is the only one that can compete and that's because a majority of them are niggers, not Europeans. Now besides talking about athleticism and general Olympic prowess, let's talk about strength. Chinese are far stronger and only getting stronger and stronger as the country improves nutrition and athletic programs and also genetically engineers 7ft 200IQ supersoldiers. They are second place in terms of Olympic weightlifting medals overall of ALL COUNTRIES, only behind Russia. However, Russia was ahead In fact, let me plug in something interesting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weightlifting_at_the_Summer_Olympics

Before 2000, mostly European countries along with America and Russia were winning. However, from 2000-2020, SIX TIMES IN A FUCKING ROW, CHINA MOGGED EVERY OTHER COUNTRY. No other country has won ONCE since 2000. No country has achieved what China has right now in Olympic weightlifting, 6 wins in a row, AND THE GAP WILL ONLY GET BIGGER LMFAO, THEY WILL ONLY WIN MORE TIMES IN A ROW. THIS SHOWS THAT AS EUROPEANS DECLINE, ASIANS ARE ON THE RISE LMFAO. EVERY SINGLE THING POINTS TO YOUR INFERIOR RACE DECLINING. KEEP COPING SUBHUMAN CUMSKIN.

Ths is false, whites are getting shorter everywhere. I'll show you evidence of Europeans getting shorter. However, besides that, this is another reason why the European race is dying. Asian countries today are in general much stronger than European countries. The only Europe carry is America and even then it will be Hispanic dominant by 2050. Then whites are really fucked, especially with all this woke stuff and bringing up minorities and minorities rolling in. White men have less and less power, getting cucked by the feminist system and wokeness. Europe is already weaker, now America is going to be Hispanic dominant because the inferior subhuman white race is getting outbred.

Because the CCP is lying.

Because there are a lot of foreigners and as always, the best of the asians have the opportunity to work at Beijing.

Because shitskins are shorter on average and so when their numbers increases as they invade EU the average height in white countries decreases.

ROFL AT EVEN THE TALLEST OF WHITE SUBHUMAN CUCKS SHRINKING IN HEIGHT. ASIANS ARE INCREASING AND WILL KEEP INCREASING WHILE WHITES ARE LOSING POWER AND GETTING WEAKER MILITARILY IN COMPARISON TO ASIAN COUNTRIES AND BECOMING MORE AND MORE ECONOMICALLY RELIANT ON ASIAN COUNTRIES. THEY'RE ALL GOING TO BECOME FUCKING MANLETS JUST LIKE YOU SOON YOU FUCKING STUNTED SUBHUMAN GENETIC ABOMINATION FAGGOT. THIS SHOWS HOW GENETICALLY INFERIOR YOU ARE COMPARED TO OTHER RACES WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE A COMPLETE NUTRITION AND WEALTH ADVANTAGE. COPE HARDER, SPEW FAKE STATISTICS LIKE THE LOW IQ CUMSKIN YOU ARE, IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE FACTS.

www.pgpf.org/blog/2022/11/income-and-wealth-in-the-united-states-an-overview-of-recent-data

www.dol.gov/agencies/wb/data/earnings/median-annual-sex-race-hispanic-ethnicity

Superior Asians earn more income than inferior cumskins in their own countries. Every single study shows this, not obscure random bullshit.

FOR THE SECOND LINK, SET IT TO WHITE MEN AND ASIAN MEN ONLY. OR SEARCH UP LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE SHOWING THE AVERAGE SALARY OVER TIME. THE PAY GAP IS ONLY FUCKING WIDENING BETWEEN SUBHUMAN CUMSKINS AND GOLDEN SKINNED CHANGS AT AN EXTREMELY FAST RATE LMFAO. ASIANS WENT FROM EARNING LESS TO EARNING MUCH, MUCH MORE AND THEY ARE STILL EARNING MORE AND MORE COMPARED TO WHITES. WHITE MEN ARE CUCKED BY BOTH ASIANS IN FOREIGN ASIAN COUNTRIES AND ASIANS IN THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRIES. HOW FUCKING INFERIOR DO YOU HAVE TO BE?

TLDR the golden skinned Asian race is superior in every fucking way and only improving from here. The inferior subhuman white race is weakening, declining, and getting bred out and stamped out. I didn't write this only for you, low IQ animal, such words from such a wise man aren't wasted on the likes of one single subhuman. I wrote this so all these cumskins as well as other subhuman races will come to the realization how inferior their race is. (Don't cry pls this is just a joke)

I don't live vicariously through the accomplishments of other men of my race like you, it's clear that accomplishments are on an individual basis. Even a nigger can be born the smartest man in the world. However, since you retardedly think your race defines you as a person and live vicariously through other men, this will hopefully drive you to finally do what you should have already done long ago.

A race do define a person. 98% of Japan is vaxxed for example. Asian anons themselves told me asians are the ultimate NPC. No wonder why they invented so little throughout history. They are insect-like.
Not only that but asians have small penises :forcedsmile:

Last edited: