Japanese and South Korean men are getting shorter every year. Europeans are getting taller every year. [5 Studies] [Impending Doom] [ITS OVER FOR ASIA

this guy has no idea what visual intelligence means. also counting those squares goes against what the purpose of the test is. you need to have mogger spatial awareness and get it without counting
ive caught you red handed AND youve outed yourself as a dumbfuck
the shape rotation has nothing to do with geometry, and is the realest of all tests in that whole thing, its pure spatial awareness and visual intelligence, non cheatable.
It's the realest of the tests because it's the only one you beat me on :lul:

Low IQ cope

But I'm curious, how does spatial intelligence and visual intelligence matter for the real world nigga? It legit only matters for certain obscure careers mathcel. Calling one type of intelligence the most important because you're disabled at the other types of intelligence is the biggest cope I've ever seen. It's useless compared to a lot of the other types of intelligence

Last edited:
It's the realest of the tests because it's the only one you beat me on :lul:

Low IQ cope

But I'm curious, how does spatial intelligence and visual intelligence matter for the real world nigga? It legit only matters for certain obscure careers mathcel. Calling one type of intelligence the most important because you're disabled at the other types of intelligence is the biggest cope I've ever seen. It's butt useless compared to most of the other types of intelligence
holy cope batman
math = intelligence
i prolly beat you on everything if you dont cheat

holy cope batman
math = intelligence
i prolly beat you on everything if you dont cheat
Nigga coping so hard by saying I'm cheating, I'm simply just smarter than you and killed you in nearly every category, I don't need to cheat on some shitty online test. I'm also not the only one who mogged you in terms of IQ in that thread jfl

And no, spatial awareness is useless and doesn't equal intelligence. It's not even close to the same as mathematical intelligence, they're completely different things. You're a dumb fuck, you legit proved this with what you just said to me "counting those squares goes against what the purpose of the test is. you need to have mogger spatial awareness and get it without counting" lul spatial intelligence didn't help you not sound retarded. Keep coping and jacking off to shapes tho

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
Nigga coping so hard by saying I'm cheating, I'm simply just smarter than you and killed you in nearly every category, I don't need to cheat on some shitty online test. I'm also not the only one who mogged you in terms of IQ in that thread jfl

And no, spatial awareness is useless and doesn't equal intelligence. It's not even close to the same as mathematical intelligence, they're completely different things. You're a dumb fuck, you legit proved this with what you just said to me "counting those squares goes against what the purpose of the test is. you need to have mogger spatial awareness and get it without counting" lul spatial intelligence didn't help you not sound retarded. Keep coping and jacking off to shapes tho
Dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25663
on average yes, but there is a small percentage of men that grow after 19. some people have late puberty so they grow for longer than normal people. this is why on average 25 year old are taller than 19 year old. are you low iq that you don't know this?
It's literally less than a half inch difference too, and the other age groups clearly show them getting significantly taller and taller each generation. Also average height doesn't always have to go up every single generation for them to be growing, it's called a general trend of going up

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
I think the average height in Tokyo is like 5'9 but you'll see plenty of guys 5'11-6'0 and South Korea - go to the capital and you'll see average height is once again 5'11, there's tons of tall guys in south korea, the only reason their height is "stunted" according to studies is because they're taking into account poor farmers/small town folk who have bad genes and they're all short as fuck, same goes for japan but on a lesser scale. Trust me if you go to the capital for these 2 countries as 5'9-5'11 you are not going to mog or feel tall at all.

Could be partially explained by Southeast Asian immigration to Japan and South Korea.

Because the japanese have viking blood since 700 ad hence why there are ancient swastika symbols in Japan and the reason why AH considered Japan bussin'.

Tiktok is chinese spy tool brainwashing device, female normies can be taught to love anything they are soulless NPCs with built-in female biology clusterfuck. Also the asian governments lie about everything such has height, IQ and dick size, all of these are not improving.

Wang, 2001 (Average IQ of 76-81)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/wang-2001.pdf
Average IQ: 81 and 76

Hong, 2001 (Average IQ of 65-82)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/hong-2001.pdf
Average IQ fluctuates between 65 and 82 for china, depending on amount of fluoride in water. Shandong province, china.

Li, 1995 (Average IQ of 79-89)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/li-1995.pdf
Average iq is in between 79 and 89 for china. Guizhou province, china.

Yang, 1994 (Average IQ of 76,81)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/yang-1994.pdf
Average IQ for china is 76 and 81. Jinan, China.

An, 1992 (Average IQ of 76,84)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/an-1992.pdf
Average IQ for china is 76 and 84. Guyang county, inner Mongolia.

Guo, 1991 (Average IQ of 76,81)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/guo-1991.pdf
Average IQ for china is 76 and 81. Hunan province, china.

Because only the smartest asians have the opportunity to invade and work in the US and when reproducing, their asian offsprings have higher average IQ than Whites because IQ is mostly genetics.

Because Whites are poisoned by the common enemy, and when they will be done with whites; their greatest threat, they will come down to smaller threats like China and the likes and then your asian country will be coming to "a sad and certain halt and decline."

Because the CCP is lying.

Because there are a lot of foreigners and as always, the best of the asians have the opportunity to work at Beijing.

Because shitskins are shorter on average and so when their numbers increases as they invade EU the average height in white countries decreases.

A race do define a person. 98% of Japan is vaxxed for example. Asian anons themselves told me asians are the ultimate NPC. No wonder why they invented so little throughout history. They are insect-like.
Not only that but asians have small penises :forcedsmile:
View attachment 2048400
View attachment 2048403
View attachment 2048405

First of all, you addressed like 10% of my post nigga. I showed clearly how Asians are superior in every way. But this is beyond delusional coping. Let's see rn

Because the japanese have viking blood since 700 ad hence why there are ancient swastika symbols in Japan and the reason why AH considered Japan bussin'.

Saying Japanese had Viking blood is delusional. Claiming bullshit with zero evidence doesn't help your argument as you seem you're prone to do. The Vikings didn't even get CLOSE to Asia. Germany also put Chinese as superior to most whites not just Japanese. And Germany appropriated the swastika, Japan used it for long before Germany and for different reasons. Schizophrenic ass nigga. BASELESS DELUSIONAL CONSPIRACY THEORY COUNT #1

ktok is chinese spy tool brainwashing device, female normies can be taught to love anything they are soulless NPCs with built-in female biology clusterfuck. Also the asian governments lie about everything such has height, IQ and dick size, all of these are not improving.

Absolutely zero evidence for either of the two. I prove all my shit, you delusionally claim shit without evidence like a low IQ European. TikTok is one of the most used social media platforms everywhere, not just China. Also the bitches were from American and European countries and pure English speakers, the modern young women just would rather have the golden skinned Asian seed inside their womb than inferior dying European seed and you're coping hard by denying that. BASELESS DELUSIONAL CONSPIRACY THEORY COUNT #2

Wang, 2001 (Average IQ of 76-81)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/wang-2001.pdf
Average IQ: 81 and 76

Hong, 2001 (Average IQ of 65-82)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/hong-2001.pdf
Average IQ fluctuates between 65 and 82 for china, depending on amount of fluoride in water. Shandong province, china.

Li, 1995 (Average IQ of 79-89)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/li-1995.pdf
Average iq is in between 79 and 89 for china. Guizhou province, china.

Yang, 1994 (Average IQ of 76,81)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/yang-1994.pdf
Average IQ for china is 76 and 81. Jinan, China.

An, 1992 (Average IQ of 76,84)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/an-1992.pdf
Average IQ for china is 76 and 84. Guyang county, inner Mongolia.

Guo, 1991 (Average IQ of 76,81)
Source: http://www.fluoridealert.org/wp-content/uploads/guo-1991.pdf
Average IQ for china is 76 and 81. Hunan province, china.

Because only the smartest asians have the opportunity to invade and work in the US and when reproducing, their asian offsprings have higher average IQ than Whites because IQ is mostly genetics.

Stop cherry picking obscure studies of poverty ridden subhuman areas of China. And no, many retarded Asians go to the US because they can't find work in their home countries, they're too poor in their home countries, or they live in poverty ridden areas especially SEA. Besides the point, if you Google anything you'll see CLEARLY that the top 6 highest IQ countries are all Asian countries and lookng at maps of average IQ by country, the average IQ of all of Asia by gigamogs the average of all of Europe. Even the most racist against Asians knows Asians are much smarter than every other race and use it as a stereotype. BASELESS DELUSIONAL CONSPIRACY THEORY COUNT #3

Because Whites are poisoned by the common enemy, and when they will be done with whites; their greatest threat, they will come down to smaller threats like China and the likes and then your asian country will be coming to "a sad and certain halt and decline."

Delusional cope. Whites are getting along more than they ever were with NATO and all that, but they're still getting weaker militarily and economically in comparison to East Asian countries. Saying "smaller threats like China" is amusing when China is stronger than every country including every European country except for America which will be HISPANIC dominated soon, even Americans know China is increasing their GDP at a much faster rate than the US is. Also, medieval China took white concubines and Mongols by themselves without any Asian help raped and pillaged and vassalized a united Eastern Europe lmao. Europeans getting lucky in the past few centuries rising themselves up won't last for long and it shows as they come to a sad and certain halt and decline while ASIANS are literally getting stronger economically and militarily by the day. BASELESS DELUSIONAL CONSPIRACY THEORY COUNT #4

Besides, it's not like all the whites are going to band up and attack other countries, and neither are all the Asians. You'd know countries don't really have racial solidarity if you ever go out your SFcel bubble. Ignoring the fact they would lose greatly, there's no point to engage a war with a country that's not attacking them especially in the age of nuclear bombs. China would just gain consolidation and power over the rest of the world make every other country economically reliant on them without having to engage in a war.

Because the CCP is lying.

Again, zero evidence and a delusional cope. How do you explain the average height of Asian Americans rising? And is the westernized ass South Korea lying too about them having grown the most in height in the past century just behind China? CCP conspiracy as well?
BASELESS DELUSIONAL CONSPIRACY THEORY COUNT #5

A race do define a person. 98% of Japan is vaxxed for example. Asian anons themselves told me asians are the ultimate NPC. No wonder why they invented so little throughout history. They are insect-like

Again, delusional lying. White people love to LARP as Asians online because they feel inferior and have to bring them down, as if the opinion of ranom online anons even mean anything. JFL at thinking Ancient China "invented so little throughout history." Also, the most powerful man in the world in an Asian, Xi Jinping specifically. More powerful than the President of the United States. Is he an NPC?

Cope, Asians have always been superior throughout history and Europeans' luck throughout the past few centuries won't carry them much further. Asians are mogging them in everything, having a higher IQ, getting taller, monopolizing the wins of the Olympics, and making more money than Europeans in THEIR OWN COUNTRIES. The pay gap is actually quickly increasing between Asians and whites in the whites' own countries despite Asians already earning more money. It's over.

And a race doesn't define a person at all SFcel. Niggers may be less intelligent and more athletic on average for example, but there are definitely high IQ low physical ability niggers. I assume that where you live, there are over 80% whites at least. Asserting dominance over less than 20% of people and sucking the rest's dicks online won't improve your SMV incel. The 80% still spit on you and view you as subhuman and you still have to compete with them. Please go outside.

I think the average height in Tokyo is like 5'9 but you'll see plenty of guys 5'11-6'0 and South Korea - go to the capital and you'll see average height is once again 5'11, there's tons of tall guys in south korea, the only reason their height is "stunted" according to studies is because they're taking into account poor farmers/small town folk who have bad genes and they're all short as fuck, same goes for japan but on a lesser scale. Trust me if you go to the capital for these 2 countries as 5'9-5'11 you are not going to mog or feel tall at all.

5'11 is absolutely not the average height in Seoul lol.
...and countries like Japan and South Korea have some of the highest male life expectancy in the world, they're probably less likely to be stunted than Americans or Europeans.

Here are the average heights for males in the US and the US has the 5th tallest men outside Europe.

Last edited:
5'11 is absolutely not the average height in Seoul lol.
...and countries like Japan and South Korea have some of the highest male life expectancy in the world, they're probably less likely to be stunted than Americans or Europeans.

Here are the average heights for males in the US and the US has the 5th tallest men outside Europe.
5'11 is the average height in the west, in seoul it's probably 5'9 but like i said plenty of 5'11-6'0 guys, only in the poor countryside are koreans 5'7, in the big cities they aren't giga manlets. It's not about stunted in that regard, their genetics are just like that in the countryside hence why when you go into small towns outside of the bigger cities, the average height drops in both japan and korea. All these studies/tests are just not that accurate or take into consideration these countryside shorter people.

Chink pussy was made for big white cock

First of all, you addressed like 10% of my post nigga. I showed clearly how Asians are superior in every way. But this is beyond delusional coping. Let's see rn
I addressed 100% of your post, you are the one cutting parts of my posts and especially the very last and enlightening sentence.

Saying Japanese had Viking blood is delusional. Claiming bullshit with zero evidence doesn't help your argument as you seem you're prone to do. The Vikings didn't even get CLOSE to Asia. Germany also put Chinese as superior to most whites not just Japanese. And Germany appropriated the swastika, Japan used it for long before Germany and for different reasons. Schizophrenic ass nigga. BASELESS DELUSIONAL CONSPIRACY THEORY COUNT #1
Do your own research and you didn't debunk my claim about the swastikas found in Japan.

Absolutely zero evidence for either of the two. I prove all my shit, you delusionally claim shit without evidence like a low IQ European. TikTok is one of the most used social media platforms everywhere, not just China. Also the bitches were from American and European countries and pure English speakers, the modern young women just would rather have the golden skinned Asian seed inside their womb than inferior dying European seed and you're coping hard by denying that. BASELESS DELUSIONAL CONSPIRACY THEORY COUNT #2
It's common sense that females are gullible and TikTok is a chinese spytool. PSL will be the ever lasting rating criteria for females but attractiveness also comes from status. Being famous on TikTok and trendy is status. Kpopmaxxer have no PSL nor do they have good softfeatures. It's all about status among young girls. Young girls are known to hang out with the statusmaxxed boys.

Stop cherry picking obscure studies of poverty ridden subhuman areas of China. And no, many retarded Asians go to the US because they can't find work in their home countries, they're too poor in their home countries, or they live in poverty ridden areas especially SEA. Besides the point, if you Google anything you'll see CLEARLY that the top 6 highest IQ countries are all Asian countries and lookng at maps of average IQ by country, the average IQ of all of Asia by gigamogs the average of all of Europe. Even the most racist against Asians knows Asians are much smarter than every other race and use it as a stereotype. BASELESS DELUSIONAL CONSPIRACY THEORY COUNT #3
My studies prove that the CCP is lying asians don't have 105IQ. History proves it.

Delusional cope. Whites are getting along more than they ever were with NATO and all that, but they're still getting weaker militarily and economically in comparison to East Asian countries. Saying "smaller threats like China" is amusing when China is stronger than every country including every European country except for America which will be HISPANIC dominated soon, even Americans know China is increasing their GDP at a much faster rate than the US is. Also, medieval China took white concubines and Mongols by themselves without any Asian help raped and pillaged and vassalized a united Eastern Europe lmao. Europeans getting lucky in the past few centuries rising themselves up won't last for long and it shows as they come to a sad and certain halt and decline while ASIANS are literally getting stronger economically and militarily by the day. BASELESS DELUSIONAL CONSPIRACY THEORY COUNT #4
China and other asian countries are the smallest threats there possibly exist. Even smaller than arabic countries. >98% of asian countries are jabbed twice, that shows how compliant and ant like they are. Ant sized threat.

Besides, it's not like all the whites are going to band up and attack other countries, and neither are all the Asians. You'd know countries don't really have racial solidarity if you ever go out your SFcel bubble. Ignoring the fact they would lose greatly, there's no point to engage a war with a country that's not attacking them especially in the age of nuclear bombs. China would just gain consolidation and power over the rest of the world make every other country economically reliant on them without having to engage in a war.
Then according to you asians just need to do nothing in order to win and whites are decaying for no reason. "Guess I'll die"
There are no third party involved at all in your chinky bubble? This is the 105 chinese IQ rhetoric at work, folks.

Again, zero evidence and a delusional cope. How do you explain the average height of Asian Americans rising? And is the westernized ass South Korea lying too about them having grown the most in height in the past century just behind China? CCP conspiracy as well?
BASELESS DELUSIONAL CONSPIRACY THEORY COUNT #5
Tienanmen square protest massacre 1989...Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region... among other things.

Again, delusional lying. White people love to LARP as Asians online because they feel inferior and have to bring them down, as if the opinion of ranom online anons even mean anything. JFL at thinking Ancient China "invented so little throughout history." Also, the most powerful man in the world in an Asian, Xi Jinping specifically. More powerful than the President of the United States. Is he a NPC?
Everything you see on the TV and every leader of every countries are either deepfakes, homosexuals or puppets.
So yeah XiXa Jinpingpong the pooh is NPC.

Cope, Asians have always been superior throughout history and Europeans' luck throughout the past few centuries won't carry them much further. Asians are mogging them in everything, having a higher IQ, getting taller, monopolizing the wins of the Olympics, and making more money than Europeans in THEIR OWN COUNTRIES. The pay gap is actually quickly increasing between Asians and whites in the whites' own countries despite Asians already earning more money. It's over.
Asians have small penises though...

And a race doesn't define a person at all SFcel. Niggers may be less intelligent and more athletic on average for example, but there are definitely high IQ low physical ability niggers. I assume that where you live, there are over 80% whites at least. Asserting dominance over less than 20% of people and sucking the rest's dicks online won't improve your SMV incel. The 80% still spit on you and view you as subhuman and you still have to compete with them. Please go outside.
I'm not incel. Never posted or read any SFboards I swear on God. You are assuming so many things :feelskek:
Statistically speaking there is no such thing as a high IQ nigger as their average IQ is around 70 in Africa which is considered retardation. In the US niggers have about 20% white admixture and their IQ 80 and it hasn't changed ever since and there were studies with black kids raised in white families and the IQ did not improve. The whiter the smarter.
It's mainly genetics and asians will hardly ever improve because they are mongol rape babies and mutts. Only Japan maintained some kind of bloodline integrity thank to the vikings and the fact that they draw fantastic animes is proof of that.
You're very welcome.

Last edited:
I addressed 100% of your post, you are the one cutting parts of my posts and especially the very last and enlightening sentence.

Do your own research and you didn't debunk my claim about the swastikas found in Japan.

It's common sense that females are gullible and TikTok is a chinese spytool. PSL will be the ever lasting rating criteria for females but attractiveness also comes from status. Being famous on TikTok and trendy is status. Kpopmaxxer have no PSL nor do they have good softfeatures. It's all about status among young girls. Young girls are known to hang out with the statusmaxxed boys.

My studies prove that the CCP is lying asians don't have 105IQ. History proves it.

China and other asian countries are the smallest threats there possibly exist. Even smaller than arabic countries. >98% of asian countries are jabbed twice, that shows how compliant and ant like they are. Ant sized threat.

Then according to you asians just need to do nothing in order to win and whites are decaying for no reason. "Guess I'll die"
There are no third party involved at all in your chinky bubble? This is the 105 chinese IQ rhetoric at work, folks.

Tienanmen square protest massacre 1989...Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region... among other things.

Everything you see on the TV and every leader of every countries are either deepfakes, homosexuals or puppets.
So yeah XiXa Jinpingpong the pooh is NPC.

Asians have small penises though...

I'm not incel. Never posted or read any SFboards I swear on God. You are assuming so many things :feelskek:
Statistically speaking there is no such thing as a high IQ nigger as their average IQ is around 70 in Africa which is considered retardation. In the US niggers have about 20% white admixture and their IQ 80 and it hasn't changed ever since and there were studies with black kids raised in white families and the IQ did not improve. The whiter the smarter.
It's mainly genetics and asians will hardly ever improve because they are mongol rape babies and mutts. Only Japan maintained some kind of bloodline integrity thank to the vikings and the fact that they draw fantastic animes is proof of that.
You're welcome.
View attachment 2049003

Blatant lying. Talking shit out of your ass and telling schizophrenic lies and retarded conspiracy theories hoping it sticks to the toilet doesn't work on a superior Asian fucking subhuman IQ. You didn't address everything in my other post OR this post. You didn't address the fact that

1. White Americans used to make more money than Asian Americans. However, Asian Americans have been rising at an extremely fast rate and have surpassed whites, and the gap is getting even bigger and bigger. Asians are making more and more money in comparison to white people, and it's only ever increasing. Asians make more money than subhuman Europeans in their own countries and the gap is only widening.

2. Hitler and the Nazis put Chinese and Japanese as superior to most whites and only equal to the purest Nordic subhumans. However, the Chinese and Japanese viewed themselves as superior to everyone and the Japanese especially liked to massacre Europeans. You didn't address the fact that the Nazis put Chinese as superior to everyone else not just the Japanese, which you delusionally claim to have "muh

3. You didn't address how Asians are mogging and improving in weightlifting while Eurofag countries are going down. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weightlifting_at_the_Summer_Olympics

Before 2000, mostly European countries along with America and Russia were winning weightlifting at the Olympics. However, from 2000-2020, SIX TIMES IN A FUCKING ROW, CHINA MOGGED EVERY OTHER COUNTRY. No other country has won ONCE since 2000. No country has achieved what China has right now in Olympic weightlifting, 6 wins in a row, AND THE GAP WILL ONLY GET BIGGER LMFAO, THEY WILL ONLY WIN MORE TIMES IN A ROW. Everything shows that as Europeans decline, Asians are on the rise. Every single thing points to your inferior race declining, and you dismiss it as propaganda to in order to cope.

There's much, much you haven't addressed as well, but I'm too lazy to repeat myself to a subhuman IQ cumskin.

Burden of proof faggot. You're telling me to do my own research because you have zero evidence. And I already said swastikas were in Japan long before the Nazi party, they were used as a symbol of Buddhism.

"Muh common sense" double digit IQ European subhuman. Another Chinese conspiracy theory cope. I show you clear evidence, you give me conspiracy theories and lies with zero evidence. It's quite plain to see you're coping extremely hard. "Muh PSL" go the fuck outside, incel forums don't show you shit, actual plain evidence shows that Asian chads >>>> any other race.

China and other asian countries are the smallest threats there possibly exist. Even smaller than arabic countries.

Rofl at the gigacope. Even if the CCP were lying as you delusionally sperg about, studies conducted from WESTERN countries shows the top 6 highest IQ countries are all Asian. The CCP doesn't have control over 6 countries you fucking retard.

China and other asian countries are the smallest threats there possibly exist.

Blatant lie and massive cope. Even America and Europe knows Xi Jinping is the most powerful man alive and they all openly admit it. Asian countries are stronger than European countries except America which will be weaker than China and Hispanic dominant soon.

That's exactly what almost every single politician is saying. The western world is dying. Asians don't just do nothing, they just don't attack European countries because there's no reason to. Europeans are more and more dependent on them economically, Asian countries are increasing in GDP and economic and military power at a much faster rate. Everything is made in China nowadays.

Everything points to subhuman cumskins declining and genetically superior Asians improving. You're ignoring and claiming "propaganda" and not providing shit for evidence like a retarded subhuman cumskin. Die off and speed up the declining of your inferior race.

fake result

you cheated all the tests that could be cheated but only got 13/17 on the test that requires pure visual intelligence and is easily 100% scoreable
i got 17/17 there

meanwhile on the test with the dots you got 18/18 which could easily be cheated and 18/18 is impossible just by eyeballing it
not to mention the hilariously fake scores for the memory tests where youre 1 off of perfect. again, easily could be cheated

you got 27/34 on the word synonym test which is easily googleable, yet only 14/27 on the word rearrangement test, which is not cheatable and only up to actual iq

Essentially, i posted my real result where i mog you in every non cheatable category, and even with cheating you couldnt mog me in the most important, visual intelligence.

This is just one example of the asian "Fake it till we make it" movement
autizm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25663
Low word rearrangement but net high iq score means he would likely score higher verbal on a full iq test @chinksupremacy
like verbal reasoning questions.

You shouldnt look at section results, just the (net) iq score, IMO.

Last edited:
Low word rearrangement but net high iq score means he would likely score higher verbal on a full iq test @chinksupremacy
like verbal reasoning questions.

You shouldnt look at section results, just the (net) iq score, IMO.

Exactly, accusing me of cheating to cope. Look at how he insulted all the other mfs in the thread who got higher IQ than him, dude is narcy jfl

Last edited:
Blatant lying. Talking shit out of your ass and telling schizophrenic lies and retarded conspiracy theories hoping it sticks to the toilet doesn't work on a superior Asian fucking subhuman IQ. You didn't address everything in my other post OR this post. You didn't address the fact that

1. White Americans used to make more money than Asian Americans. However, Asian Americans have been rising at an extremely fast rate and have surpassed whites, and the gap is getting even bigger and bigger. Asians are making more and more money in comparison to white people, and it's only ever increasing. Asians make more money than subhuman Europeans in their own countries and the gap is only widening.
Already replied to this.
2. Hitler and the Nazis put Chinese and Japanese as superior to most whites and only equal to the purest Nordic subhumans. However, the Chinese and Japanese viewed themselves as superior to everyone and the Japanese especially liked to massacre Europeans. You didn't address the fact that the Nazis put Chinese as superior to everyone else not just the Japanese, which you delusionally claim to have "muh
Wrong Wong. You are brainwashed by the CCP. Do your research on the actual history.
3. You didn't address how Asians are mogging and improving in weightlifting while Eurofag countries are going down. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weightlifting_at_the_Summer_Olympics
This is not weightlifting, you are an asian viper. These are Olympics A.K.A. useless shit is mixed up and weightlifting is one aspect of it. China is 1.4 billion population while white countries are older and sick because of the common enemy. And yet whites still remain the strongest according to your own datas. This is 105 chinese IQ at work, folks.
There's much, much you haven't addressed as well, but I'm too lazy to repeat myself to a subhuman IQ cumskin.

Burden of proof faggot. You're telling me to do my own research because you have zero evidence. And I already said swastikas were in Japan long before the Nazi party, they were used as a symbol of Buddhism.
There weren't.
Also buddhist have Swavastikas that go counter-clockwise, not swastikas. You're making a fool of yourself.
"Muh common sense" double digit IQ European subhuman. Another Chinese conspiracy theory cope. I show you clear evidence, you give me conspiracy theories and lies with zero evidence. It's quite plain to see you're coping extremely hard. "Muh PSL" go the fuck outside, incel forums don't show you shit, actual plain evidence shows that Asian chads >>>> any other race.
How can you be Chad if you have a small penis? This is the part I'm not getting.
Rofl at the gigacope. Even if the CCP were lying as you delusionally sperg about, studies conducted from WESTERN countries shows the top 6 highest IQ countries are all Asian. The CCP doesn't have control over 6 countries you fucking retard.
Like I said high IQ asians coming from china have the opportunity to immigrate to western countries thanks to their PhDs.
PhDs are acquired thanks to your IQ. There is 1.4 billion chinks which means despite having lower IQ on average, there are a small amount of smart enough chinks.
The smartest of the chinks proceed to invade western countries thanks to their PhDs. When putting together these smart asians, their average IQ is high in western countries and even higher in their own asian countries. This is common sense.
Blatant lie and massive cope. Even America and Europe knows Xi Jinping is the most powerful man alive and they all openly admit it. Asian countries are stronger than European countries except America which will be weaker than China and Hispanic dominant soon.
If he was the most powerful man alive he wouldn't vaxx his whole population. This is proof of that because to kill his own people is not part of his agenda as a fellow chink, he is nothing but a traitor puppet. You worship puppet the pooh.
That's exactly what almost every single politician is saying. The western world is dying. Asians don't just do nothing, they just don't attack European countries because there's no reason to. Europeans are more and more dependent on them economically, Asian countries are increasing in GDP and economic and military power at a much faster rate. Everything is made in China nowadays.

Everything points to subhuman cumskins declining and genetically superior Asians improving. You're ignoring and claiming "propaganda" and not providing shit for evidence like a retarded subhuman cumskin. Die off and speed up the declining of your inferior race.
A thousand "politician" opinion is not worth a single crap. Politicians have an agenda that is not in White interest nor is it to asians either.
When the common enemy is done with Whites, they will come for asians. I have asians frens, you clearly are not an outlier, you are nothing more but an overly competitive viper. You're spending way too much energy doing this, go back to posting BBCs on image boards, dicklet. :forcedsmile:

Already replied to this.

Wrong Wong. You are brainwashed by the CCP. Do your research on the actual history.

This is not weightlifting, you are an asian viper. These are Olympics A.K.A. useless shit is mixed up and weightlifting is one aspect of it. China is 1.4 billion population while white countries are older and sick because of the common enemy. And yet whites still remain the strongest according to your own datas. This is 105 chinese IQ at work, folks.

There weren't.
Also buddhist have Swavastikas that go counter-clockwise, not swastikas. You're making a fool of yourself.

How can you be Chad if you have a small penis? This is the part I'm not getting.

Like I said high IQ asians coming from china have the opportunity to immigrate to western countries thanks to their PhDs.
PhDs are acquired thanks to your IQ. There is 1.4 billion chinks which means despite having lower IQ on average, there are a small amount of smart enough chinks.
The smartest of the chinks proceed to invade western countries thanks to their PhDs. When putting together these smart asians, their average IQ is high in western countries and even higher in their own asian countries. This is common sense.

If he was the most powerful man alive he wouldn't vaxx his whole population. This is proof of that because to kill his own people is not part of his agenda as a fellow chink, he is nothing but a traitor puppet. You worship puppet the pooh.

A thousand "politician" opinion is not worth a single crap. Politicians have an agenda that is not in White interest nor is it to asians either.
When the common enemy is done with Whites, they will come for asians. I have asians frens, you clearly are not an outlier, you are nothing more but an overly competitive viper. You're spending way too much energy doing this, go back to posting BBCs on image boards, dicklet. :forcedsmile:

You're spending way too much energy doing this

You're right, it's harder to argue with a fucking retard than someone with average IQ. All the other Eurocels who actually quote have already given up and recognize their inferiority and the fact they're declining, but the one Eurocel who spits blatant lies and random baseless conspiracy theories continues to fight.

I've already proved why Asians are the superior race in every way and you continue to ignore my points lol. You ignored the fact that the 90% of my points in my original post you have completely ignored. You ignore because addressing them would ruin your whole argument since you're incapable of doing so without making another retarded conspiracy theory.

Already replied to this.

You didn't reply to shit. Address this. Quote where you replied to this point.

You ignore my first 2 points and give 1 sentence blowoffs ROFL. Blatant red herring using low IQ subhuman European. This is the funniest shit I've seen today, nigga blowing off my point and not addressing any of it, and not only that, saying I'm somehow wrong and not telling me how I'm wrong. That's just European IQ for you.

This is the ONLY point you addressed and it's extremely subpar. Search up which countries have the most Olympic weightlifting medals overall. That's right, Russia and China, and China is increasing wins at a much quicker rate than Russia is if Russia even is at all. And no, China has won straight for 20 years while they haven't won much before because they have greatly improved and are improving still, while Eurofags haven't won once in 20 years.

When the common enemy is done with Whites, they will come for asians.

All of your OWN politicians saying Asian countries are improving and strengthening while European and American countries are weakening and stagnating and you write it off as another conspiracy theory lmfao. No shit politicians aren't good people, they will still 100% want their country to be better than other countries, and not every single thing they say is a lie. Every single time I give you hard evidence or blatant points of why Asians are superior to Europeans, you write it off as another conspiracy theory. Are you trolling or just sub 90 IQ?

I'll stop arguing and let you cope harder with the fact your race is inferior and declining while mine is superior and rising. You and I both know that Asians are genetically superior and gigamog Eurocels in every conceivable way. But like I said, arguing with absolute fucking retards is harder than arguing with someone with average IQ, hell even harder than arguing with a genius, because they won't admit they're wrong. Ciao nigger

Last edited:
You're right, it's harder to argue with a fucking retard than someone with average IQ. All the other Eurocels who actually quote have already given up and recognize their inferiority and the fact they're declining, but the one Eurocel who spits blatant lies and random baseless conspiracy theories continues to fight.

I've already proved why Asians are the superior race in every way and you continue to ignore my points lol. You ignored the fact that the 90% of my points in my original post you have completely ignored. You ignore because addressing them would ruin your whole argument since you're incapable of doing so without making another retarded conspiracy theory.

You didn't reply to shit. Address this. Quote where you replied to this point.

You ignore my first 2 points and give 1 sentence blowoffs ROFL. Blatant red herring using low IQ subhuman European. This is the funniest shit I've seen today, nigga blowing off my point and not addressing any of it, and not only that, saying I'm somehow wrong and not telling me how I'm wrong. That's just European IQ for you.

This is the ONLY point you addressed and it's extremely subpar. Search up which countries have the most Olympic weightlifting medals overall. That's right, Russia and China, and China is increasing wins at a much quicker rate than Russia is if Russia even is at all. And no, China has won straight for 20 years while they haven't won much before because they have greatly improved and are improving still, while Eurofags haven't won once in 20 years.

All of your OWN politicians saying Asian countries are improving and strengthening while European and American countries are weakening and stagnating and you write it off as another conspiracy theory lmfao. No shit politicians aren't good people, they will still 100% want their country to be better than other countries, and not every single thing they say is a lie. Every single time I give you hard evidence or blatant points of why Asians are superior to Europeans, you write it off as another conspiracy theory. Are you trolling or just sub 90 IQ?

I'll stop arguing and let you cope harder with the fact your race is inferior and declining while mine is superior and rising. You and I both know that Asians are genetically superior and gigamog Eurocels in every conceivable way. But like I said, arguing with absolute fucking retards is harder than arguing with someone with average IQ, hell even harder than arguing with a genius, because they won't admit they're wrong. Ciao nigger
dnrd