Japanese foid: "I love Lebanese and Turkish guys!" Guess what her response was to Saudi and Yemeni guys.

Why do noodlefoids love Lebanese and Turkish men so much, yet dislike Saudis and Yemenis?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL = BBC AND LATINO ONLY
I remember a discussion I had with a Japanese woman back at university when I was a first-year student. She acted all surprised and happy to talk to me because at the time, I was a slightly chubby, blue-eyed Lebanese-origin 18-year-old fresher:

Japanese foid: "I love Arab guys!"
Me: "What kind?"
Japanese foid: "Lebanese and Turkish! They have pretty and mysterious dark features with olive skin!"
Me: "What about Saudi and Yemeni?"
Japanese foid: -radio silence-

Noodlefoids are happy to marry sandniggas, as long as they're either Syrian, Iranian, Iraqi, Levantine, Turkish, or very light North African. These people are the result of mixing with a noodle mum and a sand father:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Chadeep, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
@BoneDensity @Spiegel

turks are the highest smv arabs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spongebob, Oberyn, Solidcoin and 1 other person

Last edited:
Lebanese and Turks are not Arab

• +1
Reactions: Zzabidi, fauxfox, Oberyn and 1 other person
@Zer0/∞ @chaddyboi66 @CupOfCoffee @MoeZart @alriodai @PrinceLuenLeoncur @jewcel @8PSLcel @LightSkinNoob @Br0sk1

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
@Piratecel

@justinzayn @Chocolate lover @Sigmamale

I remember a discussion I had with a Japanese woman back at university when I was a first-year student:

Japanese foid: "Lebanese and Turkish! They have pretty and mysterious dark features with olive skin!"

Noodlefoids are happy to marry sandniggas, as long as they're either Syrian, Iranian, Iraqi, Levantine, Turkish, or very light North African. These people are the result of mixing with a noodle mum and a sand father:
View attachment 1668365
Close to jbw

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
she likes white passing models from those countries

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, CupOfCoffee and Xangsane
she likes white passing models from those countries
She was pretty nice and acted all surprised and happy to me at the time when I was a chubby, overweight Lebanese-origin blue-eyed guy when I was 18 and a fresher at Uni.

Cuz most Turks look European and are culturally superior to Arabs, go to Turkey and compare it to shithole unfree Arab countries.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 15004, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
Cuz most Turks look European and are culturally superior to Arabs, go to Turkey and compare it to shithole unfree Arab countries.
I wonder why she also mentioned Lebanese guys....

Eye area and coloring
med pretty much
Here are the offspring created by a noodle mother and a sand father (the sand father is almost ALWAYS Levantine, Iranian, very light North African or Turkish):

Latinas seem to love guys with these phenos too it seems.

Here are the offspring created by a noodle mother and a sand father (the sand father is almost ALWAYS Levantine, Iranian, very light North African or Turkish):
View attachment 1668371
Latinas seem to love guys with these phenos too it seems.
Lebanese are med passing which is still higher appeal than the brown looking menas

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Xangsane
Lebanese are med passing which is still higher appeal than the brown looking menas
It also should be noted curryfoids chase after lebanese lads like crazy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sigmamale, chaddyboi66 and Xangsane
@Smoke Fanboy @Tallooksmaxxer @Oberyn @nastynas @ALP @Turkcel01 @heighmaxxerxd

Basically JBMP (JUST BE MED PASSING)
I get lots of darker foids with typical curry or curry-passing phenos giving me CRAZY IOIs, but I prefer mixed (especially hapa, mulatta, blasian, latina) or fellow middle eastern girls.

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Turks are Turko-Uralic-Mongol-Iranic nomadic hybrids that further mixed with some of the Euros they conquered or bought as slaves.

They currently benefit from popular soap drama halo but roach halo is strong and while most don't have "mongol" features a few do have "Khazaric" features and/or are just dark.

Levantines are still Semitic and their own native Cannanite ethnicity more so than they are Arabs.

They benefit from food [maybe idk] but are lumped with other dark sand arabs unless someone knows where the country even is like Jap foid.

Iranics are Iranics and cluster close to Caucus people but are largely their own distinct group.

They benefit from Aryan halo, exotic halo, warrior halo, big dick stereotype halo, food halo, rug halo, civilization halo, etc. and always distinguish themselves from arabs but still get lumped in by normies and get really butthurt about it.

They're the least native ethnic looking [unless we're talking about dark ethnic armenian gypsies minorities etc] as the other groups only jbwmaxx from mixing.

Syrians are like Levantines but their own distinct Semitic group and both were colonized as well [both during the crusades and modern era].

Iraqis are another unique Semetic group and a few have been mixed with some neighbouring populations that border them but they weren't nearly as heavily colonized as the former two.

Dark sand saudi gulf and yeminis arabs are legit sandnigger pheno it's over. :lul:

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Phenotypically identical to Turks and Greeks. Some are dark some are light but there's definitely strong European features in them

• +1
Depends, some Turks benefit from more JBW esque looks because of Janissary rape babies and NW/North EE slaves shipped through Balkans.
Turkroach Evolution | Balkan Memes | Know Your Meme
This Turkish Muslim is my brother in blood | Varg Vikernes | Know Your Meme
With which country do Armenians feel more cultural affinity, with the Turks  who are very conservative and religious or with the Greeks who are more  liberal? - Quora
✍️✍✍✍✍✍ | /r/2balkan4you/top/ | Balkan Memes | Know Your Meme
Mahmut memes. Best Collection of funny Mahmut pictures on iFunny Brazil

Turks are Muslim/roaches and seen as "dark" but are now benefiting from exotic tv halo from soap dramas these days Jfl.

Some Levantines, regardless of religion, are also JBW rape babies from the Crusades and Colonialism JFL [no offence tho Srs] coveted for their JBW features.

Syrians would also fall under the same boat here as well as some Iraqis, but only because of mixing with neighboring groups like Iranics for the latter since Colonialism wasn't as bad as the former two for them.

Though they might as well be seen as just another Arab/Muslim for most Western normies.

terrorist osama GIF by South Park
Durka GIFs | Tenor

When it comes to @Persians/Iranics though it's really either hit or miss in terms of looking ethnic with some looking like dark Armenian gypsy mongrels and others looking like they just stepped right off of Cyrus's triremes and are about to start another Aryan invasion. Generally speaking though, most look lighter than Caucus people but aren't "Med-looking" in the slightest aside from maybe colouring, they're just Persian.

They benefit from giga exotic halo, big cock stereotype [Srs], and make a big deal of distinguishing themselves from Arabs because normies in the West are giga low iq and think everywhere east of roachland is an Arabian desert filled with sand people, actually they even think that of roachland too Jfl.

JFL everything curries, arabs, and roaches etc, wish they could benefit by exoticmaxxing halo/larping as meds from, Persians already have from the very start.
Fucking kiketube won't even let niggas mirror the scene in English :lasereyes:

They also lean heavily into the Aryanness of their blood and any normie that's so much as heard the term will immediately think of Persians when they mention it.

BASK IN THE GLORY THAT IS OF THE GREAT ARYAN MOGGER RACE THAT HAS MAINTAINED OVER 95% GENETIC CONTINUITY TO THIS DAY, CURRIES, MONGOLS, SANDNIGGERS, ROACHES, ETC. ALL BTFO AT THE SIGHT OF THE SUPERIOR ARYAN GIGA MOGGER RACE NO ONE COULD NEVER CONQUER US COMPLETELY.

JFL IMAGINE NOT BEING PART OF IRANIAN GIGA MOGGER ARYAN RACE TBH TBH NGL NLG...
1638200060225-png.1421252
1638200068300-png.1421253
History of Iranian Horses - The Beauty Attracting Tourists - OasisIran

Jfl literally just about everyone tries we wuzzing us from curries, turks, arabs, wignats, even blacknats etc.

"Iranian Hulk" This Masc Aryan Giga Mogger prob ate the Hulk Srs
1638199966770-png.1421251

U Mirin ARYAN aging genes bro?
1638200138010-png.1421254

BASK IN THE GREATNESS OF THE ARYAN RACE
1638200362987-png.1421259
1638200385583-png.1421260
1638200455577-png.1421261
1638200510827-png.1421262
1638200531911-png.1421263

"Levantine" Jews/Israelis are literally just mixed with Euros and other Turko-Med mongrels with menial amounts of their original semitic blood compared to their Mizrahi brethren who are still closer to their original ethnic pheno/geno despite Arab mixing.

Turks are Turko-Uralic-Mongol-Iranic nomadic hybrids that further mixed with some of the Euros they conquered or bought as slaves.

They currently benefit from popular soap drama halo but roach halo is strong and while most don't have "mongol" features a few do have "Khazaric" features and/or are just dark.

Levantines are still Semitic and their own native Cannanite ethnicity more so than they are Arabs.

They benefit from food [maybe idk] but are lumped with other dark sand arabs unless someone knows where the country even is like Jap foid.

Iranics are Iranics and cluster close to Caucus people but are largely their own distinct group.

They benefit from Aryan halo, exotic halo, warrior halo, big dick stereotype halo, food halo, rug halo, civilization halo, etc. and always distinguish themselves from arabs but still get lumped in by normies and get really butthurt about it.

They're the least native ethnic looking [unless we're talking about dark ethnic armenian gypsies minorities etc] as the other groups only jbwmaxx from mixing.

Syrians are like Levantines but their own distinct Semitic group and both were colonized as well [both during the crusades and modern era].

Iraqis are another unique Semetic group and a few have been mixed with some neighbouring populations that border them but they weren't nearly as heavily colonized as the former two.

Dark sand saudi gulf and yeminis arabs are legit sandnigga pheno it's over. :lul:

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Phenotypically identical to Turks and Greeks. Some are dark some are light but there's definitely strong European features in them
Would you still consider the Jap foid to be JBW?
There even was a video about some Korean foids and "dating foreigners" and they said "oh, I love the strong dark olive features of Middle Easterners" and pulled out a pic of some Israeli model :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and CupOfCoffee
Would you still consider the Jap foid to be JBW?
There even was a video about some Korean foids and "dating foreigners" and they said "oh, I love the strong dark olive features of Middle Easterners" and pulled out a pic of some Israeli model :feelskek::feelskek:
JBW yes but in RealLooksmaxxer's sense of "JBW" where he says that lighter looking ethnics benefit from said lighter features more than darker ones hence therefore *JBW* even though they're not true huwite JBWs like with Londonville.

Jfl by "dark" they always mean dark in the med/Iranic [maybe latino/caucus/turk] sense of the word not sand nigger/black/curry

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• So Sad
JBW yes but in RealLooksmaxxer's sense of "JBW" where he says that lighter looking ethnics benefit from said lighter features more than darker ones hence therefore *JBW* even though they're not true huwite JBWs like with Londonville.

Jfl by "dark" they always mean dark in the med/Iranic [maybe latino/caucus/turk] sense of the word not sand nigga/black/curry

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Do you think a Lebanese/Korean child would come out looking like ER?

• JFL
Depends, some Turks benefit from more JBW esque looks because of Janissary rape babies and NW/North EE slaves shipped through Balkans.
With which country do Armenians feel more cultural affinity, with the Turks  who are very conservative and religious or with the Greeks who are more  liberal? - Quora

Turks are Muslim/roaches and seen as "dark" but are now benefiting from exotic tv halo from soap dramas these days Jfl.

Some Levantines, regardless of religion, are also JBW rape babies from the Crusades and Colonialism JFL [no offence tho Srs] coveted for their JBW features.

Syrians would also fall under the same boat here as well as some Iraqis, but only because of mixing with neighboring groups like Iranics for the latter since Colonialism wasn't as bad as the former two for them.

Though they might as well be seen as just another Arab/Muslim for most Western normies.

Durka GIFs | Tenor

When it comes to @Persians/Iranics though it's really either hit or miss in terms of looking ethnic with some looking like dark Armenian gypsy mongrels and others looking like they just stepped right off of Cyrus's triremes and are about to start another Aryan invasion. Generally speaking though, most look lighter than Caucus people but aren't "Med-looking" in the slightest aside from maybe colouring, they're just Persian.

They benefit from giga exotic halo, big cock stereotype [Srs], and make a big deal of distinguishing themselves from Arabs because normies in the West are giga low iq and think everywhere east of roachland is an Arabian desert filled with sand people, actually they even think that of roachland too Jfl.

JFL everything curries, arabs, and roaches etc, wish they could benefit by exoticmaxxing halo/larping as meds from, Persians already have from the very start.

They also lean heavily into the Aryanness of their blood and any normie that's so much as heard the term will immediately think of Persians when they mention it.

BASK IN THE GLORY THAT IS OF THE GREAT ARYAN MOGGER RACE THAT HAS MAINTAINED OVER 95% GENETIC CONTINUITY TO THIS DAY, CURRIES, MONGOLS, SANDNIGGERS, ROACHES, ETC. ALL BTFO AT THE SIGHT OF THE SUPERIOR ARYAN GIGA MOGGER RACE NO ONE COULD NEVER CONQUER US COMPLETELY.

Jfl literally just about everyone tries we wuzzing us from curries, turks, arabs, wignats, even blacknats etc.

"Levantine" Jews/Israelis are literally just mixed with Euros and other Turko-Med mongrels with menial amounts of their original semitic blood compared to their Mizrahi brethren who are still closer to their original ethnic pheno/geno despite Arab mixing.

Durka GIFs | Tenor

Last edited:
Do you think a Lebanese/Korean child would come out looking like ER?
ER looked kind of jungle asian because his mom's pheno and had virtually no white pheno at all aside from a weird gay alien look to his already terrible and unbalanced legit jungle gook esque features.

Lebanese blood will make the already invisible "jbw" features even less apparent although dark caucusoid blood is more dominant than legit jbw so idk they could come out looking more like the sand hapa pics you posted earlier especially when considering how normal East Asian blood is also less dominant than jungle gook.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Majority of Turks looks white or at least very fair skinned here is a photo I took with some of them Tell me if they look brown curry to you?
Jfl I said they're seen as "dark"/roach and some benefit from jbw because of janissary rape babies or Euro slaves like with the pic varg was oogling on twitter.

I never compared them to brown curries but nice strawman anyway...

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
My rooomate is Saudi and claims he made out with 10 girls since the start of the year. 1 of them was supposedly Japanese. He didn't slay any of them because haram, or so he claims.

Why have I never seen it with my own eyes though?

I'm beginning to think:

Until I get concrete evidence.

• JFL
Jfl I said they're seen as dark/roach and some benefit from jbw because of janissary rape babies or Euro slaves like with the pic varg was oogling on twitter.

I never compared them to brown curries but nice strawman anyway...
View attachment 1668455
I don't understand what's your coping point. There are a lot of white people in northern turkey, western turkey, and Thrace. Also dark-skinned "Turks" are mostly your so-called "Aryan" brothers kurds or Arabs.

If you look white there is no tax. on average there are more white people in Turkey compared to the countries on the list.

For example, the typical arched arab noses and the flater east asians noses have the opposite problems. I guess a mixed child could just end up with all the problems though.
@chaddyboi66 thoughts?

• +1
ER looked kind of jungle asian because his mom's pheno and had virtually no white pheno at all aside from a weird gay alien look to his already terrible and unbalanced legit jungle gook esque features.

Lebanese blood will make the already invisible "jbw" features even less apparent although dark caucusoid blood is more dominant than legit jbw so idk they could come out looking more like the sand hapa pics you posted earlier especially when considering how normal East Asian blood is also less dominant than jungle gook.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
So if I have an east Asian wife (full) and had a child how do you think that kid would look like? (I'm open to north east asian noodles and hapas)

• +1
My rooomate is Saudi and claims he made out with 10 girls since the start of the year. 1 of them was supposedly Japanese. He didn't slay any of them because haram, or so he claims.

Why have I never seen it with my own eyes though?

I'm beginning to think:

View attachment 1668470

Until I get concrete evidence.
Sounds like a larp or he was out clubbing for clout

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Sounds like a larp or he was out clubbing for clout
He claims to have made out with stacey-tier girls. I ask him to show me their insta and he never does. It's all cap. Can't believe he bluepilled me for a second. He's short and low tier normie facially.

• JFL
He claims to have made out with stacey-tier girls. I ask him to show me their insta and he never does. It's all cap. Can't believe he bluepilled me for a second. He's short and low tier normie facially.
100% larp.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
I don't understand what's your coping point.
Jfl sure bro go ahead and ignore everything I just said and make a strawman, it only goes to show how low your ethnic roach tier iq really is :feelsuhh:

The only one coping here is you roach by seething and barking this hard for me just cause I said Turks are seen as dark by everyone else. :lul:

There are a lot of white people in northern turkey, western turkey, and Thrace.

It's almost like you roaches can't even read with those mongol tier slanty gook eyes...
Jfl I said they're seen as "dark"/roach and some benefit from jbw because of janissary rape babies or Euro slaves like with the pic varg was oogling on twitter.

Pretty self explanatory...

Also dark-skinned "Turks" are mostly your so-called "Aryan" brothers kurds or Arabs.
Yeah cause this dark turk roach totally looks Iranic Kurdish Aryan/Arab right?

Also, on another note:
avg Persian

avg "Aryan brother" Turkic Kurd

Jfl they might as well be Arab/Gypsy or one of you because it's by mixing with your people that they're so dark and are really only "Kurd" in name alone.

No but seriously:
Yes, ik not all Kurds are the same that's why I included this pic.

Kurds aren't our "Aryan brothers" in the slightest sense of the word they piggy back off the term Aryan much like how roaches piggy back off the term "Scythian" :lul:

If you look white there is no tax. on average there are more white people in Turkey compared to the countries on the list.
Also:
>

>white

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I call cope on this one because I see curry guys with Asian girls ALL THE TIME in England and these curries are darker than Yemenis

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin and Xangsane
I call cope on this one because I see curry guys with Asian girls ALL THE TIME in England and these curries are darker than Yemenis
Hk or Singapore diaspora probably

So if I have an east Asian wife (full) and had a child how do you think that kid would look like? (I'm open to north east asian noodles and hapas)
Not sure tbh, perhaps like the example pics you gave or maybe more Asian there's really no way to tell but one can probably guess using the law of racemixing/ethnics:

The darker it is the more likely it is to breed.​

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Not sure tbh, perhaps like the example pics you gave or maybe more Asian there's really no way to tell but one can probably guess using the law of racemixing/ethnics:

The darker it is the more likely it is to breed.​

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Would darker also mean "the further away from European Caucasoid"?

I remember a discussion I had with a Japanese woman back at university when I was a first-year student. She acted all surprised and happy to talk to me because at the time, I was a slightly chubby, blue-eyed Lebanese-origin 18-year-old fresher:

View attachment 1668365
Noodlefoids are happy to marry sandniggas, as long as they're either Syrian, Iranian, Iraqi, Levantine, Turkish, or very light North African good looking

• +1
Noodlefoids are happy to marry sandniggas, as long as they're either Syrian, Iranian, Iraqi, Levantine, Turkish, or very light North African good looking
Yeah but when they do they usually tend to fall within these races for some reason

Yeah but when they do they usually tend to fall within these races for some reason
Average levantine or Mesopotamian or turk, is a demographic, OK build, dark featured, olive/cinnamon tanned 5-6/10.

Average peninsula Arab is 2/10, remove the poor ones and 3/10.

Same as curries, Average curry is 2/10, but no Japanese girl is saying no to salludon or Roshan or tiger, assuming they dress and talk properly

• JFL