Which of these MENA groups are the most heavily taxed in dating?

Which of these MENA groups are the most heavily taxed in dating?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Just wondering.
This is a multiple-choice poll, so vote for the MENA groups you believe are penalised to the biggest degree in dating (to any ethnicity of women)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lygodactylus
all slay except gulf arabs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Toth's thot, Albeacho and 3 others
I remember one Japanese foid back at uni when I was a chubcel in the 1st year, who said she loved Middle Eastern guys but when I asked her which ones, she replied "Turkish, Iranian and Lebanese"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 18522, Oberyn and 6 others
all slay except gulf arabs
Thoughts?
I remember one Japanese foid back at uni when I was a chubcel in the 1st year, who said she loved Middle Eastern guys but when I asked her which ones, she replied "Turkish, Iranian and Lebanese"
There are also a good set of noodle/Iranian marriages too, for example Jolyne Cujoh's voice actress

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
makes sense since japanese foids have features like thick brows so they relate to them, ive been told i look turkish by asian foids who were friendly to me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Xangsane and Lygodactylus
Voted Gulf Arabs and Yemenis.

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel, Good_Little_Goy, Deprived and 1 other person
makes sense since japanese foids have features like thick brows so they relate to them, ive been told i look turkish by asian foids who were friendly to me
I found something about East Asian and Arab mixed race people. If you notice, almost all the Arab sides consist of North African, Iranian/Iraqi/Syrian, or Levantine Arab. Noodles seem to have a strong preference for these very specific types of sands for some reason if they are dating sands, and tend not to like Gulf Arabs that much except in the case of that Emirati guy:

w1700
Download
Main qimg 20de3a4f67a2faeb9e04b4f0b43d4a8b lq
Hapa287
Hqdefault
Ariajasuru Hasegawa
Np file 77177

Voted Gulf Arabs and Yemenis.
I agree with that since they have very non-European features a lot of women of many races don't want.

I've looked at noodle-sand marriages and almost all the sands tended to be Levantine/Syrian/Iranian/Iraqi/Algerian.

@thereallegend if levantines are taxed a lot why do noodles and curries run after them (with some noodles actually marrying them?)

@Chinacurry @FailedNormieManlet

who cares, imagine thinking this matters

this gulf mogs this turk to suicide
Main qimg 7e8b1718ed695eab1a4c5e41db7d53b7 lq
Captu222re

and vice versa
Images 10
2863810 20220421 214103

girls dont discriminate against chad, you could be from the deepest depths of the ganges river, but if you look good, you slay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 17791, Deprived and 6 others
I'm sorry bhai this is a stupid threads, any of them can mog any of them, and this is what girls will act on.

if you want to know based purely on averages (ie if.i pick a person from race A he has some implicit probability of being good looking) then I'll give 2 answers, 1 if the ethnic is a western ethnic, 1 if he is a fob or a native.

the difference is the western ethnic will.be properly styled, less cultural failo except Islam tax, and also no (or lesser) social.failo from.being cringe foreigner.

so on average if western ethnic, levantine Christian mogs.

if fob, on average Turks mog

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Chadeep, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
the fuck is a mena

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Oberyn and Xangsane
I'm sorry bhai this is a stupid threads, any of them can mog any of them, and this is what girls will act on.

if you want to know based purely on averages (ie if.i pick a person from race A he has some implicit probability of being good looking) then I'll give 2 answers, 1 if the ethnic is a western ethnic, 1 if he is a fob or a native.

the difference is the western ethnic will.be properly styled, less cultural failo except Islam tax, and also no (or lesser) social.failo from.being cringe foreigner.

so on average if western ethnic, levantine Christian mogs.

if fob, on average Turks mog
Which groups pay the worst tax?

Just wondering.
This is a multiple-choice poll, so vote for the MENA groups you believe are penalised to the biggest degree in dating (to any ethnicity of women)
Iranian men are femboys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Oberyn, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2403 and Xangsane
Tagging from the curry thread I made last month:
@Armadillo @Chadeep @chaddyboi66 @RoBobaFett999 @sytyl @heighmaxxerxd @Yuya Moggershima @gamma @Umbra @cloUder @YouCopeOrRope @LightSkinNoob @Manu le coq @currylightskin @Smoke Fanboy @Zer0/∞ @Tyrion! @8PSLcel @5ft1 @RottenSperg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Anyone called Mohamed

• WTF
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Smoke Fanboy and Xangsane
Even a blue-eyed, blond-haired Mohamed?
This doesn't exist and if it does is more rare than a Indian that doesn't shit on tje streets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 17291
This doesn't exist and if it does is more rare than a Indian that doesn't shit on tje streets
They do exist.
But what about a brown-haired, blue-eyed guy with an al-qaeda tier name?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Just wondering.
Turks are basically white.

Leventines are basically med

Gulf Arabs (including Yemenis as they are also Gulf) and NAFRIS mainly Egyptians and Moroccans are the most subhuman

The least are

Turk and leventine.

Iranic and the rest are subhumans but not as bad as Gulf

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Xangsane
None - all are colored and therefor are in style with their own women and white women. MENA men are slayers and MENA women are goddesses.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Xangsane
Just wondering.
All of them are taxed, I'd say the ones most taxed are the Saudis/Emiratis/Omanis/Yemenis tbh because I've seen many of them and they literally look quite South Asian:hnghn: Hell some even look like me and I'm very brown lol

I'd say the Turkish guys that are descended from those Eastern European concubines are taxed the least @Smoke Fanboy

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Oberyn and Xangsane
who cares

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, GetShrekt, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
@playboicarti

Basically all of them except Turk

Ngl its a huge failo, cant admire my parents enough for not giving me an arabic name :feelsgah:
In what way is Turk not a failo, and why are the others failos, including Israeli Jews?
This guy is one but doesn't seem to be bad-looking:
I'm a Levantine Muslim with a somewhat similar pheno to this guy, but darker hair and blue eyes. I've got an al-Qaeda-tier first and last name, but a western middle name which I rarely use (my mum is a white convert)

Turks are basically white.

Leventines are basically med

Gulf Arabs (including Yemenis as they are also Gulf) and NAFRIS mainly Egyptians and Moroccans are the most subhuman

The least are

Turk and leventine.

Iranic and the rest are subhumans but not as bad as Gulf
Would a levantine Muslim or Jew get taxed harder than a levantine Christian?

All of them are taxed, I'd say the ones most taxed are the Saudis/Emiratis/Omanis/Yemenis tbh because I've seen many of them and they literally look quite South Asian:hnghn: Hell some even look like me and I'm very brown lol

I'd say the Turkish guys that are descended from those Eastern European concubines are taxed the least @Smoke Fanboy
I've also seen Gulf Arabs - many tend to look curry-like, but some don't do as much.
Would you say Levantine Jews and Muslims are taxed harder than Levantine Christians? What about Iranic groups?

gulf arabs and yemenis obviously

• +1
@playboicarti
pretty simple, their own women hate them and foreigners use them for their money so if look arab and not rich its over for you

• So Sad
pretty simple, their own women hate them and foreigners use them for their money so if look arab and not rich its over for you
Blue-eyed, brown-haired levantine arab muzzie living in the UK who grew up lower-middle class, chadlite.
Is it over for me?