Japanese girl from a dating app went cold on me after I made a comment about her age

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
I randomly told her that she didn’t like 29 at all, more like 20 and she suddenly started acting aloof (she went from speaking casually, to formal speech right after that) until she straight up told me to stop talking to her. She actually messaged me first at the beginning too

I randomly told her that she didn’t like 29 at all, more like 20 and she suddenly started acting aloof until she straight up told me to stop talking to her. She actually messaged me first at the beginning too
Wtf

I felt like the conversation was dying and wanted to shake things up with a compliment

Try to be more aggressive, next bitch that messages first tell her you want to titty fuck whatever tiny ass asian tits she has

• JFL
Reactions: jefferson
I feel like asking her what happened but I don’t want to risk getting banned from the app

Some older women get very defensive about their age. I got unmatched earlier this year after I told a 39 year old that she was very hot for 39 (she's 5-6 years older than me).

I need to make a texting game guide for you aspies

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
FB IMG 1568744317370

Users who are viewing this thread

Back