Jared Leto aging analysis

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Closer than ever
289253753 980005602689095 878389468874620309 n

Things I'm observing:
- little to no skin sagging at all
- really minor wrinkles forming around eyes
- hairline appears higher even though he doesn't show the classic norwood recession pattern (?)
- volume loss around eyes is the main factor that makes him appear older

I wonder what exactly the mechanism behind that hairline recession is where it seems to just gradually recede ever so slightly across the whole length of the hairline even though you're not "balding" in the classic sense.

If he got something along the lines of fat grafts around his eyes + slight hairline lowering, he could probably reduce his perceived age by another 5-10 years.

Tagging people that might be interested:
@Amnesia
@ArvidGustavsson
@Deusmaximus
@eduardkoopman
@RealSurgerymax

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, thecel, Yerico7 and 5 others
View attachment 1872208

Things I'm observing:
- hairline appears higher even though he doesn't show the classic norwood recession pattern (?)

I wonder what exactly the mechanism behind that hairline recession is where it seems to just gradually recede ever so slightly across the whole length of the hairline even though you're not "balding" in the classic sense.

If he got something along the lines of fat grafts around his eyes + hairline lowering, he could probably reduce his perceived age by another 5-10 years.

@Amnesia
@ArvidGustavsson
@Deusmaximus
@eduardkoopman
@RealSurgerymax
You can't keep your life on hold for years you know.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and ifyouwannabemylover
You can't keep your life on hold for years you know.
that's pretty much what I've been doing though. getting bimax either later this year or next year.

Last edited:
hes got fat loss all around the face, but you can see it more under the eyes. maybe some bone resorption too....

youthful plump face:

04d4a45dcba10bab0c353266eb83ebce.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and BoneDensity
Just go vegan -and become 110 pound theory

Crazy how important periorbital fat is. Same bone structure but he looks significantly worse due to fat loss near his eye

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Kroker, ifyouwannabemylover and 2 others
He has lost quite a lot of eye support tissue and there is some fat sagging which you would expect from his diet. I am sure he is on hgh+hair drugs and probably hair dye and that is where most of his youthfulness comes from.

thats why i will get preorbital implant, eye implant, fat graft to under eye, eye lift

eye is life

thats why i will get preorbital implant, eye implant, fat graft to under eye, eye lift

eye is life
indian orbitals cannot be salvaged

• WTF
Reactions: Vain786
Its not, the right picture is mirrored in comparison to the left one. His right corner was always higher.
if anything's mirrored here then it's the left picture. the right one shows his chest tattoo, so it's not mirrored. his hairline seems higher overall. not just in the corners.

View attachment 1872208

Things I'm observing:

If he got something along the lines of fat grafts around his eyes + slight hairline lowering, he could probably reduce his perceived age by another 5-10 years.

@Amnesia
@ArvidGustavsson
@Deusmaximus
@eduardkoopman
@RealSurgerymax
If you live a life full of validation and endless supply of beautiful woman, money then you will age gracefully. Not to mention he has a good diet, exercise routine, skin care and botox/fillers.

And possibly unknown hollywood practices.