jared leto is massive looksmaxer who had botox and many many surgeries

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton

exposed by russian foid

@StrangerDanger muh bones to look good, nigga would look like shit already if he didnt looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 18244 and 3 others
Leto the UEE god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
insane aging much better than david gandy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 15827 and Cidre enjoyer
insane aging much better than david gandy
gandy looksminned with tanning while leto avoided sun all his life (exposed in this vid)
+ used cosmetology and surgeries

i didnt even watch the whole vid yet

he had botox for his forehead

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
who would thought that, innit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Not this one , when I talked about why leto aged good and gandy not
you didnt ask a question and i have nothing to add bro and what the fucks that avi

• +1
my avi is jared leto

add something you fucking muppet clown
meh jared leto isnt impressive enough to be brought up for a discussion on a site like Looksmax. Aesthetics matters. dude literally gets mogged by almost every male model

• Woah
meh jared leto isnt impressive enough to be brought up for a discussion on a site like Looksmax. Aesthetics matters. dude literally gets mogged by almost every male model
9fbfaa08c4acd5e5e1c3310594562fef.jpg

• Woah
gandy looksminned with tanning while leto avoided sun all his life (exposed in this vid)
+ used cosmetology and surgeries

i didnt even watch the whole vid yet

he had botox for his forehead
Jared Leto used to be tanned when he was younger. In American psycho him having a good tan is part of the plot

• +1
Of course he's had work done. People who think its just genetics (or even largely genetics) are naive

The guy has had work on his jaw (mini lipo) a lot of botox and I believe he's had something done to his eyes (canthoplasty, etc) as he has signs of surgery in the corners

He also likely does laser resurfacing and derma rolling professionally, amongst many other things

• +1
in his youth he was more full" , now he looks somewhat gaunt, talk about fat loss around face.

Still, laser resurfacing, cosmetic products and micro needling are softmaxes, don't know if he had facelifts done, but a lot of celebrities do that but they still look their age . He looks like a 30 year old guy.

• +1
Reactions: Cliff_Lee and Deleted member 13332