• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Why is bro so gl

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, TechnoBoss and murdah
His parents must be so proud

• +1
Reactions: murdah
He is very dark-skinned; he has no SMV, just like all black men.

That woman is probably a paid whore.
mayneee im not black but lets not lie people with dark skin can have smv

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed and murdah
mayneee im not black but lets not lie people with dark skin can have smv
Dark skin = higher estrogen levels and feminine;

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, NorwoodAscender and murdah
Dark skin = higher estrogen levels and feminine;
what do u think about black athletes doing so well though, i know white athletes also do well but considering that jamaicans, african americans and kenyans are much poorer and often times don't train on proper ground or have the extra stuff like nutritionists .
all 100m runners under 9.90 seconds are of african descent except for a chinese guy named su bingtian
not sure if you know football but just look at the french football team

im not trying to argue for black people being superior but you just seem like a white supremacist, especially with the crosses in your bio cause most white supremacists are always christian

what do u think about black athletes doing so well though, i know white athletes also do well but considering that jamaicans, african americans and kenyans are much poorer and often times don't train on proper ground or have the extra stuff like nutritionists
They pick the most healthy and physically superior black people aka the top 1%
but you just seem like a white supremacist
I am far from a white supremacist.
especially with the crosses in your bio cause most white supremacists are always christian
Why even bring up me being a Christian into this? I follow every part of the Bible. I don't cuss or say the n word unnecessarily, and I refuse to partake in any degeneracy, unlike many “pro-black Christians”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, NorwoodAscender, murdah and 1 other person

Why even bring up me being a Christian into this? I follow every part of the Bible. I don't cuss or say the n word unnecessarily, and I refuse to partake in any degeneracy, unlike many “pro-black Christians”
I think he is a black supremacist

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
so are top 1% of black people better than the top 1% of whites? doesn't that go against "Dark skin = higher estrogen levels and feminine"
debatable
i am glad you are a christian who has read the bible and follows it
just anecdotally people who seem to hate black people seem to mostly be christians and not atheists, although when i say christian they claim it but im not sure if they practice.

so are top 1% of black people better than the top 1% of whites? doesn't that go against "Dark skin = higher estrogen levels and feminine"
No, white people are more masculine on average; notice how white women nowadays are more masculine and dominant? Light skin = high IQ, high T Strong and masculine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, NorwoodAscender, Mewton and 1 other person
No, white people are more masculine on average; notice how white women nowadays are more masculine and dominant? Light skin = high IQ, high T Strong and masculine.
View attachment 2981439
huh bro I have to disagree black women are much more aggressive tbh and manly

View attachment 2981439
@russiancelreturns do you think he's a pajeet?
Biden1

icl i agree i don't think hes ever been to england

Low-IQ and feminine black men make them look masculine. A 10 year old white boy can knock a black woman out with one punch if he really wanted to

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and NorwoodAscender
View attachment 2981439
mate what did the serbian or whatever country that is deserve that rating
i bet it was made by an albanian and im pretty sure u can't use iq tests for people from other cultures i forgot why lol

Low-IQ and feminine black men make them look masculine. A 10 year old white boy can knock a black woman out with one punch if he really wanted to
in your country

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte
why can a 10 year old white boy knock out a black woman
i think most women could knock out a 10 year old of any colour

Ngl thats a pretty good looking guy for an indian