Jaw and chin filler

heyheyheybro22

heyheyheybro22

Mumbai sewers leader
Will jaw and chin filler fix my recession, im slightly recessed and thinking of doing jaw and chin filler (DIY cuz surgeon too expensive)

BEFORE YOU SAY IM RETARDED FOR GETTING IT DIY I KNOW I AM BUT I WANT TO HANG MYSELF EVERYTIME I SEE A SLIGHTLY REFLECTIVE SURFACE SO I REALLY DONT CARE

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Will jaw and chin filler fix my recession, im slightly recessed and thinking of doing jaw and chin filler (DIY cuz surgeon too expensive)

BEFORE YOU SAY IM RETARDED FOR GETTING IT DIY I KNOW I AM BUT I WANT TO HANG MYSELF EVERYTIME I SEE A SLIGHTLY REFLECTIVE SURFACE SO I REALLY DONT CARE
bump

• +1
fillers are bullshit pls stop doing fillers
get genioplasty its always the better option

yes. how exactly are you going to do it by your self ?

• +1
dont do diy filler you are going to fuck your face
How tho ive watched a fuck ton of tutorials and know what to do

• +1
How tho ive watched a fuck ton of tutorials and know what to do
Even if you are going to inject the fillers correctly. Its still going to look like shit. You are not rebuilding bone with fillers and its not a perma solution.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Even if you are going to inject the fillers correctly. Its still going to look like shit. You are not rebuilding bone with fillers and its not a perma solution.
I know its not thats why ill keep re doing it every year or 2

where are you buying the supplies
Theres some popular beautynstore that sells them im in dubai so theres alot of good wuality ones

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
But its going to look like shit. Nigger you are prob a richcel from dubia. Just get genio
Im not rich dude not evrryone here is rich im too broke for genio plus how will it look shit every transformstion ive seen ascended them hsrd

• +1
Im not rich dude not evrryone here is rich im too broke for genio plus how will it look shit every transformstion ive seen ascended them hsrd
Do what you wanna do män

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22