Jaw asymmetry help

I

ik_584

Iron
How would I fix my asymmetry. Ive been sleeping on one side but switched sides one month ago, started chewing on the other side too, and my teeth are crooked on the left side. Would braces/Invisalign help? I’m still 15

Attachments

• IMG_2062.jpeg
    IMG_2062.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2061.jpeg
    IMG_2061.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2060.jpeg
    IMG_2060.jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
How would I fix my asymmetry. Ive been sleeping on one side but switched sides one month ago, started chewing on the other side too, and my teeth are crooked on the left side. Would braces/Invisalign help? I’m still 15
Normal asymmetry. Don’t be Schizo. I am sure it’s not what makes you ugly and less appealing. Does not seems worthy to get surgery for that

Normal asymmetry. Don’t be Schizo. I am sure it’s not what makes you ugly and less appealing. Does not seems worthy to get surgery for that
My cheeks are more hollow on one side

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
subhuman level of chin

• +1
Reactions: xdreaper007
More updated picture

Attachments

• IMG_2586.jpeg
    IMG_2586.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
I’ve got the same thing from being a tard and refusing to sleep on anything but my left side as well as chewing only on my right for 16 years
IMG 1681
anyone else recommend any tips to get my left jaw bigger/ higher??(right in the pic bc reverse selfie). Just wondering how to even out the length of my jaw.