jaw battle - large massaters vs small

large masstaers vs small massaters

• Total voters
Yeah, yet so many people preach jaw training as possible

If you want good jaw width and gonions, implants and/or fillers are way better for 99% of men compared to chewing
Chewing is not meant for Masseter growth, People who chew for Masseter growth r retarded

It is meant for weakening sutures by chewing with extreme bite force on the pre-molars.
It could help with gonions but I think that’s cope

damn bro
how long did you chew for a day and for how long for that to happen?
u chewed and they became too big?

botox btw
damn bro
how long did you chew for a day and for how long for that to happen?
A couple months ago, for about 3 weeks straight I would chew multiple gums for like 3-4 hours a day, really hard to. Ever since then my masseter makes me look bloated asf even tho I’m 9% body fat literally l. Seems like im
Going to have to wait a year time to get Botox.🤦‍♂️ a whole more year of looking bloated asf I acc give up I don’t even understand why it makes me so bloated even tho my cheekbone prominence is really good but tbf they aren’t really high set

A couple months ago, for about 3 weeks straight I would chew multiple gums for like 3-4 hours a day, really hard to. Ever since then my masseter makes me look bloated asf even tho I’m 9% body fat literally l. Seems like im
Going to have to wait a year time to get Botox.🤦‍♂️ a whole more year of looking bloated asf I acc give up I don’t even understand why it makes me so bloated even tho my cheekbone prominence is really good but tbf they aren’t really high set
send pm
u may have high massater inserions making it look round and bloated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and Korea
I know, there isn't a permanent solution.
I did jawline pressure point excercises released the tension in the jaw made my jaw slimmer

Pm me too muh guy

He chose like 2 of the 5 guys to look decent with them, most people look like chipmunks.
and most people with small ones look like birdcels lmao, he compared chad to chad which makes perfect sense

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
and most people with small ones look like birdcels lmao, he compared chad to chad which makes perfect sense
Masseters have nothing to do with being a birdcel for the most part, but yea he gave fair comparison.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Larger massagers better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight and actualunderstander
Larger massagers better
You are praising their gonions, not their masseters

Most people with big masseters look like this

IMG 9118

Meanwhile if the large masseter guys posted had small masseters, they would probably look like this

IMG 9119

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
thread bumoed

• +1
Reactions: not__cel