Jaw, Chin, and Cheek Critique

Jade

Jade

Banned
With all due respect to this gentleman, I'm going to throw in my two cents too.

I hope he loves his results and is having a great time. All that matters is that he is happy.

Everyone is different, but results like his would be an automatic fail for my guys.

Real self man

It is important to know that this one picture is not enough to see everything well. Also, bear in mind that they chose the BEST picture possible for a before and after example.

The only way to properly compare a before and after is by placing the subject in the same position with the same lighting conditions - we do not have that here.

This man is a challenging case because he has a softer and rather round face to work on. If you were to take this picture and draw implants on it, you could easily make his face too wide, and he would look like a bubble head toy because the width in relation to his neck would be too out of balance.

Let's start from the top down.

The light
The light casts shadows all over the subject in the before picture. Obviously, this gives a bad look to everything. He looks sick, and the shadows under his eyes are overwhelming.

The hair
Well, what can you say! Although we are looking at his implants only, subconsciously, his bad hair paints an uglier picture as a whole.

The cheeks.
Notice spot #1

If you see this guy in 3/4 angle, you will see that he looks like he has a peanut on the corner of his cheek. If no one told you, you could almost believe that this guy is Asian.

Notice how he looks Japanese now.

Clearly, he looks puffy and looks like he got hit in the eyes- they look swollen, and that is due to the typical misunderstood design approach.

Without a doubt, he needed volume in the mid-face area of his face, but for some reason, Dr. Yaremchuk and most other plastic surgeons want to give their patients "high cheekbones," which is always misunderstood.

The jaw
This man starts with a round face. And what this implant did was enhance his face horizontally only.

Correcting or getting this look right requires more work than you can probably imagine.

Dr. Yaremchuk is one of the "best" surgeons in the world, but often, he gets this wrong. I know this because I work with his ex-patients.

I know I mention Mr. Eppley a lot. He is also an extraordinary surgeon and a nice guy too, but he uses the same company and designers.

Aesthetics alone are something you must study for decades, and DaVinci comes in handy when you need him.

Designing the perfect jaw could take weeks and sometimes months. How much do you think Eppley or Yaremchuck should really charge for jaw like that? 50K, maybe?

The chin
The chin looks nice from the front, and I am pretty sure it looks nice from the profile view too.

The neck
In the after picture, we do not see his neck, which could be a big problem, and he could look like a bubble head doll.

The implant material
We know this implant comes from a company that works with Dr. Yaremchuk and uses silicon. Should I say more?

Real self man 2

So, does he look better than before?

I honestly don't know. I do know he looks different, but not necessarily better.

He has changed his aura and his personality; his eyes make him look like a different person, and that, to me, is sad. Unless, of course, you are into that.

I believe guys and gals ought to look better without changing who they are. Sometimes less is more but even better than that, the right amount of beauty should reflect art from every angle.

You
Usually, there are about five to ten guys who comment on these threads. Are there only five or ten guys who want to do something about their Jaw, Cheek, or Chin implants here?

@PapiMew, Alex, or whoever else is an admin here, shed some light on this subject. Please help us make this forum better.

Can y'all call on other admins too?

Thanks, guys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, Silver, Deleted member 8442 and 5 others
Good observations, been reading a lot of your responses and posts about surgeries on this forum.

2 questions:

Do you believe it is possible to improve one’s looks through implants the first time around or are revisions always necessary?

and

I understand you do not recommend surgeons but can you post before and afters where the surgery/implant was successful (I.e marked improvement in looks)

Thanks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jade, AspiringChadlet and NegativeNorwood
Good observations, been reading a lot of your responses and posts about surgeries on this forum.

2 questions:

Do you believe it is possible to improve one’s looks through implants the first time around or are revisions always necessary?

and

I understand you do not recommend surgeons but can you post before and afters where the surgery/implant was successful (I.e marked improvement in looks)

Thanks
These are excellent questions. Users like you make this forum worthwhile.

"Do you believe it is possible to improve one’s looks through implants the first time around or are revisions always necessary?"

The objective should always be to avoid revisions and never repeat any interventions. Ideally, all patients and their doctors should be satisfied on the first go.

As with anything else, there is always a chance that the patient will want to change something because looks are extraordinarily personal.

A patient's needs and wants are like expressing feelings; even when you say everything you want to say, the other person might not understand or internalize what you mean well.

We know this could be a problem, so we take preventative measures and employ exercises to reach the best agreement and outcome possible.

The more a patient knows what they want precisely, the fewer complications there are for everyone involved.

So, it is possible to be satisfied the very first time around.

"I understand you do not recommend surgeons but can you post before and afters where the surgery/implant was successful (I.e marked improvement in looks)"

I would LOVE to do this. Showing amazing results and pleased guys and gals is the ultimate goal for everyone involved.

I am working on it. Unlike most of the results you see out there, we/I have to abide by HIPPA and other common-sense ethics practices.

We would lose all credibility and our job if we posted someone's results without their full consent.

You cannot ask a patient for their consent at the surgeon's office!! Why? Because they are not their typical self in that setting. Patients will sign anything and everything under those conditions.

Most people do not want to show their results. Some guys don't like their results now, but their face is all over the internet regardless. People are different, and some do want to show their results.

Luckily, for anyone wanting to go through something like this for the first time, they should know that there are NO commitments and 0 pressure from me.

The key is time and lots of planning. Perfection does not exist; we can only employ the best talent and practices possible.

I have offered to help out patients willing to show their experience via video. They would have to show their before and afters too, but no one has taken me up on it yet!

They would have to fly to the USA or Mexico on their own and pay a fraction of what they would typically get quoted for their procedure. I would handle the rest.

If you contact me via DM and send me a picture, we can talk about your needs, and then you can have an idea of how to go about this.

I am currently doing that with guys from all over the world here on Looksmax.

The admins can tell you that I am not lying. They should not be looking at those conversations, but I think they do. That is the reason why I do not show my details or doctors via PMs either.

Professional details are exclusive to e-mail, phone conversations, or zoom. Of course, for your benefit, the doctors and mine, we would only move forward after we get to know each other well.

I recommend that you have fun with your process and invest time in planning for the best possible results.

What you don't want to do is have a few zoom meetings with a given surgeon and expect perfection.

I will write more about this later on.

Friend, I hope that helps, and I am sorry I don't have guys or gals to show you. You can, of course, see me later on if you want to! lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Silver, Deleted member 8442 and LightSkinNoob
These are excellent questions. Users like you make this forum worthwhile.

"Do you believe it is possible to improve one’s looks through implants the first time around or are revisions always necessary?"

The objective should always be to avoid revisions and never repeat any interventions. Ideally, all patients and their doctors should be satisfied on the first go.

As with anything else, there is always a chance that the patient will want to change something because looks are extraordinarily personal.

A patient's needs and wants are like expressing feelings; even when you say everything you want to say, the other person might not understand or internalize what you mean well.

We know this could be a problem, so we take preventative measures and employ exercises to reach the best agreement and outcome possible.

The more a patient knows what they want precisely, the fewer complications there are for everyone involved.

So, it is possible to be satisfied the very first time around.

"I understand you do not recommend surgeons but can you post before and afters where the surgery/implant was successful (I.e marked improvement in looks)"

I would LOVE to do this. Showing amazing results and pleased guys and gals is the ultimate goal for everyone involved.

I am working on it. Unlike most of the results you see out there, we/I have to abide by HIPPA and other common-sense ethics practices.

We would lose all credibility and our job if we posted someone's results without their full consent.

You cannot ask a patient for their consent at the surgeon's office!! Why? Because they are not their typical self in that setting. Patients will sign anything and everything under those conditions.

Most people do not want to show their results. Some guys don't like their results now, but their face is all over the internet regardless. People are different, and some do want to show their results.

Luckily, for anyone wanting to go through something like this for the first time, they should know that there are NO commitments and 0 pressure from me.

The key is time and lots of planning. Perfection does not exist; we can only employ the best talent and practices possible.

I have offered to help out patients willing to show their experience via video. They would have to show their before and afters too, but no one has taken me up on it yet!

They would have to fly to the USA or Mexico on their own and pay a fraction of what they would typically get quoted for their procedure. I would handle the rest.

If you contact me via DM and send me a picture, we can talk about your needs, and then you can have an idea of how to go about this.

I am currently doing that with guys from all over the world here on Looksmax.

The admins can tell you that I am not lying. They should not be looking at those conversations, but I think they do. That is the reason why I do not show my details or doctors via PMs either.

Professional details are exclusive to e-mail, phone conversations, or zoom. Of course, for your benefit, the doctors and mine, we would only move forward after we get to know each other well.

I recommend that you have fun with your process and invest time in planning for the best possible results.

What you don't want to do is have a few zoom meetings with a given surgeon and expect perfection.

I will write more about this later on.

Friend, I hope that helps, and I am sorry I don't have guys or gals to show you. You can, of course, see me later on if you want to! lol
Thank you for your take on my questions, I understand your hesitation to be too direct with your answers, though I've noticed other users dislike your "vague" way of talking, I also believe from a logical standpoint, you must be "vague" as everyone is unique to an extent.

I will soon begin consulting local doctors for my recession, planning on getting Bimax+Genio or potentially lefort 1 + IMDO + Genio. Once those procedures are complete, I'll definitely contact you for implant advice post-surgery.

Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Jade
Thank you for your take on my questions, I understand your hesitation to be too direct with your answers, though I've noticed other users dislike your "vague" way of talking, I also believe from a logical standpoint, you must be "vague" as everyone is unique to an extent.

I will soon begin consulting local doctors for my recession, planning on getting Bimax+Genio or potentially lefort 1 + IMDO + Genio. Once those procedures are complete, I'll definitely contact you for implant advice post-surgery.

Thanks

You got it. Good luck and keep us posted! 👌

• Love it
Reactions: LightSkinNoob