Jaw, Chin, and Cheek implants Make You Rich!

Jade

Jade

Banned
Rich "Incels" are pretty.

Thousands of marketers and lead generation companies make money from you, and Looksmax is the perfect example.

There are countless ways people make money from you, and many of you could probably do the same with others.

I am only going to mention a few methods so you can choose one for yourself as a career. Of course, I am not describing things in detail.

Example one - Looksmax
Looksmax is the perfect and most ingenious example for lead generation because YOU, ME, and everyone here make it happen for them.

They provide a "free" service (forum) where they gather data from guys willing to pay a lot of money on expensive procedures. They then sell this data to different agencies that will target you in your own country or city.

These agencies will then sell you as a lead to doctors.

How do you think agencies offer so many leads to doctors? Doctors get bombarded with agencies promising them to find hot leads for them.

Where do you think they get them from? They buy them from websites like this one!

Have you seen suicide, rape, and anything-goes subjects people talk about here? It is disgusting, and selling your data ain't nothing!

So, create a copy of Looksmax or a variation of it where all you do is talk about Jaw Chin and cheek implants. Since you can share links here, take these guys to your new forum.

Example two
The blogger, Youtuber
These guys create a youtube channel where they provide a lot of content that speaks to you directly.

They give you "knowledge," tips, and fancy video tutorials on how to better your looks. This is a lot of work, so maybe they deserve to make a lot of money from you.

They sell digital lessons and how-tos. They make money selling their junk to you, and they can continue to target you or sell your data to other agencies. Youtube advertizer love these guys because each click is very valuable.

Make your own Youtube like some of the admins do here. Or copy the exact formula these guys do here. https://qoves.com/

Copy and do something like Mr. Mike Mew. He's probably here on Looksmax all the time too.

The Instagram approach.
A guy or a girl shows their surgery results, and all they do is talk about their procedures.

They amass a lot of followers and make money from advertisers, agencies, and doctors who can offer them deals. Too many ways to mention here.

I can't give you one single example. You probably already follow like ten of them already.

The guru approach
You read a couple of books and learn quite a lot about these procedures, and kids will see you as an authority figure. You can then sell them courses or any other junk. There are a few of those here.

The Jade approach (me)
(BTW, there are thousands of sales reps who do a variation of what I do - I am not special)

My approach is the hardest to execute, and most people won't do it, but they could if they tried. It is very much a hands-on approach.

The Jade approach is the offer itself. A Jade has been there and done that. Although Jade has no medical knowledge, Jade knows people in the medical arena.

Jade is a living example of what he offers.

Jade is usually older, and the years have allowed Jade to build relationships with hospitals and doctors.

A Jade does not hide his identity because he is proud of what he offers, and his business depends on reputation, respect, and face-to-face care.

I started in medical sales myself decades ago, so it helps to be friends with the people you are trying to do business with.

The jade approach is a way of life, not a goal.

So, of course, my leads (YOU) don't cost $50. You cost a lot more.

I earn commissions from hospitals or surgeons from everything you spend money on.

Have you kids ever heard of a very fancy and elusive payment model called commissions?

Hundreds of thousands of salespeople make money from surgeries - from the guy selling a syringe to the company providing the electricity.

I am not special, rather, I am unique. I offer my experience to specific guys and gals who want to hire me to help them.

All you have to do is ASK - don't go crazy wondering what I do!!

Career tip for some of you here.
You, too, can sell your experiences and talent. You have gone through a lot of pain during your procedures, and you know a lot about these techniques. Help others avoid the mistakes you made, and they will pay you for it.

I would have paid thousands to avoid all the crap I put myself through.

You could very easily talk to your doctor and say something like:

Hi doctor, I know a lot of guys/"incels" on this pathetic website called Looksmax who want to get implants like me. How much would you pay me if I bring them to your door? Voila!!

Many of you can do the same while having a good time doing it. It would be an honorable career if you did it respectfully and if you truly cared for the clients/patients.

Do something useful and stop hating your elders, punks!

Oh, and you are welcome!

I am sure some of you brainless kids will continue to wonder what I do even though I have been telling you what that is from the very moment I sadly found this ridiculous website.

The first step is to be respectful and stop being so rude!!

Call your local doctors and ask them if they'd be interested in paying you if you find them good-paying patients. It is basic sales!! Out of ten, eight will say no, but two will say sure!

Do that a lot, and when you become older like me, you could have lots of free time to waste writing useless crap for "Incels" on silly websites!

Peace ✌️

(for entertainment purposes only)

is this dude mentally ill
all his threads are about jaw chin and cheeks implants
i'm glad i was gifted with good jaw chin and cheeks lol

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, DarkLooks, chemosh and 2 others
is this dude mentally ill
all his threads are about jaw chin and cheeks implants
i'm glad i was gifted with good jaw chin and cheeks lol
I do not doubt I am somewhat mentally ill. I only talk about what I have experienced and what I do. I am happy you like your looks - you are a lucky guy and your parents are probably good looking too! ✌️

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I do not doubt I am somewhat mentally ill. I only talk about what I have experienced and what I do. I am happy you like your looks - you are a lucky guy and your parents are probably good looking too! ✌️
i feel bad for you, i hope you get better soon, this blackpill and looks shit really drains us tbh

i feel bad for you, i hope you get better soon, this blackpill and looks shit really drains us tbh
Oh, you are too kind. But I am good, really. I was referring to being mentally ill for other reasons other than my looks. My looks are "average." I never really had major issues with my looks but made some bad mistakes that took me down a rabbit hole for Jaw, cheek, and chin implants.

I am probably very crazy due to all of life's colors, though.

I forgot what blackpill means, but I think I understand that this whole look thing can be draining.

Stay positive and know that looks are just one color in a vast rainbow!

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Rich "Incels" are pretty.

Thousands of marketers and lead generation companies make money from you, and Looksmax is the perfect example.

There are countless ways people make money from you, and many of you could probably do the same with others.

I am only going to mention a few methods so you can choose one for yourself as a career. Of course, I am not describing things in detail.

Example one - Looksmax
Looksmax is the perfect and most ingenious example for lead generation because YOU, ME, and everyone here make it happen for them.

They provide a "free" service (forum) where they gather data from guys willing to pay a lot of money on expensive procedures. They then sell this data to different agencies that will target you in your own country or city.

These agencies will then sell you as a lead to doctors.

How do you think agencies offer so many leads to doctors? Doctors get bombarded with agencies promising them to find hot leads for them.

Where do you think they get them from? They buy them from websites like this one!

Have you seen suicide, rape, and anything-goes subjects people talk about here? It is disgusting, and selling your data ain't nothing!

So, create a copy of Looksmax or a variation of it where all you do is talk about Jaw Chin and cheek implants. Since you can share links here, take these guys to your new forum.

Example two
The blogger, Youtuber
These guys create a youtube channel where they provide a lot of content that speaks to you directly.

They give you "knowledge," tips, and fancy video tutorials on how to better your looks. This is a lot of work, so maybe they deserve to make a lot of money from you.

They sell digital lessons and how-tos. They make money selling their junk to you, and they can continue to target you or sell your data to other agencies. Youtube advertizer love these guys because each click is very valuable.

Make your own Youtube like some of the admins do here. Or copy the exact formula these guys do here. https://qoves.com/

Copy and do something like Mr. Mike Mew. He's probably here on Looksmax all the time too.

The Instagram approach.
A guy or a girl shows their surgery results, and all they do is talk about their procedures.

They amass a lot of followers and make money from advertisers, agencies, and doctors who can offer them deals. Too many ways to mention here.

I can't give you one single example. You probably already follow like ten of them already.

The guru approach
You read a couple of books and learn quite a lot about these procedures, and kids will see you as an authority figure. You can then sell them courses or any other junk. There are a few of those here.

The Jade approach (me)
(BTW, there are thousands of sales reps who do a variation of what I do - I am not special)

My approach is the hardest to execute, and most people won't do it, but they could if they tried. It is very much a hands-on approach.

The Jade approach is the offer itself. A Jade has been there and done that. Although Jade has no medical knowledge, Jade knows people in the medical arena.

Jade is a living example of what he offers.

Jade is usually older, and the years have allowed Jade to build relationships with hospitals and doctors.

A Jade does not hide his identity because he is proud of what he offers, and his business depends on reputation, respect, and face-to-face care.

I started in medical sales myself decades ago, so it helps to be friends with the people you are trying to do business with.

The jade approach is a way of life, not a goal.

So, of course, my leads (YOU) don't cost $50. You cost a lot more.

I earn commissions from hospitals or surgeons from everything you spend money on.

Have you kids ever heard of a very fancy and elusive payment model called commissions?

Hundreds of thousands of salespeople make money from surgeries - from the guy selling a syringe to the company providing the electricity.

I am not special, rather, I am unique. I offer my experience to specific guys and gals who want to hire me to help them.

All you have to do is ASK - don't go crazy wondering what I do!!

Career tip for some of you here.
You, too, can sell your experiences and talent. You have gone through a lot of pain during your procedures, and you know a lot about these techniques. Help others avoid the mistakes you made, and they will pay you for it.

I would have paid thousands to avoid all the crap I put myself through.

You could very easily talk to your doctor and say something like:

Hi doctor, I know a lot of guys/"incels" on this pathetic website called Looksmax who want to get implants like me. How much would you pay me if I bring them to your door? Voila!!

Many of you can do the same while having a good time doing it. It would be an honorable career if you did it respectfully and if you truly cared for the clients/patients.

Do something useful and stop hating your elders, punks!

Oh, and you are welcome!

I am sure some of you brainless kids will continue to wonder what I do even though I have been telling you what that is from the very moment I sadly found this ridiculous website.

The first step is to be respectful and stop being so rude!!

Call your local doctors and ask them if they'd be interested in paying you if you find them good-paying patients. It is basic sales!! Out of ten, eight will say no, but two will say sure!

Do that a lot, and when you become older like me, you could have lots of free time to waste writing useless crap for "Incels" on silly websites!

Peace ✌️

(for entertainment purposes only)

Never seen your face ever

Pm me your before and after I won't dox as private and respect confidentiality

Never seen your face ever

Pm me your before and after I won't dox as private and respect confidentiality
Sorry. I will not show you my face via pictures on this website. I am not afraid of "doxing". I do show myself in a professional setting only and I am not private like that.

Sorry. I will not show you my face via pictures on this website. I am not afraid of "doxing". I do show myself in a professional setting only and I am not private like that.
Why should we believe you then with your sales pitch

No pics no care mate

Why should we believe you then with your sales pitch

No pics no care mate
You should NOT believe anything I write here, and I have never asked any robot or human to believe anything I post here.

I constantly tell people NOT to trust me and ONLY to listen and trust their doctors. Stay positive ✌️