Jaw exercises?

D

Deleted member 21393

Ugliest Creature
I’ve been using jawzrsize for a few months and have notice my masseters are getting more muscular and more defined than before. I know using one on the incisors can cause tmj so I’ve been using 2 instead and shoving one to each side of my mouth and chewing them with my molars which I think works a lot better. One draw back is I notice my temporalis are pumped af when I get done using it and it looks fuckin wrong. After the pump goes down it looks more normal again but I know my temporalis is growing also. I’d like to keep the temporalis as small as possible.. I realize I can inject into the temporalis but I’m not up for it at the moment. Any advice on other jaw exercises? I also have been mewing for about a year but I just started hard mewing a couple days ago. I’m in the middle trying to leanmaxx as well. Also I plan on starting neck training to get a thicker neck and hopefully tighten the skin up around where my neck and jaw meet.

Last edited:
Yes the temporal muscle can hypertrophy as well

i dont recommend jawzrsize you won’t get good results when you chew with your mouth opened + it give tmj do more natural thing like mastic gum any gum with sugar, sweeting in it will rotten your teeth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21393