Jaw filler transformation (UPDATE)

C

Cheat_Win

Bronze
I had another touch up with Volux

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: niqfan625, drag, Deleted member 30679 and 5 others
you look good bro, but what are you gonna do when if migrates? is there a way to remove it so you can get perma implants?

• +1
Reactions: odux and mvp2v1
you look good bro, but what are you gonna do when if migrates? is there a way to remove it so you can get perma implants?
It doesn’t migrate to your suprise, I had filler for over 4 years. But I will transition to implants one day so I don’t have to worry as much as getting things tweaked as it absorbs.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, ccwarrior and synock21
Radiesse vs volux vs HA
what would you prefer ?

It doesn’t migrate to your suprise, I had filler for over 4 years. But I will transition to implants one day so I don’t have to worry as much as getting things tweaked as it absorbs.
I thought it was consensus with studies showing filler migration explaining why many people who use fillers for many years end up with that signature bloated filler look.

• +1
Reactions: odux
I thought it was consensus with studies showing filler migration explaining why many people who use fillers for many years end up with that signature bloated filler look.
if a billionare with thebest possible doctors looks like this after 6 years of filler at 26 years old,best belive this guy aint gonna stop migration

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
chad

• +1
Reactions: Cheat_Win
Radiesse vs volux vs HA
what would you prefer ?
Volux is a HA, and HA is superior in every way. You don't want to use anything that can't be dissolved

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
View attachment 2703303 if a billionare with thebest possible doctors looks like this after 6 years of filler at 26 years old,best belive this guy aint gonna stop migration
The bloated look is overdoing the cheeks + gaining weight which comes with age as is harder to stay lean after your 30s

• +1
Reactions: fl0w
Volux is a HA, and HA is superior in every way. You don't want to use anything that can't be dissolved
But radiesse lasts longer than HA and feels like a real bone

But radiesse lasts longer than HA and feels like a real bone
HA lasts a lot longer than advertised, Volux is the longest one, most dense and approved for Jawline contouring. I think radiesse is outdated and mostly used in third world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and 5.5psl
Tips for the finding the right doc for this ?

Tips for the finding the right doc for this ?
Any male plastic surgeon double certified. I had once experience with a female dermatologist doing my jawline when I was starting and NEVER AGAIN!

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Deleted member 30679
how has life changed after fillers

how has life changed after fillers
I was no longer an incel, get treated better because I earn automatic respect. I get many stares from the young ones and even older ones up to like 3-5 years older than me and I'm in mid 20s. So pretty much living "normal" life for your average white guy

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Akatlyn
Good transformation

These proprio often have lips fillers with excess. For men who only inject jaw and cheekbones, that's different. Mostly if it's not HA

Radiesse is not supposed bloat you

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1