Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Fuark
Adki1to0e3541

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and PubertyMaxxer
I've never seen before and after fillers of how it fades when it comes to jaw, so I have no clue how long they would last. Also, what happens if you get punched in the face when you have fillers?

I've never seen before and after fillers of how it fades when it comes to jaw, so I have no clue how long they would last. Also, what happens if you get punched in the face when you have fillers?
You basically get a visable bump in your jaw

Misleading pic. Most of these "results" have heavy lens distortion in the before. Look at mouth shape, nose and neck width proportions. I hate these not honest comparisons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1100, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 1 other person
Misleading pic. Most of these "results" have heavy lens distortion in the before. Look at mouth shape, nose and neck width proportions. I hate these not honest comparisons.
Even with lens distortion, that lower third has obviously got improved a lot.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
tbh if hes going to change his face that much he might aswell get surgery.

but lens distortion is kinda obvious.

with that much filler use surgery wouldve been around the same price jfl

From 5.5 to 7.5 just using jaw filler. Fuck, I need it.

did he get zygo fillers too holy shit

From 5.5 to 7.5 just using jaw filler. Fuck, I need it.
Shame it only lasts a few months at a time and you have to keep paying over and over

lens distortion + swelling

fillers fade away fucking quick

I got 2ml in each jaw side , and after 1 month, the results are all gone

maybe 5ml in each side results will stay longer, but then after 1-2 years you'd already have paid more than a custom jaw implant

maybe 5ml in each side results will stay longer, but then after 1-2 years you'd already have paid more than a custom jaw implant

You got photo of before and right after you got it?

rhino aswell?
sick transformation though, tbh. Legit goodlooking in the 'after' by normie standards

And I thought I had a shitty jaw

• JFL
Reactions: bassfreak
tbh if hes going to change his face that much he might aswell get surgery.

but lens distortion is kinda obvious.

with that much filler use surgery wouldve been around the same price jfl
but most jaw implant results i've seen make you look like a football.
If I was rich, i'd just get a shit tonne of filler every 6 months. Super precise.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
but most jaw implant results i've seen make you look like a football.
If I was rich, i'd just get a shit tonne of filler every 6 months. Super precise.
theres some actor/model that does that he gets posted here quite a lot as ideal filler looksmax
cant rem his name though , shit is expensive so youd need to be rich tbh

Lol I got 12 ML and it's almost all gone now after 3 months

How long they'll last depends individually on different patients or more exactly on how fast your body absorbs the hyaluronic acid injected. My surgeon (who is a prominent expert in lower third surgeries in my area) said in the ideal case they could last for about 2 years. And when you get refilled the volume needed would be smaller. Idk if he's coping but he performed very successfully on my genio and buccal fat removal so it's probable that he told the truth. Anyway I'm gonna get some hyaluronic fillers next year as an experiment.

i just got radiesse filler for my jaw, and it lasts around 2 years. Its a calcium and not hyaluronic filler.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
How long they'll last depends individually on different patients or more exactly on how fast your body absorbs the hyaluronic acid injected. My surgeon (who is a prominent expert in lower third surgeries in my area) said in the ideal case they could last for about 2 years. And when you get refilled the volume needed would be smaller. Idk if he's coping but he performed very successfully on my genio and buccal fat removal so it's probable that he told the truth. Anyway I'm gonna get some hyaluronic fillers next year as an experiment.
So what about a punch in the face? Would that make the filler spread to other areas?

So what about a punch in the face? Would that make the filler spread to other areas?

I am a kickboxer and I have not noticed anything like this although I do not get punched very often.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
If you have a decent base is fillers is ALL YOU NEED. They are not discussed enough. This result might look insane, but tbh this is the norm, there are even better results out there.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and I'mme
If you have a decent base is fillers is ALL YOU NEED. They are not discussed enough. This result might look insane, but tbh this is the norm, there are even better results out there.
They are not discussed enough because they are retarded. You pay over 1000$ a time for something that last like 3 months and deteriates over time, so looking shittier and shittier. Its not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
They are not discussed enough because they are retarded. You pay over 1000$ a time for something that last like 3 months and deteriates over time, so looking shittier and shittier. Its not worth it.
They dont last 3 months i had voluma 1 year ago still have at least half of it, also fillers cause some soft tissue formation, so u do retain a bit permanently, you should get more educated on the matter. However i did get juverdem and that lasted like 3 months on my chin. That said they should be seen as extreme makeup, its about making your features a bit better not changing you entirely.

• Hmm...
Reactions: RAITEIII

Same, literally all doctors do this, a bunch of scammers. And they do this on purpose, you never see the other way around because they know exactly what they are doing, misleading people into thinking the person looks extraordinarily better because of the fillers alone.

How can you trust a scammer like this?! Not only they are lying about their results, but how can they judge their own results?!

When I get fillers to correct minor stuff I'd legit go Undisputed mode over the doctor if he/she tries to do this one me

Good on you noticing that. Pissed me off too