Best type of filler for gonions?

DonaldJTrump

DonaldJTrump

Iron
Title. What type of filler would mog for gonions (For jaw widening)? Seems like it comes down to VOLUMA vs. VOLUX but let me know if you know any other(s) that mog or if you use another that mogs.

and don't say some stupid shit like "fillers suck", just please give genuine answers or fuck off the thread.

• +1
Reactions: smallman

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, proxyy and DonaldJTrump
@Cheat_Win @Foreverbrad @eduardkoopman

Volux is superior and everything else is outdated. Since is relatively new many doctors don’t have it but is worth traveling somewhere where they have it. I had great results with Voluma but the sharpness lasts like 3 months, the volume still there for the width but looks softer after those 3 months. Volux on the other hand still looks like new. Also turns out what makes a jaw attractive is how pointy the gonials looks from the front, and Volux is better at this.

Also with a thinker product like Volux you need less filler to achieve the same results

I can only recommend Voluma for the chin tho.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadintraining, fl0w, mrriceguyreturn and 1 other person
volux might be better but fillers are bad overall, migration is a nightmare

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Fillers are fine for young guys, as long as they use the right products and get injected by a professional real doctor.

Eventually the end goal is always implants or bone cuts with titanium plates

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and DonaldJTrump
Fillers are fine for young guys, as long as they use the right products and get injected by a professional real doctor.

Eventually the end goal is always implants or bone cuts with titanium plates
agreed but better to avoid it honestly

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
In an ideal world yes. If I had to start over I would do Implants and maybe some filler to fine tune

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump and yyamann
Volux is superior and everything else is outdated. Since is relatively new many doctors don’t have it but is worth traveling somewhere where they have it. I had great results with Voluma but the sharpness lasts like 3 months, the volume still there for the width but looks softer after those 3 months. Volux on the other hand still looks like new. Also turns out what makes a jaw attractive is how pointy the gonials looks from the front, and Volux is better at this.

Also with a thinker product like Volux you need less filler to achieve the same results

Volux sounds like it mogs but is it maybe harder to dissolve in case something goes wrong? Also I heard it lasts longer so maybe it's better to start with Voluma just in case?

How many ml per side (on the gonions) do you recommend starting with, if one uses Volux?

why can you only recommend voluma for the chin? is it just cause you have yet to use volux on it yet?

Migration isn't a nightmare though. Where are you injecting and what gives you the idea that migration is such a huge issue?

Migration isn't a nightmare though. Where are you injecting and what gives you the idea that migration is such a huge issue?
it is a huge issue tho ppl whose fillers migrated tend to look horrible almost every time implants are a way better option

it is a huge issue tho ppl whose fillers migrated tend to look horrible almost every time implants are a way better option
I think you have seen celebrities with a lot of filler in the cheeks and lips and think they look like that because of migration, but I think they are just over filled plus they also gained weight so filler + fat is a terrible combo. I had fillers for 4 years and still looks good, but when I go over 20% body fat I look so fucking ugly

why can you only recommend voluma for the chin? is it just cause you have yet to use volux on it yet?
I just follow my doctor advice, I had great results with voluma so there’s no need to fix what isn’t broken. I had to use Volux for the jaw because I wasn’t too happy with the results I got with Voluma,

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump
I think you have seen celebrities with a lot of filler in the cheeks and lips and think they look like that because of migration, but I think they are just over filled plus they also gained weight so filler + fat is a terrible combo. I had fillers for 4 years and still looks good, but when I go over 20% body fat I look so fucking ugly
makes sense, ofc it depends on the area of filling, getting overfilled and weight gain but i still would prefer implants, maybe slightly filling for temporary results

• +1
makes sense, ofc it depends on the area of filling, getting overfilled and weight gain but i still would prefer implants, maybe slightly filling for temporary results
Yeah, implants + mini face lift is my next goal. I can’t wait for my fillers to dissolve in the next 5-8 years cuz that’s about the real life of them but nobody wants to admit it, i should have enough money to afford this in the upside

• Hmm...
Yeah, implants + mini face lift is my next goal. I can’t wait for my fillers to dissolve in the next 5-8 years cuz that’s about the real life of them but nobody wants to admit it, i should have enough money to afford this in the upside
good luck bro, ascension or death

• +1
good luck bro, ascension or death
Yeah, everything new that is good that I have at the moment is because I look better. Life is truly about looks.

• +1
Reactions: DonaldJTrump and yyamann
why do you want a mini face lift bro? how old are you?

why do you want a mini face lift bro? how old are you?
Mid twenties but I think most guys can benefit from a mini face lift. If I raise my skin from the temples I look younger and more alert and attractive, and my cheeks and downward mouth corners improve so much. I think is ok for young guys to do a mini face lift

how safe is volux and how long does it last

how good do you think they are as something to hold you off until you get implants, as they can be dissolved if done wrong and when migration starts

how good do you think they are as something to hold you off until you get implants, as they can be dissolved if done wrong and when migration starts
yea fillers are good as a temporary solution, but keep in mind they never get dissolved completely a bit of it stays in, the biggest point that makes me not support getting fillers is that they're still expensive while saving up for surgery so if u just not get them you'll be able to save up faster, u have been living with ur current face for a long time so just softmax and wait until u get surgery

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
@DonaldJTrump
for have you tried mewing? Here is a realistic morph of how you would look if you mewed.
IMG 6578

• JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and chadintraining
yea fillers are good as a temporary solution, but keep in mind they never get dissolved completely a bit of it stays in, the biggest point that makes me not support getting fillers is that they're still expensive while saving up for surgery so if u just not get them you'll be able to save up faster, u have been living with ur current face for a long time so just softmax and wait until u get surgery
I have seen a few self injection threads here, and it is a way cheaper option than surgery, and the gonions aren’t near any arteries so that won’t be an issue

But idk how effective the dissolver is, heard it is pretty decent tho

• +1
Reactions: yyamann
I have seen a few self injection threads here, and it is a way cheaper option than surgery, and the gonions aren’t near any arteries so that won’t be an issue

But idk how effective the dissolver is, heard it is pretty decent tho
yea dissolving is effective its not bad but it doesnt completely get rid of it, i guess fillers are just not for me

PEEK or Titanium

You are coping about any gel substance being better than the other

• +1
So in your opinion, fillers as a whole are bad
Not for soft tissue augmentation in facial wasting or over skeletonization. But they still clog lymphatics. Fat grafting is preferred in that case.

Fillers and fat wont look like bone (for very long.) Fillers are artificial fat.

• +1