Jaw growth

D

Deleted member 16204

Bronze
Is "jaws grow till the early 20s" a cope or a myth? I haven't grown in height for 3 years, but my wisdom teeth haven't yet come in and according to my dentist they probably will not be coming in anytime soon.

How can you grow the mandible? Does hard chewing unironically work?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Is "jaws grow till the early 20s" a cope or a myth? I haven't grown in height for 3 years, but my wisdom teeth haven't yet come in and according to my dentist they probably will not be coming in anytime soon.

How can you grow the mandible? Jos hard chewing unironically work?
idk but ive seen immense mandible growth from ages 16-18 so I guess it should grow later on stages there have been studies showing it grows tho

No it's don't

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15081, Deleted member 14918 and delusionalretard
wolff's law works at any age. my mandible has grown noticeably from chewing and age and I didn't even have to go crazy with it. my brother is 40 and he looks completely different on his 18yo pic. he acromegalymaxed so gh helps (obviously)

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Sens

I was a jawless cuck with 17 and now have a mogger jaw from the front. Still recessed but mogger jaw nonetheless

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy, House Lannister and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I was a jawless cuck with 17 and now have a mogger jaw from the front. Still recessed but mogger jaw nonetheless
same. bigonial almost reaches bizygo now (it basically does) and I was round face cuck :owo:

• +1
Reactions: one job away
men peak at 40
>inb4 cope
cope, men are supposed to look weathered and experienced
as long as you don't go bald or get fat you'll mog your 18 - 25 year old self
Almost every men peak at 25-30, except prettyboys like chico, twinks like dicaprio, and ubermasculine guys that look good until late 50's

Did you mew? :Comfy:
No that’s retarded.

I did however use that jaw sizer at like 16-17 and took a shitton of extacy every weekend for years making me grind my teeth tf hard. I also started to gymmax so maybe that made a difference

No that’s retarded.

I did however use that jaw sizer at like 16-17 and took a shitton of extacy every weekend for years making me grind my teeth tf hard. I also started to gymmax so maybe that made a difference
So (apparently) natural oral posture, which is the opposite of mouthbreathing (that is proven to cause wrong facial growth) is retarded but grinding your teeth like retard isn't :lul:

My jaw grew tremdeously from 18-22
I used test at 20

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16090 and Deleted member 6423
Life fuel. My jaw has also grown immensely from what it has at 14 so it’s on track

So (apparently) natural oral posture, which is the opposite of mouthbreathing (that is proven to cause wrong facial growth) is retarded but grinding your teeth like retard isn't :lul:
Yes

For me "mewing" doesn't even require any effor anymore. Whenever I shut my mouth and not mouthbreathe my tongue just touches my pallet automatically.

If I hard mew and consciously press my tongue to the palate I can feel tremendous pressure in my maxilla and my entire skull to the point I get headaches.

My jaw grew tremdeously from 18-22
I used test at 20
Did you cycle? How much time did it take to see results? I'm 20 and I want to do test.

Yes it do and my jaw grew up just from last year to this year, I'm 17 and last year I was 16 and there's a huge difference in my jaw

Did you cycle? How much time did it take to see results? I'm 20 and I want to do test.
I used at least 200mg of test for a year straight
There was definitely natural growth from 18-20 coz I was in a big calorie surplus
When I turned 22 I noticed my mandible had good volume
I will PM u pics if u want to see

I used at least 200mg of test for a year straight
There was definitely natural growth from 18-20 coz I was in a big calorie surplus
When I turned 22 I noticed my mandible had good volume
I will PM u pics if u want to see
Must have been to come off after 1year on gear.

Must have been to come off after 1year on gear.
I have always felt fine coming off after extended use with no PCT
I got terrible acne from it but mentally I never had any issues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16090