i had jaw implants all along {serious im not joking around this time} {my final goodbye}

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
this is me{present day} after i got my jaw implants it took around week and 3 days to heal I was satisfied with the result and I got these implants from dubai

this was me a year ago { kinda deppressed hated the way i looked cause of my lower third}
well yeah if you want surgery go do it dont let people tell you otherwise people on this site try to bring other peopel down by not doing surgery because they cant afford it and my hair in both pics are messy cause I got up I'm 18 years old btw , I relied on soups for a week that's abt it , my parents were fully supportive what I went through and yes looks impact your life I have a gf now in the UK and will be leaving this god awful site peace bitches these are some more pics

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Boxingfan, AlexBrown84, Slayerino and 18 others
finally no more autistic threads, how much did the implant cost?

you think you could’ve gotten a better result? :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: remy, Slob and Deleted member 14166

im still going for fillers bro im super happy with the results I'm just losing weight now to achieve my zygos the doc said I have really good cheekbones at low bf so that's what I'm aiming for now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
im still going for fillers bro im super happy with the results I'm just losing weight now to achieve my zygos the doc said I have really good cheekbones at low bf so that's what I'm aiming for now
zygo implants :feelskek:

Larp. No filler, you just mewed and chewed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pppokerface, Slayerino, Acromegaly_Chad and 2 others
You got nothing

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sanchez451, Deleted member 4946, SOS-Sonic and 3 others
zygo implants :feelskek:
idk tbh he said itll look ultra feminine on me and , he said that if he adds little it'll be a waste of money

You look Nordic now

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Slayerino, Acromegaly_Chad and 1 other person

it was high end so it was near 3900-4000 dollars

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Mirin result, can you show a before pic from the front?

Mirin result, can you show a before pic from the front?
sry i wish not to share but you can see the results I've shown here

u look like dog shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
sry i wish not to share but you can see the results I've shown here
If you have a before pic from the front with facial features blacked out I would appreciate if you could PM it to me
I like the width you achieved from front and I am on the waiting list for jaw implants myself so I want to see what can be achieved
If u cant share thats fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
If you have a before pic from the front with facial features blacked out I would appreciate if you could PM it to me
I like the width you achieved from front and I am on the waiting list for jaw implants myself so I want to see what can be achieved
If u cant share thats fine
yeah bro sure but ill have to ask my surgeon which will take a couple days cause the before pics I have currently are me smiling with my family members

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
im content with my results and don't need your opinions bro many people in real life compliment me on my jawline I just lie to them and say its mewing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

Damn fuck you ppl now wont believe me in this forum when I say mine has been mewing+puberty :lul:

• JFL
mirin. I guess that explains all the narcy, attention seeking bollocks from you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15791, Deleted member 4946, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
You are chadlite at the moment, although I don't prefer surgery, I'd recommend you go for a rhinoplasty, that down turned nose tip looks less defined and is characteristic Indian trait, you could ascend to a high tier chadlite to maybe a Chad after working out and good quality coloured lenses

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, justadude, Warlow and 1 other person
You are chadlite at the moment, although I don't prefer surgery, I'd recommend you go for a rhinoplasty, that down turned nose tip looks less defined and is characteristic Indian trait, you could ascend to a high tier chadlite to maybe a Chad after working out and good quality coloured lenses
thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
have you told friends etc? What were your parents reaction?
my parents were stunned and my friends also , but my friends don't know , I lied and said i mewed this was during summer pandemic lockdown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThisLifeKillsMe and Deleted member 14978
Jaw implants :love:

So it wasnt a wraparound design? Only the angles? Can you show the ct scan+design with mm projections?

• +1
my parents were stunned and my friends also , but my friends don't know , I lied and said i mewed this was during summer pandemic lockdown

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
nice fishing for compliments

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Jaw implants :love:

So it wasnt a wraparound design? Only the angles? Can you show the ct scan+design with mm projections?
yeah only jaw implants, i cant show the designs rn because my mom took care of all that work she was cosmetic surgeon{now retired} but I will ask her pics and post them here

why would I pay for this when I can just mew for free :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Sens and Deleted member 14166
Show ur gf.

• Love it
What happens if you get punched in the face?

• +1
What happens if you get punched in the face?
itll get fucked obv , but the surgeon says not to worry cause the matrix is equivalent to bone so It shouldn't be that bad

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
Doctor's name?

• +1
Doctor's name?
i aint giving that he could indirectly doxx me I'm just gonna say I did it in dubai feel free to use google maps to search for the specific place

• +1
Reactions: Clandestine
Just looks like you lost weight, you still look like shit

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrownBoy, Titbot and Deleted member 14166
Just looks like you lost weight, you still look like shit
i did not still weigh the same brother, I'm planning to lose more weight

@Preston @volcelfatcel

how much was the jaw implant surgery and which doctor

high end 3900-4000 but i got a 95% discount cause im close family friends with the doc

• Woah
Reactions: Primordial
also i aint telling the name cause he could indirectly doxx me just search up jaw implants in dubai on google and you will probably find him

• +1
also i aint telling the name cause he could indirectly doxx me just search up jaw implants in dubai on google and you will probably find him
my jaw looks like urs in the after pic from the 3/4 angle but from the front its asymmetrical, I might just get filler tbh but I was thinking custom jaw implants to fix asymmetry permanently. tbh I'll just get filler and forget about it for now, you can get 9ml here for like £1,240

• Love it
my jaw looks like urs in the after pic from the 3/4 angle but from the front its asymmetrical, I might just get filler tbh but I was thinking custom jaw implants to fix asymmetry permanently. tbh I'll just get filler and forget about it for now, you can get 9ml here for like £1,240
noice bro

• +1
Mirin good jaw. Didn't u just leanmaxx?