Jaw implant: Good results??

G

Genericwhitemale

Iron
Here is the original video I got these photos from:

I want to hear what you guys think of this dudes jaw implant results. I’m aware the hairstyle change makes a difference but how does the implant improve him if at all?

26A5D41E 7AB2 43C6 9762 D3D99FB49586
8604A7D4 7390 4631 98A5 E940FB3354B9
0FE4942E 38BC 438F 838A EB97EFF326AB

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
He should have gotten facial fat removal

i think the before looked better

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, m0ss26, Deprived and 1 other person
looks ogre now

Bro it’s horrible went from a natural looking guy to someone who clearly had surgery nobody has a jaw like that

too exaggerated wtf are these doctors taking

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and rdqs
My goodness, women just care about a jawline, projection, visibility. It doesn't have to be brolic, this guy killed his harmony, he looks better in the before.

That guy thinking he needed any hard changes is pure mental illness.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Prince88 and Deleted member 21182
Bro Just noticed he is also getting that horrible thinning hair tattoo bro but it looks horrible Jesus what is this guy doing to himself

0CBDCA78 01DC 4374 9FA6 2D3A23AE9AC0

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rdqs
Looked better before. Should have gotten otoplasty and neckmaxxed.

If u have a jaw like that u look like an ogre

he looked way better maybe needed a bit of a retouch for 1 or 2cm

If he still has a gf after this I’ll be impressed
75EA3AA1 B8B5 43EA 8D64 04AF36383683

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano and Deprived
Another dumb fck who went for a wraparound. And it's silicon on top of that :lul: Dude got CaptainQwarkMaxxed

I swear ppls like that shouldn't even be allowed to have the money for this.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, VenatorLuparius and Deprived
Also, if you have a diamond face shape, leave your jaw alone, I swear it will always look goofy. Does anyone have an example of someone with a wide zygos getting jaw enchantments that didn't make them look botched? Problem with a wide zygos and enhancing the jaw, imo, is that to match the zygos, the jaw will have to look unnaturally brolic, and it won't fit all of the skull that should have developed to have the jaw matching the zygos.

So with a wide zygos, and tending to the jaw, you would be trying to match this ideally:

johnny-depp-8.jpg

But it never plays out like that because there is more going on to create harmony. Happy to be proven wrong.

looks like shit cause maxilla and zygos are recessed

The thing surgeons ALWAYS seem to do for some reason is drop the gonians / jaw angles too low. They tend to have this rule that the angles should be aligned with the roots of the bottom teeth. Thats not aesthetic. They put masculine before aesthetics

If his implants angles were a bit below middle of his mouth and his chin wasn't increased as much vertically it would look good. This is a matter of design and that surgeons tend to go for this same look with wraparounds. Dude just had to make his jaw wider and sharper chin for angularity. lol

• +1
Looks really obvious descension tbh.

eppley like botching. is it silicone?

• +1
And similar deathnic Pheno

His pheno isn't death tier you tard; this "deathnik" obliterates some of the white horsefaced/shortfaced bug eyed whites I've see here.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and longjohnmong
His pheno isn't death tier you tard; this "deathnik" obliterates some of the white horsefaced/shortfaced bug eyed whites I've see here.
Deathnik is anything ethnic

He looks even more curry after O O O O OVer