• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, PseudoMaxxer, smoth and 4 others
Looks bad

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface, agoostis, ScramFranklin and 6 others
shit pics
first of all he should show his whole face (but he still exceeded his zygo to jaw ratio)
second he's lifting his head

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Narcissusmaxxing, NoReedemingFeature and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ScramFranklin, Narcissusmaxxing, highT and 1 other person
Do you mean to say masseter implants? Cause only the ramus and inferolateral part of the mandible seems to be widened.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Do you mean to say masseter implants? Cause only the ramus and inferolateral part of the mandible seems to be widened.
Which is exactly why it looks bad.

Retarded.

He had decent jaw before but he went overboard instead. Still looks natural mind you but it looks obnoxious.

I thank God everyday that I listened to Pagnoni and settled for 8mm instead of 10+ like I initially wanted.

They kept his gonial angle and made his gonions flare out, which they did well honestly. It looks uncanny because nobody with such a low gonial angle has flared out gonions.

difference was not worth implant

It's a good jaw result but it doesn't mean that it will look good on his face. Need a full face

Retarded.

He had decent jaw before but he went overboard instead. Still looks natural mind you but it looks obnoxious.

I thank God everyday that I listened to Pagnoni and settled for 8mm instead of 10+ like I initially wanted.
show what u look like now bro

Retarded.

Can I PM you? 100% serious, would like advice and opinion about Pagnoni.

Retarded.

you had jaw implant with him?

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Godawful comparison pic