Jaw implants & Cheek and Chin Implants are like 16K pants. 👖

Jade

Jade

Banned
You and your friend go to a clothing store and buy the same pair of pants.

When you try them on, it is clear that one of you makes those pants look better than the other. Other people can also attest to the same opinion - they think the pants look better on one of you.

Let's just say that you make the pants look better than your friend can.

You see, although you both are using the same design, brand, and material, you make the pants look better, and everyone agrees.

But why?

Well, your friend has skinny legs, and yours are more muscular. His flat ass looks funny, and you seem to have a solid ass.

Although you both are 6ft tall, his torso is shorter than yours, and his legs look too long. Your torso is more balance.

So, does an implant design make you bloated? Sure, but more than anything, it depends on how YOU "wear" the implants.

Of course, an implant's design matters a lot, but if you don't understand the dynamics of your face or what suits your unique look, the design, doctor, material, or price is irrelevant.

Nowadays, only a fool would pay more than 16k for wraparound and cheek implants. I know kids who are willing to pay more than 15k for cheek implants alone, and that's for SILICON which makes it even crazier.

Get in touch if you want the best in the world with PEEK or UHMWPE for 16K

Last edited:
15k for both PEEK wraparound and cheekbone? From who?

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Jade
15k for both PEEK wraparound and cheekbone? From who?
I do not know. I said 16K

I stand corrected, I did say 15k in the paragraph. But I meant 16K

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Do you know anything about ZSO?

• +1
Reactions: Jade
Do you know anything about ZSO?
You'd need to talk to a doctor. I know what you mean, but any specific questions need to be directed to a profesional surgeon.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I do not know. I said 16K
but in your post you said "get in touch if you want" so that implies you know a surgeon that offers it

• +1
Reactions: Jade
but in your post you said "get in touch if you want" so that implies you know a surgeon that offers it
I know more than a few surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
16K you can go to a well-known American with actual results for that..

Im not sure if you just take peoples money in an elaborate scam with a fabricated website and surgeon profile or if you actually have some outsourced 3D artist and you’re being paid to do a no-name surgeons media marketing.

Idk which one is worse actually. I think it would be better to just get scammed the 16k 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Danish_Retard and NegativeNorwood
16K you can go to a well-known American with actual results for that..

Im not sure if you just take peoples money in an elaborate scam with a fabricated website and surgeon profile or if you actually have some outsourced 3D artist and you’re being paid to do a no-name surgeons media marketing.

Idk which one is worse actually. I think it would be better to just get scammed the 16k 😂
My favorite fake looksmax jealous boy.!!

Fear not. I don't charge $200 per session as you do. I charge nothing to no patients. The patient pays any money to their surgeons in the good ole USA, Canada, or Mexico! I have nothing to do with no money.

Would you like to meet me, or are you afraid guys here will stop paying you? I am proud of what I do because I am the best in the world, and you know it.

That's why you hate me so much. You can't live without me! You dream about me and can't stop reading my posts!!

Don't be jealous; go talk to the best surgeons in your city and ask them if they will pay you if you find them patients. Make sure you speak to the best thought. After that, be willing to put your name and reputation on a legal and ethical line.

Stop sticking your finger in your butt while wondering what I do! Lol

My favorite fake looksmax jealous boy.!!

Fear not. I don't charge $200 per session as you do. I charge nothing to no patients. The patient pays any money to their surgeons in the good ole USA, Canada, or Mexico! I have nothing to do with no money.

Would you like to meet me, or are you afraid guys here will stop paying you? I am proud of what I do because I am the best in the world, and you know it.

That's why you hate me so much. You can't live without me! You dream about me and can't stop reading my posts!!

Don't be jealous; go talk to the best surgeons in your city and ask them if they will pay you if you find them patients. Make sure you speak to the best thought. After that, be willing to put your name and reputation on a legal and ethical line.

Stop sticking your finger in your butt while wondering what I do! Lol

Your audacity to say that shows your delusion.
• You are a caught and confessed liar
• You have spread so much misinformation which shows your level
• You have 0 proven results

Keep on :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood

Look kid,

You are pretty smart, and I commend you for knowing so much medical jargon.

I am not a doctor and have no information to spread (I am a sales rep). I connect patients with the best doctors in the world, save them thousands upon thousands of dollars, and make commissions in the process.

I have no results to show because I am NOT a surgeon.

You know a lot of medical vocabulary, but you are incapable of understanding basic sales. I am a salesman who lives and breathes aesthetics better than any other human being in existence. Yes, I am better than all surgeons in the world regarding aesthetics alone.

If you don't need implants or maxillofacial masterpieces, go play elsewhere.

You started your nonsense, and I have repeatedly asked you to watch your attitude. If you want to know me personally or if you care to know about what I do in detail, send me your email, and let's set up an appointment.

All you do is question my values as if I had done something wrong. I invite you to meet me and get to know me personally.

You have my permission to show these men and youngsters what you find. However, I will record the meeting because I do not trust you and want to prevent you from lying.

Say when. If you are under 18 years old, have your dad or mom with you - they are welcome to attend.

• JFL
Reactions: MadTwatter
Dumb website, makes absolutely no sense to use.

Dumb website, makes absolutely no sense to use.
I know. It took me a while to understand how to find my own threads and how to PM people. I have been here a couple of months, but I understand it better now.

He kept on.
03FB3FB1 2464 4A58 A410 1EA43B237EA3

0CB96319 6C31 4691 A369 CBB5BC3558FA

@Jade

Last edited:
You and your friend go to a clothing store and buy the same pair of pants.

When you try them on, it is clear that one of you makes those pants look better than the other. Other people can also attest to the same opinion - they think the pants look better on one of you.

Let's just say that you make the pants look better than your friend can.

You see, although you both are using the same design, brand, and material, you make the pants look better, and everyone agrees.

But why?

Well, your friend has skinny legs, and yours are more muscular. His flat ass looks funny, and you seem to have a solid ass.

Although you both are 6ft tall, his torso is shorter than yours, and his legs look too long. Your torso is more balance.

So, does an implant design make you bloated? Sure, but more than anything, it depends on how YOU "wear" the implants.

Of course, an implant's design matters a lot, but if you don't understand the dynamics of your face or what suits your unique look, the design, doctor, material, or price is irrelevant.

Nowadays, only a fool would pay more than 16k for wraparound and cheek implants. I know kids who are willing to pay more than 15k for cheek implants alone, and that's for SILICON which makes it even crazier.

Get in touch if you want the best in the world with PEEK or UHMWPE for 16K
schizo makes another post about jaw, cheek and chin implants :lul:

Really glad this sperg finally got banned. :feelshah: