Jaw Implants got me banned from Looksmax!

Jade

Jade

Banned
I got banned

Jaw Implants got me banned from Looksmax, but maybe I deserved it.

I did lie about something, though.

If you like your surgeon, you are my hero and I will never recommend that you change them - I personally don't like any surgeons at all.

I don't trust them, and I have paid them over 100k thorough my implants journey.

I believe that any plastic or maxillofacial surgeon can do an excellent job with the right implants and if you are an educated patient.

People here post surgeons' Instagram profiles daily, and they rave about how much they love them. People repeatedly do these things, and they don't get banned because they keep doing it and lie about their procedures.

I learned about Looksmax about two weeks ago for the first time, and I still don't even know how this website works thoroughly.

When I first joined, I noticed that half the guys here don't know squat about Chin, Cheek, or Jaw angle implants.

They think that looking at implants on a skull is a good idea, but that's the dumbest thing to do.

When you try to help someone genuinely, you get attacked by many ghetto low-life people.

I don't
particularly care about no doctors or companies. Let that be clear, and don't ask me to help you, please. Y'all keep posting every Doctor, brand, and mother as you always do.

The problem
A kid contacted me via private chat because he wanted my help. He told me he got a lousy wraparound implant, and he wanted me to give him an opinion on his new implant design. His Doctor or the company that designed his first implant gave him a chubby face, and he plans to go through the surgery again.

I am not a technical designer, but I have guided technical implant designers or technicians on how to design facial implants in the past, but I am not a software-technical designer myself. I do not have software knowledge.

I asked the kid how much he paid for his procedure, and I also asked him where he got it done. I asked him who his Doctor was and how the procedure was performed.

I believe I have more real-life knowledge about facial implants than any other person in the world. I have also educated or shown doctors how to choose the best facial implants from an aesthetic perspective.

That's right, most maxillofacial or plastic surgeons don't know how to choose the right aesthetic implants for their patients.

I know prices from around the globe, and I have traveled to be in different hospitals, accompanying many implant patients. ( I do not offer any services and don't ask me for favors). If want to talk, do it out in the open here on Looksmax, but not in private.

However, I did lie to the kid, and I am ashamed to admit it. I should have just told him to do the exact thing as I did for my implants, and maybe that would have been ok with Looksmax or with whoever banned me. Why? Because that is what the vast majority of you guys do and don't get banned as I did.

Here's the lie.
I told this kid that I was a designer; however, I did NOT offer him my help as a designer, and I told him that I would NOT help him.

The mistake
I guess I wanted him to figure out for himself how NOT to repeat his soon-to-be mistake again. He will screw himself again; y'all just wait and see. I know he will screw himself again because I saw his new design, but most of all, because he is going back to the same Doctor that messed him up in the first place.

I should have been straight with him. Unfortunately, in my experience, when you tell someone to do the exact thing you did, they attack you. They don't trust you, and they think you want something from them.

Having gone through hell myself for the past 16 years, of course, I want to shout to the world my solutions, but when you do that, people think you are selling something.

So, I lied to the kid and got the same stupid backlash from him regardless. I am telling you, never try to help others because they will do you wrong.

I didn't want anything from him, and I also told him to go to his original Doctor. But of course, he won't show you those screenshots. Also, I never told him about no doctor, but again, he won't show you those screenshots either. I don't promote any doctors because I DO NOT trust any doctors.

I should have just told him to do what I did and let it be. I can see why Looksmax banned me or whoever had a hand in it, but I can't help but be confused about why they allow you all to promote and link to so many doctors and places.

I lied to a kid in trying to help him (without me getting anything in return). I did not offer him any services and did not recommend him to any doctors. Of course, he won't show those screenshots either.

His accusations
I am not sure if the kid is implying that I own a doctor's website or that I own the business website, but for such a smart kid who found website domains and website creation dates, he hasn't stopped to think that maybe those doctors own that company that he keeps talking about.

Perhaps I should just act like an idiot and offer you guys solutions like most here do with no issues. Guys here tell other guys what to do, what not to do, and what doctors to go to. I do not do that because I do not trust doctors anymore. So basically, NEVER go to a doctor that I recommend.

I have no solutions for any of you, and I can't help anyone!! Is that clear enough?? Do not take my words as the bible, and do not listen to me because I am not your GOD or your daddy.

Everyone here insults and curses in every comment. I try to keep it respectful, and I answer everyone who has comments with respect.

If you want to do silicone implants, be my guest! If you want to do PEEK, Polyethylene, or any other material, go for it too.

If you want to go to Eppley, please do so. If you want to get small, large, or custom implants, God bless you too! I don't care. I was just trying to share my experience, and I feel I told a "white lie," and I got banned for it.

I was not trying to gain anything from that kid, clearly.
I did make it clear to him that I couldn't help him and was NOT ATTEMPTING TO GET ANY BUSINESS FROM HIM.

I did lie about being a designer for a company. I should not have done that, but I was NOT OFFERING ANY SERVICES.

I know how depressing and dangerous it can be to spend tens of thousands on these surgeries only to realize that you still don't like how you look.

I know what it is like to see friends suffer and want to end their lives. I have seen girls who get chin or cheek implants, and the things get turned upside out in their skin. I have seen how doctors lie to their patient's faces and say that they look "good."

I always say that I have been going through my implants journey for a decade, but I should stop saying that. Sixteen years ago, I started my process, and I have seen the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I wish someone could have saved me or walked me through this hell. Sure, my doctors should have protected me, but no, they were just after my money. I am older, wiser, and finally happy with my results, but I have only myself to thank for that. I have also met some guys and gals who have been very supportive along the way.

Please don't ask me who my surgeon is and how he finally helped me or how my implants were designed- I won't tell you. I have never told anyone about my surgeon, and I never told the kid either.

Everyone else here can offer solutions and promote every Doctor or shiny technique they hear about online, but I get banned for saying a stupid lie to a kid for trying to help him (I was clear to him when I told him that I could not help him).

An educated patient with the right tools can have any surgeon do a good job, but that is my opinion, and I am not asking you to believe me.

If I told you to do what I did, you wouldn't believe me either. I know that because I didn't believe much when I was younger either.

I have NEVER promoted or talked about any doctors favorably, and I never would because I don't trust them.

Anyway, I know Looksmax isn't going to apologize to me for banning me, but I wonder if they will ban every guy who clearly lies and PROMOTES doctors and companies to no end all the time here.

I do like the freedom this forum offers, but my stupid lie should not have gotten me banned because I am not offering any services, and I am not promoting any doctor or company.

If I say that my penis is 12 inches long, will I get banned because clearly, that's a lie? It is actually 15 inches long!! lol

I honestly wanted to help this kid, but not anymore!! He'll be alright, though - he is pretty intelligent, and since this would be his SECOND wraparound surgery, he is doing his thing. Good for him.

When the kid disappointed me, I called him a chubby-face because he had told me his implants made him look chubby, but I am sorry for calling him a chubby-face.

I was just mad that I tried to help him, and he misconstrued my words. (I never offered you my help, kid, but I did lie to you about me being a designer for a company).

I am not a designer; however, I am much better than merely a designer.

Eppley once agreed with me, "anyone can design an implant, but not many can design an implant that achieves your exact needs."

I am sure many of you can do a good job, and I admire you for it - you are indeed better than I was 16 years ago when I was 100k wealthier.

Do not be silly, and do not ask me to design anything for you because I will NOT do it. We can instead have fun discussing implant designs if you want, but that's it. Also, please DO NOT contact me via private chat; do it out in the open because I do not want to deal with this crap again.

Oh, by the way,
PapiMew has been harassing me in private while impersonating a Looksmax representative.

PapiMew, if you care so much about the company Design My Implants, contact them yourself and leave me alone.

The coward PapiMew knew I was banned, and he posted nasty stuff in my feed while he knew I couldn't defend myself.

PapiMew, you are impersonating a representative for Looksmax, but the worst part about you and your evident ugly face is that you are a terrible person who intimidates people who are new here and don't know how to use the Looksmax forum yet.

Keep looking astonishingly, guys!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Adrenochrome, subhuman incel, ChristianChad and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schönling, Adrenochrome, terrorblade and 8 others
I don't know why, but i read every word.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 18439 and 1 other person
I felt like I just read a Curlyheadjames shitpost and was waiting for the inevitable "my mom fucked the neighbor for money cause im not chad" and some creepy cheek sucking pic plug. Thoroughly disappointed 3/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, ChristianChad, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
I felt like I just read a Curlyheadjames shitpost and was waiting for the inevitable "my mom fucked the neighbor for money cause im not chad" and some creepy cheek sucking pic plug. Thoroughly disappointed 3/10
Lol!! Good one. You are correct, though, I am not a Chad. Good stuff ✌️

Did NOT read one fucking word

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: its_over_for_me_?, Hueless, Adrenochrome and 5 others
dnrd + op is a foid

• JFL
Reactions: Adrenochrome
@8PSLcel we got another ome

Mods shaft him please

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome and Jade
ur an absolute clown, lying then typing an essay about this and that, nigger who lies on 2022 other than absolute autists. ur useless and retarded and you've proved it to me and i want u dead. just kys op. i already don't like u. caging.
Wow! You need a hug!

tl;dr?

• +1
Reactions: Jade
i used to think people that said "didnt read" were losers.

But honestly i didnt read a single fucking word after seeing how long it was.

• JFL
  • +1
i used to think people that said "didnt read" were losers.

But honestly i didnt read a single fucking word after seeing how long it was.
Why did you think they were losers? Maybe you're busy doing other important things and don't have time to read. 🤷‍♂️

You can share a good quality thread to help others here. Like, What are the prerequisites of designing and implants, and what are no-go zones. You can share case reports, and b/a pictures. In this way, the forum can trust you.

You just keep saying "many surgeons cannot design" but not sharing any single one of the cases you've been through. Stop the long-ass essays with no Infos and show some reality then.
Do show your purpose and knowledge with high-quality threads. This is the most effective way to help us.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Wallenberg and NegativeNorwood
You can share a good quality thread to help others here. Like, What are the prerequisites of designing and implants, and what are no-go zones. You can share case reports, and b/a pictures. In this way, the forum can trust you.

You just keep saying "many surgeons cannot design" but not sharing any single one of the cases you've been through. Stop the long-ass essays with no Infos and show some reality then.
Do show your purpose and knowledge with high-quality threads. This is the most effective way to help us.

Agree 100%, couldn't have said it better.

@Jade look up to users like @RealSurgerymax as a role model, he is super helpful every time he posts something in addition to being very, very knowledgeable.

• +1
Reactions: Jade and randomvanish

Thank you for the suggestions. I do agree with you, and I can try to get some before and afters or more contexts.

But I really don't think I can use myself as an example. I don't even use real social media pictures of myself.

As far as no-go zones are concerned, I'll write a post about this. However, I do not believe people should "trust" me. I am not a doctor, and I would hate to give advice and have someone not like their results.

Even doctors don't know how to give aesthetic advice. But anyway, I'll write more about this. Thanks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince charming, Adrenochrome and randomvanish
Thank you for the suggestions. I do agree with you, and I can try to get some before and afters or more contexts.

But I really don't think I can use myself as an example. I don't even use real social media pictures of myself.

As far as no-go zones are concerned, I'll write a post about this. However, I do not believe people should "trust" me. I am not a doctor, and I would hate to give advice and have someone not like their results.

Even doctors don't know how to give aesthetic advice. But anyway, I'll write more about this. Thanks.
no, I mean, I wouldn't care even if you are trying to sell something here. if someone is good enough and gives me enough proof about his knowledge/service I would buy service/assistant/designer's help from anyone, because I know I will need it soon.

I personally never shared my photos here but shared tons of other public photos that I found on many other websites. I try to understand lookism potentials while discussing others here.

I understand your intentions, not blaming you or addressing problems about you. However, eventually, this is a free lookism forum and there are full of people who share their ideas and findings about surgeries, procedures, case reports, etc.
I personally suggested paid service from some of the knowledgeable people here, even though they didn't even say that.

You are new here and sharing a private service website, which looks questionable. Therefore people feel like you are trying to skim these incels here, or promoting your/someone's business.
Again, if you surely did promote, I would be okay IF it's a legit source. Of course, good service means there will be some costs.

Last edited:
  • Love it
no, I mean, I wouldn't care even if you are trying to sell something here. if someone is good enough and gives me enough proof about his knowledge/service I would buy service/assistant/designer's help from anyone, because I know I will need it soon.

I personally never shared my photos here but shared tons of other public photos that I found on many other websites. I try to understand lookism potentials while discussing others here.

I understand your intentions, not blaming you or addressing problems about you. However, eventually, this is a free lookism forum and there are full of people who share their ideas and findings about surgeries, procedures, case reports, etc.
I personally suggested paid service from some of the knowledgeable people here, even though they didn't even say that.

You are new here and sharing a private service website, which looks questionable. Therefore people feel like you are trying to skim these incels here, or promoting your/someone's business.
Again, if you surely did promote, I would be okay IF it's a legit source. Of course, good service means there will be some costs.
Look, I know about that business well, and I wish I had known about it before my fricking THIRD SURGERY. I have had four chin implants and three wraparounds. In other words, four procedures. That means one chin and then, of course, three more with the wraparounds.

I've had only two cheek procedures, the last one was perfect. I did this with the last wraparound.

I developed "pockets" inside the mouth from the surgeries (which is the ONE nightmare most surgeons have). Of course, they don't talk about this much, but it is real. You get these when you have more than one surgery, but it can happen the first time too.

I am super healthy, and I am in good shape. So, my diet or my health aren't contributors to this.

It isn't hard to see that the company is fairly new, but they primarily work with Maxillofacial surgeons, who are not the most social media savvy. They don't promote anything like that because they don't have a plastic surgeon's mentality.

I am not 100% sure why they aren't more popular yet, but I made the dumb mistake of trying to show something without coming across as a happy little girl, and it bit me in the ass. It is obvious that the company is rather new, and it should also be obvious to you guys that some doctors probably own it.

I have seen @RealSurgerymax, and I think he has good intentions, but I know that when he offers suggestions to others, that could be a terrible thing. You can not give advice based on pictures because if you don't fully understand the person, you are just projecting your likes and dislikes on the guys asking for help.

Also, if I am not mistaken (I could be very mistaken), I read that @RealSurgerymax is going through his surgery, and based on what he is paying, I felt terrible for him. There is no real need to pay 20k, 30k 40k for these things anymore, and I believe he is having orthognathic surgery.

@NegativeNorwood

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and randomvanish
Look, I know about that business well, and I wish I had known about it before my fricking THIRD SURGERY. I have had four chin implants and three wraparounds. In other words, four procedures. That means one chin and then, of course, three more with the wraparounds.

I've had only two cheek procedures, the last one was perfect. I did this with the last wraparound.

I developed "pockets" inside the mouth from the surgeries (which is the ONE nightmare most surgeons have). Of course, they don't talk about this much, but it is real. You get these when you have more than one surgery, but it can happen the first time too.

I am super healthy, and I am in good shape. So, my diet or my health aren't contributors to this.

It isn't hard to see that the company is fairly new, but they primarily work with Maxillofacial surgeons, who are not the most social media savvy. They don't promote anything like that because they don't have a plastic surgeon's mentality.

I am not 100% sure why they aren't more popular yet, but I made the dumb mistake of trying to show something without coming across as a happy little girl, and it bit me in the ass. It is obvious that the company is rather new, and it should also be obvious to you guys that some doctors probably own it.

I have seen @RealSurgerymax, and I think he has good intentions, but I know that when he offers suggestions to others, that could be a terrible thing. You can not give advice based on pictures because if you don't fully understand the person, you are just projecting your likes and dislikes on the guys asking for help.

Also, if I am not mistaken (I could be very mistaken), I read that @RealSurgerymax is going through his surgery, and based on what he is paying, I felt terrible for him. There is no real need to pay 20k, 30k 40k for these things anymore, and I believe he is having orthognathic surgery.

@NegativeNorwood
see, I would LOVE to hear all those details. OF COURSE, I want to track others' experiences and try to avoid any errors so I might not suffer as you have.
Again, I would even pay for knowing all these details, and unexpected issues. Please, create explanatory threads with your experiences/case reports so we can enhance our way of understanding.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Wallenberg, Jade and 1 other person
see, I would LOVE to hear all those details. OF COURSE, I want to track others' experiences and try to avoid any errors so I might not suffer as you have.
Again, I would even pay for knowing all these details, and unexpected issues. Please, create explanatory threads with your experiences/case reports so we can enhance our way of understanding.
By the way, my apologies to
@RealSurgerymax, I believe the person having surgery is or was @Acromegaly_Chad

I am not very good at handling this website, and the information I see is only from guys who pin me, and I get those messages. Again, sorry @RealSurgerymax

I wouldn't charge you, and I am not selling anything on this website.

I did talk about a business, but I would not recommend them even if I were happy with them. Why? Because I am not you, and I do not know how you go about doing things.

I guess I wanted that kid to look into it and figure it out for himself if it made sense to him. I should not have done that - I get it now.

You can ask me anything here in the open, and hopefully, we can all contribute so you can make the best decisions for yourself. Just understand that these are only comments and blind suggestions.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish

@NegativeNorwood

I am not very good at handling this website, and the information I see is only from guys who pin me, and I get those messages. Again, sorry @RealSurgerymax

I did talk about a business, but I would not recommend them even if I were happy with them. Why? Because I am not you, and I do not know how you go about doing things.

I guess I wanted that kid to look into it and figure it out for himself if it made sense to him. I should not have done that - I get it now.

You can ask me anything here in the open, and hopefully, we can all contribute so you can make the best decisions for yourself. Just understand that these are only comments and blind suggestions.

Okay, now I think I understand where you are coming from. I think you have a valid point about offering suggestions to others in the sense that it can lead to a less than satisfactory outcome (ie: the person that was recommended such a procedure didn't actually thought how he actually wants to look like, but just took the advice as gospel and got a procedure that isn't necessarily an improvement or could have look much better if done differently)...but still the recommendations are incredibly useful, this forum has plenty of threads about not very common procedures (ie: custom infraorbital implants with a saddle, MSDO, etc)...if people thought that way (ie: won't comment about Peek implants because someone might get them and probably won't like the outcome) we wouldn't have threads or any info about surgeries here.

I think the person reading the advice has to be resposable for their actions and have to be realistic about any change that can be done and how it would affect them or what can go wrong with them, AFAIK you are acting in good faith when recommeding a procedure that will really fix the aesthetic defect if properly performed.

I would love the read threads with your experience dealing with surgeons and getting the procedures done, because it will contribute a lot and I also plan to have surgery, so any help from experienced people is highly appreciated to me.

• Love it
Okay, now I think I understand where you are coming from. I think you have a valid point about offering suggestions to others in the sense that it can lead to a less than satisfactory outcome (ie: the person that was recommended such a procedure didn't actually thought how he actually wants to look like, but just took the advice as gospel and got a procedure that isn't necessarily an improvement or could have look much better if done differently)...but still the recommendations are incredibly useful, this forum has plenty of threads about not very common procedures (ie: custom infraorbital implants with a saddle, MSDO, etc)...if people thought that way (ie: won't comment about Peek implants because someone might get them and probably won't like the outcome) we wouldn't have threads or any info about surgeries here.

I think the person reading the advice has to be resposable for their actions and have to be realistic about any change that can be done and how it would affect them or what can go wrong with them, AFAIK you are acting in good faith when recommeding a procedure that will really fix the aesthetic defect if properly performed.

I would love the read threads with your experience dealing with surgeons and getting the procedures done, because it will contribute a lot and I also plan to have surgery, so any help from experienced people is highly appreciated to me.
Sometimes remembering every detail is painful. These are years we're talking about here. Failed relationships and turbulent job situations.

When you have surgery like this, there is a lot more that goes along with it besides the simple procedure itself.

Money, family, time, emotions like depression, debt, and a lot more.

Funny story, my first surgeon (a famous celebrity surgeon) charged me for extra titanium screws, and when I got my second surgery, I discovered I had only had two screws, which wasn't bad necessarily.

When you sign that contract, you are screwed PERIOD!. You can fight it, but you will spend more than the procedure itself.

There is so much one doesn't know before you go through something like this that I wouldn't know where to begin.

Most guys hate their results but are stuck with them because they don't want to go through hell again. If you are a guy or a girl who doesn't mind looking freakish (we know who they are) and you have plenty of resources and time, I guess it's no big deal.

Look, I would die if a girl or even my family knew that I'd had surgery. I was never an ugly guy, and I never considered myself "unattractive." I've always done ok with the girls, and that has never been an issue.

I was not very photogenic and compared to Chads, or really good-looking guys, my lack of "sharp angles" or lack of balance harmony made me look and feel a bit on the uglier side.

The only person that knows about this is my older brother. He didn't think I needed anything done and he hated seeing me go through this crap.

But since I don't look weird or overdone, he doesn't say anything about it. My older friends thought that the "GYM" made me look good. I didn't change my eyes or my expressions. I just look like a person who is more fit and is more photogenic, if that makes sense.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome and NegativeNorwood
Sometimes remembering every detail is painful. These are years we're talking about here. Failed relationships and turbulent job situations.

When you have surgery like this, there is a lot more that goes along with it besides the simple procedure itself.

Money, family, time, emotions like depression, debt, and a lot more.

Funny story, my first surgeon (a famous celebrity surgeon) charged me for extra titanium screws, and when I got my second surgery, I discovered I had only had two screws, which wasn't bad necessarily.

When you sign that contract, you are screwed PERIOD!. You can fight it, but you will spend more than the procedure itself.

There is so much one doesn't know before you go through something like this that I wouldn't know where to begin.

Most guys hate their results but are stuck with them because they don't want to go through hell again. If you are a guy or a girl who doesn't mind looking freakish (we know who they are) and you have plenty of resources and time, I guess it's no big deal.

Look, I would die if a girl or even my family knew that I'd had surgery. I was never an ugly guy, and I never considered myself "unattractive." I've always done ok with the girls, and that has never been an issue.

I was not very photogenic and compared to Chads, or really good-looking guys, my lack of "sharp angles" or lack of balance harmony made me look and feel a bit on the uglier side.

The only person that knows about this is my older brother. He didn't think I needed anything done and he hated seeing me go through this crap.

But since I don't look weird or overdone, he doesn't say anything about it. My older friends thought that the "GYM" made me look good. I didn't change my eyes or my expressions. I just look like a person who is more fit and is more photogenic, if that makes sense.

You must have suffered a lot my friend, you had lots of things done and I can only try to empathize with you about having something done that I don't like or feeling pressure about being judged.
Don't want to bore you with my crap, but I opened myself to my family (mom and younger sister) and closest friends circle about having surgeries done in the future, I've told them I want a wider smile, jaw, better undereyes and nose, and that I will have those things done as soon as I lose enough weight and have enough money to afford them. All of them were quite comprehensive and supported me (I wasn't a mindless moron either, I teased them with blackpill content for months before this, such as Jeremy Meeks edits with a narrower jaw, as one of many examples). I prefer to be open and live with it because I'm also well known where I live (I appear in some youtube videos with lots of views), so for me I figured out it's better to tell the truth myself than to live surrounded by speculation. I have a normie face and obviously want to look better, but I'm not obsessed with it, just trying to gather as much good info as possible to avoid ending botched and pick the right surgeon and procedures.

I'm glad you are satisfied with your current looks and that your desires of people not knowing about your surgeries are fullfilled (people thinking the gym changed your face, which would make sense to most people that doesn't know about surgeries).

I think your experience would be super useful for many people, in particular how to spot red flags in surgeons and how to understand jaw implants and their impact in the face (not just in the skull CT scan), and would love to read a thread where you explain your experiences and thoughts in detail.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Jade

Nah I've never had any implants

• Love it
You must have suffered a lot my friend, you had lots of things done and I can only try to empathize with you about having something done that I don't like or feeling pressure about being judged.
Don't want to bore you with my crap, but I opened myself to my family (mom and younger sister) and closest friends circle about having surgeries done in the future, I've told them I want a wider smile, jaw, better undereyes and nose, and that I will have those things done as soon as I lose enough weight and have enough money to afford them. All of them were quite comprehensive and supported me (I wasn't a mindless moron either, I teased them with blackpill content for months before this, such as Jeremy Meeks edits with a narrower jaw, as one of many examples). I prefer to be open and live with it because I'm also well known where I live (I appear in some youtube videos with lots of views), so for me I figured out it's better to tell the truth myself than to live surrounded by speculation. I have a normie face and obviously want to look better, but I'm not obsessed with it, just trying to gather as much good info as possible to avoid ending botched and pick the right surgeon and procedures.

I'm glad you are satisfied with your current looks and that your desires of people not knowing about your surgeries are fullfilled (people thinking the gym changed your face, which would make sense to most people that doesn't know about surgeries).

I think your experience would be super useful for many people, in particular how to spot red flags in surgeons and how to understand jaw implants and their impact in the face (not just in the skull CT scan), and would love to read a thread where you explain your experiences and thoughts in detail.
Looking back, any maxillofacial surgeon could have done an excellent job had they had the right tools at hand.

What I mean by that is I should have been the perfect tool first, and I and I alone should have been better prepared.

The surgery procedure itself is very simple and straightforward for ANY maxillofacial (not necessarily for plastic surgeons), although they can do it too.

I was like a lot of the guys I see here who think that a surgeon is like a God who can create miracles. Also, many guys here believe they can ask for a little bitty here and a little bitty there, but it is NOT like that!!!!!

I honestly believed that too, and even had sketches of what I thought I would look like and what I thought the surgeon would do!! lol

I don't know what I was thinking before, but my ignorance allowed me to imagine all kinds of stupid crap. The worst part of it all is that my surgeons went along with my nonsense!!!

They know exactly how we're feeling and are masters at going along with our stupid emotions, so they get tens of thousands in one day!! They kinda have to - it's part of their job.

I really wish I could shake some of you, but doing so only gets me in trouble, and the more I want to help, the more people don't trust you.

I guess if you have some very specific questions, go ahead and ask, and hopefully, you won't make the same mistakes.

I'll say this, and I don't mean this as advice. Forgive me if it sounds harsh or too much. If you think you're surgeon cares about your looks, you are a fool.

EDIT - I do not mean that you are a fool. I mean this in general terms.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and NegativeNorwood
View attachment 1721482
Jaw Implants got me banned from Looksmax, but maybe I deserved it.

I did lie about something, though.

If you like your surgeon, you are my hero and I will never recommend that you change them - I personally don't like any surgeons at all.

I don't trust them, and I have paid them over 100k thorough my implants journey.

I believe that any plastic or maxillofacial surgeon can do an excellent job with the right implants and if you are an educated patient.

People here post surgeons' Instagram profiles daily, and they rave about how much they love them. People repeatedly do these things, and they don't get banned because they keep doing it and lie about their procedures.

I learned about Looksmax about two weeks ago for the first time, and I still don't even know how this website works thoroughly.

When I first joined, I noticed that half the guys here don't know squat about Chin, Cheek, or Jaw angle implants.

They think that looking at implants on a skull is a good idea, but that's the dumbest thing to do.

When you try to help someone genuinely, you get attacked by many ghetto low-life people.

I don't
particularly care about no doctors or companies. Let that be clear, and don't ask me to help you, please. Y'all keep posting every Doctor, brand, and mother as you always do.

The problem
A kid contacted me via private chat because he wanted my help. He told me he got a lousy wraparound implant, and he wanted me to give him an opinion on his new implant design. His Doctor or the company that designed his first implant gave him a chubby face, and he plans to go through the surgery again.

I am not a technical designer, but I have guided technical implant designers or technicians on how to design facial implants in the past, but I am not a software-technical designer myself. I do not have software knowledge.

I asked the kid how much he paid for his procedure, and I also asked him where he got it done. I asked him who his Doctor was and how the procedure was performed.

I believe I have more real-life knowledge about facial implants than any other person in the world. I have also educated or shown doctors how to choose the best facial implants from an aesthetic perspective.

That's right, most maxillofacial or plastic surgeons don't know how to choose the right aesthetic implants for their patients.

I know prices from around the globe, and I have traveled to be in different hospitals, accompanying many implant patients. ( I do not offer any services and don't ask me for favors). If want to talk, do it out in the open here on Looksmax, but not in private.

However, I did lie to the kid, and I am ashamed to admit it. I should have just told him to do the exact thing as I did for my implants, and maybe that would have been ok with Looksmax or with whoever banned me. Why? Because that is what the vast majority of you guys do and don't get banned as I did.

Here's the lie.
I told this kid that I was a designer; however, I did NOT offer him my help as a designer, and I told him that I would NOT help him.

The mistake
I guess I wanted him to figure out for himself how NOT to repeat his soon-to-be mistake again. He will screw himself again; y'all just wait and see. I know he will screw himself again because I saw his new design, but most of all, because he is going back to the same Doctor that messed him up in the first place.

I should have been straight with him. Unfortunately, in my experience, when you tell someone to do the exact thing you did, they attack you. They don't trust you, and they think you want something from them.

Having gone through hell myself for the past 16 years, of course, I want to shout to the world my solutions, but when you do that, people think you are selling something.

So, I lied to the kid and got the same stupid backlash from him regardless. I am telling you, never try to help others because they will do you wrong.

I didn't want anything from him, and I also told him to go to his original Doctor. But of course, he won't show you those screenshots. Also, I never told him about no doctor, but again, he won't show you those screenshots either. I don't promote any doctors because I DO NOT trust any doctors.

I should have just told him to do what I did and let it be. I can see why Looksmax banned me or whoever had a hand in it, but I can't help but be confused about why they allow you all to promote and link to so many doctors and places.

I lied to a kid in trying to help him (without me getting anything in return). I did not offer him any services and did not recommend him to any doctors. Of course, he won't show those screenshots either.

His accusations
I am not sure if the kid is implying that I own a doctor's website or that I own the business website, but for such a smart kid who found website domains and website creation dates, he hasn't stopped to think that maybe those doctors own that company that he keeps talking about.

Perhaps I should just act like an idiot and offer you guys solutions like most here do with no issues. Guys here tell other guys what to do, what not to do, and what doctors to go to. I do not do that because I do not trust doctors anymore. So basically, NEVER go to a doctor that I recommend.

I have no solutions for any of you, and I can't help anyone!! Is that clear enough?? Do not take my words as the bible, and do not listen to me because I am not your GOD or your daddy.

Everyone here insults and curses in every comment. I try to keep it respectful, and I answer everyone who has comments with respect.

If you want to do silicone implants, be my guest! If you want to do PEEK, Polyethylene, or any other material, go for it too.

If you want to go to Eppley, please do so. If you want to get small, large, or custom implants, God bless you too! I don't care. I was just trying to share my experience, and I feel I told a "white lie," and I got banned for it.

I was not trying to gain anything from that kid, clearly.
I did make it clear to him that I couldn't help him and was NOT ATTEMPTING TO GET ANY BUSINESS FROM HIM.

I did lie about being a designer for a company. I should not have done that, but I was NOT OFFERING ANY SERVICES.

I know how depressing and dangerous it can be to spend tens of thousands on these surgeries only to realize that you still don't like how you look.

I know what it is like to see friends suffer and want to end their lives. I have seen girls who get chin or cheek implants, and the things get turned upside out in their skin. I have seen how doctors lie to their patient's faces and say that they look "good."

I always say that I have been going through my implants journey for a decade, but I should stop saying that. Sixteen years ago, I started my process, and I have seen the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I wish someone could have saved me or walked me through this hell. Sure, my doctors should have protected me, but no, they were just after my money. I am older, wiser, and finally happy with my results, but I have only myself to thank for that. I have also met some guys and gals who have been very supportive along the way.

Please don't ask me who my surgeon is and how he finally helped me or how my implants were designed- I won't tell you. I have never told anyone about my surgeon, and I never told the kid either.

Everyone else here can offer solutions and promote every Doctor or shiny technique they hear about online, but I get banned for saying a stupid lie to a kid for trying to help him (I was clear to him when I told him that I could not help him).

An educated patient with the right tools can have any surgeon do a good job, but that is my opinion, and I am not asking you to believe me.

If I told you to do what I did, you wouldn't believe me either. I know that because I didn't believe much when I was younger either.

I have NEVER promoted or talked about any doctors favorably, and I never would because I don't trust them.

Anyway, I know Looksmax isn't going to apologize to me for banning me, but I wonder if they will ban every guy who clearly lies and PROMOTES doctors and companies to no end all the time here.

I do like the freedom this forum offers, but my stupid lie should not have gotten me banned because I am not offering any services, and I am not promoting any doctor or company.

If I say that my penis is 12 inches long, will I get banned because clearly, that's a lie? It is actually 15 inches long!! lol

I honestly wanted to help this kid, but not anymore!! He'll be alright, though - he is pretty intelligent, and since this would be his SECOND wraparound surgery, he is doing his thing. Good for him.

When the kid disappointed me, I called him a chubby-face because he had told me his implants made him look chubby, but I am sorry for calling him a chubby-face.

I was just mad that I tried to help him, and he misconstrued my words. (I never offered you my help, kid, but I did lie to you about me being a designer for a company).

I am not a designer; however, I am much better than merely a designer.

Eppley once agreed with me, "anyone can design an implant, but not many can design an implant that achieves your exact needs."

I am sure many of you can do a good job, and I admire you for it - you are indeed better than I was 16 years ago when I was 100k wealthier.

Do not be silly, and do not ask me to design anything for you because I will NOT do it. We can instead have fun discussing implant designs if you want, but that's it. Also, please DO NOT contact me via private chat; do it out in the open because I do not want to deal with this crap again.

Oh, by the way,
PapiMew has been harassing me in private while impersonating a Looksmax representative.

PapiMew, if you care so much about the company Design My Implants, contact them yourself and leave me alone.

The coward PapiMew knew I was banned, and he posted nasty stuff in my feed while he knew I couldn't defend myself.

PapiMew, you are impersonating a representative for Looksmax, but the worst part about you and your evident ugly face is that you are a terrible person who intimidates people who are new here and don't know how to use the Looksmax forum yet.

Keep looking astonishingly, guys!
so you know what to do but won't say shit about this. what is the purpose of this post??:feelswat:

so you know what to do but won't say shit about this. what is the purpose of this post??:feelswat:
What is your exact point about this thread? Be specific. You just joined this forum. Likely, you've just created a fake account and I have interacted with you in private before. You are hiding your other identity. You are so obvious!

What is your exact point about this thread? Be specific. You just joined this forum. Likely, you've just created a fake account and I have interacted with you in private before. You are hiding your other identity. You are so obvious!
?? are you on crack?

OP must be a girl posing as a male

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Jade and Adrenochrome

Understand your concerns but keep in mind this is an incel site and everything is meant to be taken with a grain of salt

And with anything you are supposed to do your own research

But spreading your knowledge and experience would do more good than you think it would and save a lot of young people from falling into many of the pitfalls you may have.

• Love it
Also op

Dnrd= did not read
Foid= female/ woman
Tl;dr= give a summary

• Love it
Understand your concerns but keep in mind this is an incel site and everything is meant to be taken with a grain of salt

And with anything you are supposed to do your own research

But spreading your knowledge and experience would do more good than you think it would and save a lot of young people from falling into many of the pitfalls you may have.
Thank you for the kind comments. You are indeed charming! lol ✌️

• +1
Reactions: sixfeettwo and Prince charming
Thank you for that. I don't know that I can "help" you, but yeah, shoot! There are a lot of us here who can try! ✌️
you said you were not giving advice on PMs because some kid started acting weird after you helped him.I dont have time for that autism.so now you only offer help on regular posts(which is a shame) I just want somebody knowledgeable to ask for some advice,not a schizo that just makes me lose my time saying "its over" for me.

you said you were not giving advice on PMs because some kid started acting weird after you helped him.I dont have time for that autism.so now you only offer help on regular posts(which is a shame) I just want somebody knowledgeable to ask for some advice,not a schizo that just makes me lose my time saying "its over" for me.
I don't advise in PMs or public threads. I chat with people and encourage others to participate in supporting and aiding as much as we can, as long as it comes from a place of good intentions.

PMs can get intense, but I am not a doctor or anyone's father. Sometimes, one can be candid and say more personal stuff in PMs, for sure. One can even suggest solutions, but this is not a professional place for that.

Do you know what I mean? If you have pictures and other more personal information, sure PM me if you want to.

I don't advise in PMs or public threads. I chat with people and encourage others to participate in supporting and aiding as much as we can, as long as it comes from a place of good intentions.

PMs can get intense, but I am not a doctor or anyone's father. Sometimes, one can be candid and say more personal stuff in PMs, for sure. One can even suggest solutions, but this is not a professional place for that.

Do you know what I mean? If you have pictures and other more personal information, sure PM me if you want to.
yes, I get you, thanks. I will Pm you later

• +1