Jaw is fucking law

Sub 90% bigonion and triangle chin = subhuman
More evidence that the sub 90% bigonial theory may be bullshit. In the article by qoves, Jaw 1 was seen as the most attractive by women and jaw 1 has bigonial width of 87% of his bizygomatic width:
Awline 5

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Having a great jaw is a cheat code. Feels so so good bitches love that shit 😎

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawMogger, Marsik and rand anon
More evidence that the sub 90% bigonial theory may be bullshit. In the article by qoves, Jaw 1 was seen as the most attractive by women and jaw 1 has bigonial width of 87% of his bizygomatic width:
View attachment 2231920

the participants in the study are mainly males btw. I asked women and basically they allcchose between 90 and 96(brad pitt) do the study yourself and ask women to choose the top 3. From what i saw women ideally want exactly about 92%

• +1
Reactions: fogdart

Attachments

• Answers-to-question-3-regarding-the-aesthetics-of-bigonial-width-compared-to-bizygomatic (2).png
    Answers-to-question-3-regarding-the-aesthetics-of-bigonial-width-compared-to-bizygomatic (2).png
    661 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
the participants in the study are mainly males btw. I asked women and basically they allcchose between 90 and 96(brad pitt) do the study yourself and ask women to choose the top 3. From what i saw women ideally want exactly about 92%
So how come this slayer is destroying every dating app with his 88% jaw, even with his beard frauding his jaw isn't up to 90%. His mid face ratio is also 1.23
Screen Shot 2023 05 30 at 113453 AM

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
So how come this slayer is destroying every dating app with his 88% jaw, even with his beard frauding his jaw isn't up to 90%. His mid face ratio is also 1.23
View attachment 2232548
Technically he doesnt have any jaw visible what so ever so i dont know what youre saying. The beard isnt a jaw halo

• +1
Actually this Sub 90% may be cope. I just checked our god, Obed's bigonial and it is 88%. Even his mid face ratio is off - it is too compact at 1.23. Ratios are cope lol @looksmaxxer234 @whiteissuperior @Racky
View attachment 2231725
Also has a big forehead

• +1
Technically he doesnt have any jaw visible what so ever so i dont know what youre saying. The beard isnt a jaw halo
I’m usually the outline of the beard as the jaw. How is he outslaying everyone is he’s jawless? At one point you almost said he was 6psl

@looksmaxxer234 im trying to under how he slays while his ratios are off. Are ratios cope?

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
@looksmaxxer234 im trying to under how he slays while his ratios are off. Are ratios cope?
Yea you don’t have to have perfect ratios. All that matters is that your ratios don’t deviate too far from the average and falio you.

But some ratios are also more important than others. Cus his forehead is big but girls seem to not care.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Blackgymmax
I’m usually the outline of the beard as the jaw. How is he outslaying everyone is he’s jawless? At one point you almost said he was 6psl

Maybe im coping. Maybe hes just drip maxxed. However to say he would look worse with a heney cavill mandible is bullshit. Giving him better ratios will have more women find him attractive. Hes slaying with a shit beard but that doesnt discount being a jaw.mogger >
However beard.may beat a shit sub 90 jaw

• +1
@fogdart
Maybe im coping. Maybe hes just drip maxxed. However to say he would look worse with a heney cavill mandible is bullshit. Giving him better ratios will have more women find him attractive. Hes slaying with a shit beard but that doesnt discount being a jaw.mogger >
However beard.may beat a shit sub 90 jaw

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover