JAW IS LAW and BONE MASS is all cope

Basedtheticz

Basedtheticz

🇧🇩
Jaw is law is a cope.

Do bones and ratios even matter?

Imo zygos (yes ik still bones) and soft features are much more important, and can separate a Chad from HTN.

I've seen many normies with strong jaws but shit zygos and soft features making them look bad.

Also could someone explain how these morphs I made look so much better without changing any ratios or jawline?

Ricarddio and Di Maria here still have horsefaces but look good, how???

FaceApp 1631130201764

FaceApp 1631130772852

FaceApp 1631130529663

FaceApp 1631130928436

FaceApp 1631131174398

Actually managed to make make Ryan Cuckling and Di Maria look good without changing their jaws.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, AscendingHero, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Shit
Fucking
Thread

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20193, Deleted member 4946, one job away and 12 others
You literarly did change the jaws…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20193, Deleted member 4946, Kmscurry and 17 others
You literarly did change the jaws…
No I didn't, the actual jawlines are the same, hollow cheeks and shadows are giving the illusion of a better jawline.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: faggotchadlite, Deleted member 14561, delta7 and 8 others
what do you think makes those soft features look the way the do?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ChristianChad and Basedtheticz
what do you think makes those soft features look the way the do?
Begins with B rhymes with Jones.

Ofc the zygos and maxilla would play a big part in how they look in the morphs.

My main point is that they look way better without changing the jaw, which is what had me confused.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away and Baldingman1998
Begins with B rhymes with Jones.

Ofc the zygos and maxilla would play a big part in how they look in the morphs.

My main point is that they look way better without changing the jaw, which is what had me confused.
Dbbb2d3960733b5733f656033f4eb441

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero and 2 others
nigga u literally gave them hollow cheeks wtf ur talking about it's part of the mandibule and maxilla

Of course eye is important but they all have average jawline or above average

Go give them recessed subhuman jaw with those eyes

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, gamma, AscendingHero and 4 others
Also remember that good eyes comes with good maxilla and good maxilla makes good mandibule

So it's coping hard

Most chad have insane eyes and jawline becayse it's correlated in 75% of the times

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, one job away, Acromegaly_Chad and 7 others
No I didn't, the actual jawlines are the same, hollow cheeks and shadows are giving the illusion of a better jawline.
What? This isnt edited..? His jaw looks noticeably wider
3592076F 3FA4 4016 A701 E705D817C83E

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 13137
Everything matters. You can expect one aspect of the face to elevate your entire look.

• +1
Reactions: Idrissmaxxing, AscendingHero, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
without zygos you can't be high class
and high class looks has the most appeal out of all faces

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, AscendingHero, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
You can measure the pixels, it's more the shadows and the definition giving the illusion of a wider jaw.
Thats insane, but also u did change his skin quality, changed his nct brows to thicker longer str8 brows and his lips improved

aka quick way to gain at least 1 psl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
nigga u literally gave them hollow cheeks wtf ur talking about it's part of the mandibule and maxilla

Of course eye is important but they all have average jawline or above average

Go give them recessed subhuman jaw with those eyes
Yeh but I didn't change jaw WIDTH, especially look at Riccardio and Di Maria, and yes I gave them better zygos and maxilla, but their jaw is the same, and also the ratios. How are they horsefaces but look good is what I'm saying.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Thats insane, but also u did change his skin quality, changed his nct brows to thicker longer str8 brows and his lips improved

the 5th pic **

Yeh that's the point of this thread basically. Trying to say softmaxxes and zygo definition > jaw.

Obviously ik bones matter and jaw is obviously law. But I feel this other stuff is very important also and often overlooked.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Yeh that's the point of this thread basically. Trying to say softmaxxes and zygo definition > jaw.

Obviously ik bones matter and jaw is obviously law. But I feel this other stuff is very important also and often overlooked.
For sure i agree.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz

Btw can u naturally improve ur lips in thickness / width / lip fissure and cupid’s bow or is surgery required

i know lip width can be fixed with lip stretching not sure about the rest

Yeh but I didn't change jaw WIDTH, especially look at Riccardio and Di Maria, and yes I gave them better zygos and maxilla, but their jaw is the same, and also the ratios. How are they horsefaces but look good is what I'm saying.
Also another thing to point u have them like 1 in 500 eye area, even with many procedures u can't get those eye area

Also another thing to point u have them like 1 in 500 eye area, even with many procedures u can't get those eye area
Ehhh kinda..

Di Maria still has his UEE though.

A negligible difference in angle.

The difference is more due to the shadows and the lighting changes.
U need to realize that ur FaceApp filter changes more Than u think… the difference in angle and width is that of a low tier jaw to a high tier one and you know it

• +1
Reactions: user47283, Looks234, Basedtheticz and 1 other person
U need to realize that ur FaceApp filter changes more Than u think… the difference in angle and width is that of a low tier jaw to a high tier one and you know it
Pms bro

Btw can u naturally improve ur lips in thickness / width / lip fissure and cupid’s bow or is surgery required

i know lip width can be fixed with lip stretching not sure about the rest
You can get some improvements if you mouthbreath or snore at night by improving your lip seal and overtime your lips will have a more pleasant shape and thickness.

But Cupid's bow and the actual form of your lips is mostly genetic and can only really be changed through obscure surgeries which are normally for accidents or patients with cleft lip.

• +1
sof tissues matter a lot , probably just as much as bone.

You can get some improvements if you mouthbreath or snore at night by improving your lip seal and overtime your lips will have a more pleasant shape and thickness.

But Cupid's bow and the actual form of your lips is mostly genetic and can only really be changed through obscure surgeries which are normally for accidents or patients with cleft lip.
i know the maxilla also plys a vital part in lip shape and what not but i dont know how, anyway how do you improve lip seal.. by naturally stopping mouth breathing+ snoring? Seems like the only way to fix that is by bimax to fix a recessed maxilla. Therefore it all adds up if what I said is true

@SixCRY @Acromegaly_Chad care to add something to the argument? I know u guys know more than most people here.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
LOL from ryan renolds to chris hemsworth

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz
i know the maxilla also plys a vital part in lip shape and what not but i dont know how, anyway how do you improve lip seal.. by naturally stopping mouth breathing+ snoring? Seems like the only way to fix that is by bimax to fix a recessed maxilla. Therefore it all adds up if what I said is true

@SixCRY @Acromegaly_Chad care to add something to the argument? I know u guys know more than most people here.
First of all some general things:

Fix jaw only as long as it's is a failo
- retrognatism and prognatism
- jaw shape and definition
- soft tissue support

The most important thing is to bring your jaw only this much forward until it perfectly supports the soft tissue and the nasal, cheek and lip to chin line are parallel from a lateral view and the nasolabial angle is between 95 - 85°. Anything more will look uncanny, dysharmonious, simply off. Fix jaw angle width with side wing, implants or lateralization through BSSO until the intergonial distance to interzygomatic distance is 0.9 maximum with the zygos projecting laterally slightly wider than the temples.

First learning:
-> Jaw surgery is mainly to fix failos and ideally support the genetically determined soft tissue

Jaw halos are created with submental lipo, fillers for angularity or conservative implants.

If the jaws are advanced so that they ideally support your soft tissue as described, you will get your genetically determined, best possible lip thickness and mouth width.

A bimax with classic lefort 1 and BSSO Obwegeser method will both make lips fuller and the mouth wider. Mouth width should equal interpupillary distance.

Any changes other than that will only be needed in rare cases, either to fix extremely ublucky soft tissue growth or creating halos.

So learning number two is:
-> Soft tissue changes on the lower third are mainly for creating halos.

Your lips can still be improved with bullhorn lip lift, corner lip lift, fillers and botox.

So to sum this up:

Bone surgery to fix failos and ideally support naturally determined soft tissue.

Soft tissue surgery to create halos.

Soft tissue and bone development are interdependent but not in a causal relationship. It means that your pheno and all qualities around your soft tissue that are as vast and artistically subtle, in a way that science can't capture, determine your looksmaxxing potential to a significant degree.

This is also the reason why some people ascend hard from Bimax and other barely improve or even descend.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, lilhorizontal32, StrangerDanger and 3 others

- soft tissue support

The most important thing is to bring your jaw only this much forward until it perfectly supports the soft tissue and the nasal, cheek and lip to chin line are parallel from a lateral view and the nasolabial angle is between 95 - 85°. Anything more will look uncanny, dysharmonious, simply off. Fix jaw angle width with side wing, implants or lateralization through BSSO until the intergonial distance to interzygomatic distance is 0.9 maximum with the zygos projecting laterally slightly wider than the temples.

First learning:
-> Jaw surgery is mainly to fix failos and ideally support the genetically determined soft tissue

Jaw halos are created with submental lipo, fillers for angularity or conservative implants.

If the jaws are advanced so that they ideally support your soft tissue as described, you will get your genetically determined, best possible lip thickness and mouth width.

A bimax with classic lefort 1 and BSSO Obwegeser method will both make lips fuller and the mouth wider. Mouth width should equal interpupillary distance.

Any changes other than that will only be needed in rare cases, either to fix extremely ublucky soft tissue growth or creating halos.

Your lips can still be improved with bullhorn lip lift, corner lip lift, fillers and botox.

So to sum this up:

Bone surgery to fix failos and ideally support naturally determined soft tissue.

Soft tissue and bone development are interdependent but not in a causal relationship. It means that your pheno and all qualities around your soft tissue that are as vast and artistically subtle, in a way that science can't capture, determine your looksmaxxing potential to a significant degree.

This is also the reason why some people ascend hard from Bimax and other barely improve or even descend.
I'm btw very lucky to know after rigurous analysis that I'm part of the first group, whose soft tissue actually grew well and is just not ideally supported by bones and will ascend hard after a bimax.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope

- soft tissue support

First learning:

So to sum this up:

Tagging fellow bimax niggas here
@lasthope @Zenturio @lilhorizontal32 @one job away

You might find this helpful

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lasthope, lilhorizontal32, one job away and 1 other person

- soft tissue support

First learning:

So to sum this up:

Damn son, did not expect that wall. Thanks for the articulate answer.

I'm btw very lucky to know after rigurous analysis that I'm part of the first group, whose soft tissue actually grew well and is just not ideally supported by bones and will ascend hard after a bimax.
How did you find out about that? (Whether your soft tissue grew well)

Lip seal is not achieved by bimax alone,
some people are recessed and have lip seal

The lip seal is achieve with genioplasty , cuz ur lower lip is not touching ur upper lip because it lacks support and the mentalis muscle will push the lower lip down

When u do genio you add support to lower lip and you push the mentalist forward

• +1
How did you find out about that? (Whether your soft tissue grew well)
Nasal and cheek line, subnasial angle, lip to chin line, making them parallel with realistic osteotomy outcomes.
My chin wing surgeon gave me a surgery simulation software that costs 12k so I can run these simulations there jfl

• Woah
Reactions: lasthope, lilhorizontal32 and Biiyo03
Nasal and cheek line, subnasial angle, lip to chin line, making them parallel with realistic osteotomy outcomes.
My chin wing surgeon gave me a surgery simulation software that costs 12k so I can run these simulations there jfl
Damn thats fucking dope lol