Jaw is law? Eyes are the prize? PSL autists gtfih

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Diamond
B259D37B B5F6 400F BE9A CB7AAE51B4EC

Josh McGregor, athlete Chad jock archetype, widely regarded as a CHAD irl. Some Psl autists even call him a chad.

My question is, is his eye area bad and if so then how is he a chad (because his others features make up for itttt) ? He has lots of uee and giga high set eyebrows, so what’s u psl autists explanation for calling him a chad when In reality if anyone had his eye area you’d say over. Does this prove jaw is law jfl
Regardless, over for psl autism in 2024, he has nasolabial folds too and doesn’t care. Real chad isn’t some perfect Nordic warrior like u cucks jerk off to, real chad fucks what he wants jfl and doesn’t care about muh uee

APPEALMAXXING IN 2024 > PSL GAYNESS

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, Soychadcell and smallman
Also raters like BGM (😭😭😭) and others always stress that to be a chad u need amazing eye area. In retrospect, cover half the photo and post just his eye area and u forum rotters would say sub5 sub 5. My point is ur all retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Soychadcell and boss8055
Also raters like BGM (😭😭😭) and others always stress that to be a chad u need amazing eye area. In retrospect, cover half the photo and post just his eye area and u forum rotters would say sub5 sub 5. My point is ur all retarded
They are right, eye area is extremely important and one of the top things you need to look good. Eye area being subpar alone won't make this guy sub5 because the rest of his face is pretty good.
Eyes are the window to the soul, the first thing a woman looks at is your eyes when you both gaze at each other, just from looking at your eyes they mostly know if she's interested or compatible at all.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, 97baHater, boss8055 and 2 others
Because facial structure is more important than eyes. Know plenty of dudes with big eyes that girls like. Now, they will say they know examples of dude with bad jaws who still look good cause of eyes, when actually they still have symmetrical, good bones overall in their face , just not a good jaw.
But still jaw often can make up for bad eyes.

Regardless this is all dumb shit talk, white pill chads are where it's at, confidence is the truth, fk the black pill

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: <6PSLcel, datboijj and sub5pslathlete
They are right, eye area is extremely important and one of the top things you need to look good. Eye area being subpar alone won't make this guy sub5 because the rest of his face is pretty good.
Eyes are the window to the soul, the first thing a woman looks at is your eyes when you both gaze at each other, just from looking at your eyes they mostly know if she's interested or compatible at all.
So do u agree with the fact that if u have a “bad” eye area u can still ascend/look good (to forum standards atleast jfl) if u make up for it with other stuff

Because facial structure is more important than eyes. Know plenty of dudes with big eyes that girls like. Now, they will say they know examples of dude with bad jaws who still look good cause of eyes, when actually they still have symmetrical, good bones overall in their face , just not a good jaw.

Regardless this is all dumb shit talk, white pill chads are where it's at, confidence is the truth, fk the black pill
Confidence yes obviously matters but only when u are actually good looking, people on this forum think people like Jordan Barrett don’t talk they just go out and women walk towards them with tits out
If anything most “psl gods” (jfl at that term) all had very giddy personalities look at Hexum lmao

• +1
Reactions: F36
Its impossible to be more than htn with a completely average jaw

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DOHC, EggKing and sub5pslathlete
And what about eye area jfl 😂
You can be a very good looking guy but have an average eye area. Check out the good looking celebs. Alot of them don't have any sort of hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Miant Gimplants and sub5pslathlete
  • +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants and sub5pslathlete
You can be a very good looking guy but have an average eye area. Check out the good looking celebs. Alot of them don't have any sort of hunter eyes
Exactly my point
This guy gets it

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
  • +1
Reactions: smallman
Eyes are the prize

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
So do u agree with the fact that if u have a “bad” eye area u can still ascend/look good (to forum standards atleast jfl) if u make up for it with other stuff
ascend? probably not, can still look good like this guy if everything else is good, plus "bad" eyea rea is one thing, some people have death tier eye area that cannot be saved

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
ascend? probably not, can still look good like this guy if everything else is good, plus "bad" eyea rea is one thing, some people have death tier eye area that cannot be saved
If u cropped just his eye area and brows and posted it in the ratings section
Everyone would flood it saying omg OVER ! Tagging fucking bgm and giant implants or some shit saying get obo

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
If u cropped just his eye area and brows and posted it in the ratings section
Everyone would flood it saying omg OVER ! Tagging fucking bgm and giant implants or some shit saying get obo
Even if you showed the complete picture, the guys on here would rate him a 6/10 cause of his eye area and say he's at most htn cause of it.

• +1
Even if you showed the complete picture, the guys on here would rate him a 6/10 cause of his eye area and say he's at most htn cause of it.
yep and in real life this guy slays like crazy

• +1
You can, look at vinnie hacker. If you look at his eye area its individually bad but hes chadlite-chad
That dude needs to keep his hair short. One of those guys who looks better with short hair than long

• +1
Reactions: smallman
When in reality he is a 10/10 appeal chad fashion model lmao who fucks stacys every single day

Forum civil war is incoming now since psl autism is being debunked and Aryan Father BGM has been banned @coisbhai jfl

Especially cause of the clout he has. Thats the most important. To have looks, and clout , is the peak for being an attractive male

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete, JohnDoe and smallman
Especially cause of the clout he has. Thats the most important. To have looks, and clout , is the peak for being an attractive male
Literally
Females want to fuck famous people it is their right of trophy
Even if I was a subhuman and a girl wanted to fuck me cause my name aye come here I’ll take it

When in reality he is a 10/10 appeal chad fashion model lmao who fucks stacys every single day
For sure. If he was a real Chad he would find one Stacy and build a family and be a good influence

• +1
Literally
Females want to fuck famous people it is their right of trophy
Even if I was a subhuman and a girl wanted to fuck me cause my name aye come here I’ll take it
100%. In college I noticed that dudes who were in top fraternities, despite being average, would have mad clout with girls. They would literally say "oh he's in xyxy?" And be impressed even if they weren't the best looking.

• +1

I have very light blue eyes with low set dark eyebrows and positive canthal tilt. Lol doesn’t mean shit because the rest of my face sucks.

100%. In college I noticed that dudes who were in top fraternities, despite being average, would have mad clout with girls. They would literally say "oh he's in xyxy?" And be impressed even if they weren't the best looking.
Literally man
Jfl at EVERYTHING in 2024 to be honest
Even Jews are slaying whilst clueless people rot here

I have very light blue eyes with low set dark eyebrows and positive canthal tilt. Lol doesn’t mean shit because the rest of my face sucks.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

eye area is a halo at most as long as your orbitals havent absolutely melted away

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and smallman
upper eyelid exposure doesn't mean bad eyes. Either way his eye area is masculine , eyebrows are thick. Low body fat face with a dom jaw. He pulls of the buzzcut very well because of his masculine face.

• +1
upper eyelid exposure doesn't mean bad eyes. Either way his eye area is masculine , eyebrows are thick. Low body fat face with a dom jaw. He pulls of the buzzcut very well because of his masculine face.
Oh really ? Then why does everyone on this forum say it is over when someone has even the tiniest bit of uee jfl

Not even bad eye area.

Only failo is dogshit uee

Not even bad eye area.

Only failo is dogshit uee
Psl retard has been spotted
Do u think the supermodels who’s tits he probs Jizzes on and the high fashion modelling agencies who beg him to sign care ab his “uee” 😂😂😂😂😂

Psl retard has been spotted
Do u think the supermodels who’s tits he probs Jizzes on and the high fashion modelling agencies who beg him to sign care ab his “uee” 😂😂😂😂😂
What?

Im just saying his eye area isnt as bad as you claim. How does that make me a psl autist

Oh really ? Then why does everyone on this forum say it is over when someone has even the tiniest bit of uee jfl

yeah it's sort of a meme (think of Cillian murphy in his prime , a hearththrob) , we all know it . Either way his lower lids are tight(no scleral show) . His eyebrows are really masculine and his jaw is top tier. He has that lean hollow cheekbones look and a masculine jaw. Truly a masculine chad .

• +1
I
What?

Im just saying his eye area isnt as bad as you claim. How does that make me a psl autist
Im
Not claiming his eye area is bad
I’m saying that he is a prime example of how shit like uee etc doesn’t mean it’s over lmao and ppl need to stop focusing on shitty ratios and micro features

lowest iq thread i think i ever read almost unironically

imagine thinking mcgregor has a bad eye area bahahahahah

• +1
Jaw is more important than your eye area.

• +1
I

Im
I’m saying that he is a prime example of how shit like uee etc doesn’t mean it’s over lmao and ppl need to stop focusing on shitty ratios and micro features
Oh, well my bad.

I thought you were calling his eye area bad because of those traits. Didnt read properly

• +1
I

Im
no one says it’s over because of uee

• +1
He's a massive ogre with good height and frame, tall skull, mogger mandible

And it's not like his eye shape is even bad, he just has some UEE but thick eyebrows and pfl halo him

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and sub5pslathlete