Jaw is law? Eyes are the prize? PSL autists gtfih

Squinting and Angle theory using professional model cameras
no jfl everyone has uee if they’re looking down at their phone. He has much lower set brows than models like chico as well

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, Allornothing and sub5pslathlete
no jfl everyone has uee if they’re looking down at their phone. He has much lower set brows than models like chico as well
He isn’t looking down in that pic but yeah I get u for sure

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
He isn’t looking down in that pic but yeah I get u for sure
his head it tilted back so he is looking down relative to the rotation of his skull.
IMG 1121

someone like this would’ve been much better to prove your point, unfortunately i don’t have his full face or name but had plenty of simping foids in the comments

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
his head it tilted back so he is looking down relative to the rotation of his skull.
View attachment 2966044
someone like this would’ve been much better to prove your point, unfortunately i don’t have his full face or name but had plenty of simping foids in the comments
Ur right

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
View attachment 2962287
Josh McGregor, athlete Chad jock archetype, widely regarded as a CHAD irl. Some Psl autists even call him a chad.

My question is, is his eye area bad and if so then how is he a chad (because his others features make up for itttt) ? He has lots of uee and giga high set eyebrows, so what’s u psl autists explanation for calling him a chad when In reality if anyone had his eye area you’d say over. Does this prove jaw is law jfl
Regardless, over for psl autism in 2024, he has nasolabial folds too and doesn’t care. Real chad isn’t some perfect Nordic warrior like u cucks jerk off to, real chad fucks what he wants jfl and doesn’t care about muh uee

APPEALMAXXING IN 2024 > PSL GAYNESS
His eye area isn't bad, the picture is.
Josh is a PFL, Lateral canthus, eyebrow and browridge mogger

• Love it
My question is, is his eye area bad and if so then how is he a chad (because his others features make up for itttt) ? He has lots of uee and giga high set eyebrows, so what’s u psl autists explanation for calling him a chad when In reality if anyone had his eye area you’d say over.
Beyond over for this forum @Magnum Opus @russiancelreturns

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Because there is no 1 answer to a variable of things. When his bone structure, soft tissues and ratios are there to make him model tier good looking. Then the eye area with uee doesn’t matter as much. There are so many deathnics that get simped with having extreme uee and I wondered why. But there’s other factors to it.

• +1
You’re doing great work for this forum bro keep it up

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing

Attachments

• rate-alessandro-dellisola-v0-xe3d74uiyx981.webp
    rate-alessandro-dellisola-v0-xe3d74uiyx981.webp
    42.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 4146986_IMG_20240402_200619.jpg
    4146986_IMG_20240402_200619.jpg
    513.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 4146979_IMG_20240516_165723.jpg
    4146979_IMG_20240516_165723.jpg
    413.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 4146978_IMG_20240516_165812.jpg
    4146978_IMG_20240516_165812.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
View attachment 2962287
Josh McGregor, athlete Chad jock archetype, widely regarded as a CHAD irl. Some Psl autists even call him a chad.

My question is, is his eye area bad and if so then how is he a chad (because his others features make up for itttt) ? He has lots of uee and giga high set eyebrows, so what’s u psl autists explanation for calling him a chad when In reality if anyone had his eye area you’d say over. Does this prove jaw is law jfl
Regardless, over for psl autism in 2024, he has nasolabial folds too and doesn’t care. Real chad isn’t some perfect Nordic warrior like u cucks jerk off to, real chad fucks what he wants jfl and doesn’t care about muh uee

Everyone has uee at that angle

• +1
They all have above average jaws
Their bigonial width is below the ideal range except o pry who is has a gonial angle of 129. It's just that they are lean

Their bigonial width is below the ideal range except o pry who is has a gonial angle of 129. It's just that they are lean
Yea, they're not perfect but they're just above average

Yea, they're not perfect but they're just above average
Bro they have average jaws just leaned out. They aren't above average

• Hmm...
Reactions: smallman
View attachment 2962287

"perfect nordic warrior" a perfect chad wouldn't be gayass blonde

• JFL
They are right, eye area is extremely important and one of the top things you need to look good. Eye area being subpar alone won't make this guy sub5 because the rest of his face is pretty good.
Eyes are the window to the soul, the first thing a woman looks at is your eyes when you both gaze at each other, just from looking at your eyes they mostly know if she's interested or compatible at all.
lower third is still what makes girls wet

• +1
because uee isn't a negative just because you watched a youtube video about it

just because a bunch of retards think something doesn't make it true

• JFL