shekelmaxxer

Iron
Jaw is law ...

is it?

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, 5'7 zoomer and Detective
Jaw is law ...

is it?

Lucky ass man. So .org is coping when they say all black women are NT whores with no moral standards or values. I will find myself a non NT muslim black stacy

Lucky ass man. So .org is coping when they say all black women are NT whores with no moral standards or values. I will find myself a non NT muslim black stacy
U won't lol

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
How do you know?
They be drankin dey kool aid n sheiit n listenin to Ariana grande cardib n dat orange hair ho sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

nahh that's a stacy among niggers and she goes for bottom 0.0001% surely I dream :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO
she doesn't seem to be particularly happy though

maybe she just fell too deep into the virtue-signaling trope and now doesn't know how to come out of it, because now dumping the dude will bring more hate and ridicule, women generally are very wary regarding public shame and perception, given the fact that she's been praised and featured in the media for hooking up with a jawless man

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 30679

maybe she just fell too deep into the virtue-signaling trope and now doesn't know how to come out of it, because now dumping the dude will bring more hate and ridicule, women generally are very wary regarding public shame and perception, given the fact that she's been praised and featured in the media for hooking up with a jawless man
Maybe he has a huge dick that she’s satisfied with

• JFL
Reactions: shekelmaxxer
Just be a literal jawless subhuman theory

• JFL
Reactions: 6′2 still over
mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: 6′2 still over
she looks so mad she KNOWS she made a mistake but she cant back out now

• JFL
Reactions: shekelmaxxer
She cheats on him with Tyrone

I will never understand this cases, jfl
So height is law