Jaw is more important the eyes irl

Even without seeing his eye area 100% of females would say they want this guy to rip off their clothes and fuck them cause of J A W

High-Fashion-Square-Mens-Sunglasses-Brand-Designer-Unisex-Gold-Metal-Frame-Male-Eyewear-Quality-Gradient-Sun.jpg

Just as long as when he takes his sunglasses off his eyes are at least around average it's not gnna make any women change their mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 3043, NormieKilla and 1 other person
What is it with these autistic discussions? Both features are equally important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 2227
Even without seeing his eye area 100% of females would say they want this guy to rip off their clothes and fuck them cause of J A W

High-Fashion-Square-Mens-Sunglasses-Brand-Designer-Unisex-Gold-Metal-Frame-Male-Eyewear-Quality-Gradient-Sun.jpg

Just as long as when he takes his sunglasses off his eyes are at least around average it's not gnna make any women change their mind
What is it with these autistic discussions? Both features are equally important

IMG 20191024 191129
IMG 20191024 191148
IMG 20191024 190842

Vs

Images 17

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 3043, HighIQcel and 2 others
said by the guy who has death tier eye area :feelsping:
Stop coping my nigga both complement each other just like height and face, you can't get one and lose the other

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
said by the guy who has death tier eye area :feelsping:
Stop coping my nigga both complement each other just like height and face, you can't get one and lose the other
did u not read my post? jesus.

my jaw is decent and my eyes are below average psl wise (so average irl). if anything, i would be saying how important eye area is bc it’s the feature that i lack jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
wdym with below bottom 30%?
nvm i get what u mean
your eye area is like 20th percentile btw op, your extreme nct makes you look like a crackhead, stop coping with jaw

• JFL
nvm i get what u mean
your eye area is like 20th percentile btw op, your extreme nct makes you look like a crackhead, stop coping with jaw
jfl the cope

nvm i get what u mean

Tbh 30th percentile is awful, probably worse than the right eye area

Ifxczngvs5941

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and didntreadlol
aren't you getting surgery to fix your orbitals jfl
why would you need to that if eye area doesn't matter :unsure:
did you not read my post bro? i’m just gonna assume you’re fucking around bc you already know the answer

• JFL
The jaw is better in any case bro. No squinting for your jaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HumidVent and Deleted member 2227
Orb has a very subhuman and trash lower third

• +1
Only if your eyes dont fail you. If normal eyes than yea jaw>eyes. If cuck eyes haw cant save you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Only if your eyes dont fail you. If normal eyes than yea jaw>eyes. If cuck eyes haw cant save you

If normal lower third Eye Area>Jaw (already showed examples above of subhuman lower third and good eye area).

If normal lower third Eye Area>Jaw (already showed examples above of subhuman lower third and good eye area).
Dont know man. You need to see it from the bluepilled POV. A good lower third is more obvious than really good eyes.

• JFL
Dont know man. You need to see it from the bluepilled POV. A good lower third is more obvious than really good eyes.

Females are not BluePilled. Their subconscious also is TOTALLY BlackPilled.

If we talk about "normies/females" POV so is even worse, since females hate failos. So a bad Jaw or a bad Eye Area would be a big problem anyway.

Another projection OP, based on own features
LEss than 5 people legit here, but now i agree with you, but its a tough spot

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 3043
people are so biaised here.but it's our way to.cope

Who is legit here

i never said eyes didn’t matter jfl. the amount of low sentience users in this post is unreal tbh. i said IF YOUR EYES ARE TOP 10% AND UP AND BELOW 30% THEN IT WILL AFFECT YOU IRL. so yes, eyes DO matter, but it’s also funny how people will post PICTURES of good eye areas when i also said “in pics, eyes>jaw irl, jaw>eyes.” i never denied the importance of eyes. i never said eyes are cope. so many people want to go after my throat itt, instead of trying to debate me jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 2486
i never said eyes didn’t matter jfl. the amount of low sentience users in this post is unreal tbh. i said IF YOUR EYES ARE TOP 10% AND UP AND BELOW 30% THEN IT WILL AFFECT YOU IRL. so yes, eyes DO matter, but it’s also funny how people will post PICTURES of good eye areas when i also said “in pics, eyes>jaw irl, jaw>eyes.” i never denied the importance of eyes. i never said eyes are cope. so many people want to go after my throat itt, instead of trying to debate me jfl.
No one wants to go after your throat, most people are just low IQ and tbh so are you for not providing evidence but whatever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and hebbewem
So many subhumans with good jaws.

His jaw is insane with mediocre Eyes. A jaw like that would make everyone stare in awe.

AVXdQRP 460s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Bad eyes are impossible to fix, bad jaw is easy to fix therefore making eyes more important and higher value. End of discussion.

COPE OF THE WEEK. IF YOU HAD FEROCIOUS FELINE HUNTER EYES YOU WOULDN'T BE MAKING THIS THREAD

• +1
This explains why I’m more successful IRL; good jaw but shit eye area.