• +1
Reactions: flippasav, latincell95 and Fynasids dk
did he take your itis

• +1
Reactions: qqpkp
@Fynasids dk

• +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk
do u know he actually fucks more or are u just making that assumption cause he stole ur girl
He fucks my ex girl and i didnt had sex since wednesday so yes he surely does fuck more, maybe they are fucking right now

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Sprinkles
He fucks my ex girl and i didnt had sex since wednesday so yes he surely does fuck more, maybe they are fucking right now
nigga's on a 3 day drought and having a mid life crisis

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, latincell95 and ConfusedBolivian
He doesn't look recessed bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, jflsnowdzz, chadintraining and 1 other person
this nigga traumatized

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Fuck all of you sre recessed bcs you dont know the difference brutal recessed gang in ny thread innit

Still isn’t recessed
Lol, u are recessed then bcs when i see in the mirror all i see is a forwardd grown past the lips chin like Dragos or hexum

Lol, u are recessed then bcs when i see in the mirror all i see is a forwardd grown past the lips chin like Dragos or hexum
just be psl god or ur recessed theory

Pfo05n0mft781 1
Screenshot 20240211 005203 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 20240205 080331 comfacebookkatana

Just like the nigger i am showing, mandibule lenght a. D ramus means shit when you have a weak chin

• Hmm...
Reactions: LancasteR
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and ConfusedBolivian
View attachment 2736269View attachment 2736270View attachment 2736272
Just like the nigger i am showing, mandibule lenght a. D ramus means shit when you have a weak chin
The black guy has bimaxillary protrusion, which is mostly a dentoalveolar problem with crowding.
Sure the black guy could look better with just a genioplasty, but it doesn‘t mean his chin is "recessed"
It’s a bad example because bimaxillary protrusion is mostly a dental issue and could be fixed with a staged orthodontic approach.
In other words, it doesn’t count.

The black guy has bimaxillary protrusion, which is mostly a dentoalveolar problem with crowding.
Sure the black guy could look better with just a genioplasty, but it doesn‘t mean his chin is "recessed"
It’s a bad example because bimaxillary protrusion is mostly a dental issue and could be fixed with a staged orthodontic approach.
In other words, it doesn’t count.
He doesnt have a chin, bimaxillary protrusion my nut sack nigga

He doesnt have a chin, bimaxillary protrusion my nut sack nigga
No, bimaxillary protrusion masks his chin projection.
The retruded chin is a common occurrence with bimaxillary protrusion, but doesn‘t have to be.
Could get fixed with a genio and/or orthodontics
IMG 1229

Also it doesn’t count since you can’t compare the white guy (also with a different pheno btw) who doesn‘t have this deformity, with this black guy who has it.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
No, bimaxillary protrusion masks his chin projection.
The retruded chin is a common occurrence with bimaxillary protrusion, but doesn‘t have to be.
Could get fixed with a genio and/or orthodontics
View attachment 2736287
Also it doesn’t count since you can’t compare the white guy (also with a different pheno btw) who doesn‘t have this deformity, with this black guy who has it.
Good stuff didnt knew about this, but the white guy has recessed chin no doubt on it anyways he is fucking my girl and i am not so lmao

• +1
Good stuff didnt knew about this, but the white guy has recessed chin no doubt on it anyways he is fucking my girl and i am not so lmao
Yeah but low forward chin projection /= recessed chin
If it were recessed it would look different, it‘s just not that projected. Many prettyboys have that chin.

• +1
Yeah but low forward chin projection /= recessed chin
If it were recessed it would look different, it‘s just not that projected. Many faggots have that chin.
Low T bones

• +1
Low T bones
Depends. Can also be caused by environmental poisoning which inhibits full potential and growth in the womb or puberty.
Men have begun to feminize while women have begun to masculinize.
This shows both in bodily traits and mental traits, and the modern reversal of gender roles that is slowly becoming apparent in the west.

• +1
Depends. Can also be caused by environmental poisoning which inhibits full potential in womb/puberty.
Men have begun to feminize while women have begun to masculinize.
This shows both in bodily traits and mental traits, and the modern reversal of gender roles that is slowly becoming apparent in the west.
3793555 Screenshot 20231129 165614 coyellwyellowapp

Why i have this chin and jaw? I am the only one in ny family with this type of lower third.
I actually believe it is bcs i eat raw primal since i am 14,i ate raw organs, raw eggs and raw milk raw meat without my mom knowing when i was in puberty but i am the only guy in my family with this bones

• +1
View attachment 2736317
Why i have this chin and jaw? I am the only one in ny family with this type of lower third.
I actually believe it is bcs i eat raw primal since i am 14,i ate raw organs, raw eggs and raw milk raw meat without my mom knowing when i was in puberty but i am the only guy in my family with this bones
I followed aajonous vonderplanitz and sv3rige when i was a kid and ate only primal bcs i wanted to healthmaxx, i also did 1 hour sunbaths daily during puberty

• +1
View attachment 2736317
Could be genetics.
Could also be that you weren‘t that affected by the environment and that your diet in puberty helped with the forward growth of your jaw.
Often bad habits will accumulate over span of multiple generations, that’s why you sometimes see grandfathers with a jaw of steel meanwhile their grandchild has recession or downward growth.

• +1
I followed aajonous vonderplanitz and sv3rige when i was a kid and ate only primal bcs i wanted to healthmaxx, i also did 1 hour sunbaths daily during puberty
Those are good, am also learning about that stuff just now.
Been slowly getting into watching sverige.

• +1
Those are good, am also learning about that stuff just now.
Been slowly getting into watching sverige.
I used to eat 6 raw eggs minimun daily, i felt so good and healthy raw primal is the way dont let anybody tell you otherwise my friend

• +1
I used to eat 6 raw eggs minimun daily, i felt so good and healthy raw primal is the way dont let anybody tell you otherwise my friend
Yeah it‘s definitely more healthy than the garbage we‘re eating nowadays.
I‘m still looking into it and researching, haven‘t actually gotten into looksmaxxing yet.
But it’s interesting topic and worthy a look into.

• +1
Yeah it‘s definitely more healthy than the garbage we‘re eating nowadays.
I‘m still looking into it and researching, haven‘t actually gotten into looksmaxxing yet.
But it’s interesting topic and worthy a look into.
Start with raw milk and raw eggs, if you sre lactose intolersnt dont drink milk and do raw kefir or yogurt.
For meats start with lean cuts of organic grass fed beef mixed with egg yolks.
My diet was eggs and milk for the morning, lunch was eggs and some meat, and dinner was meat with some fruit from my garden usually papaya or watermelon.
I was healthy, strong and happy teenager that way never gotten sick

• +1
Also raw eggs dont cause salmonella and raw meat is safe to eat that is just goverment propaganda, "muh food pyramid" lol

• +1
Start with raw milk and raw eggs, if you sre lactose intolersnt dont drink milk and do raw kefir or yogurt.
For meats start with lean cuts of organic grass fed beef mixed with egg yolks.
My diet was eggs and milk for the morning, lunch was eggs and some meat, and dinner was meat with some fruit from my garden usually papaya or watermelon.
I was healthy, strong and happy teenager that way never gotten sick
Definitely going to try this after I fix my health and sleep apnea.

• +1