Jaw is not law guys

Definitely going to try this after I fix my health and sleep apnea.
Stop eating carbs for a week and eat more animal fats, you will see how ur sleep apnea heals or at least get better

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Stop eating carbs for a week and eat more animal fats, you will see how ur sleep apnea heals or at least get better
I have it because of jaw growth issue and later camouflage orthodontics that fucked up my airway even more.
Only solution now is bimax and genioplasty and teeth expansion with orthodontics.
The jaw stops growing after a certain age and it‘s a anatomical problem.
But I appreciate your advice, thanks.

• So Sad
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
I have it because of jaw growth issue and later camouflage orthodontics that fucked up my airway even more.
Only solution now is bimax and genioplasty and teeth expansion with orthodontics.
The jaw stops growing after a certain age and it‘s a anatomical problem.
But I appreciate your advice, thanks.
Oh shit, then it isnt inflamottory i see, good luck my friend take care

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Start with raw milk and raw eggs, if you sre lactose intolersnt dont drink milk and do raw kefir or yogurt.
For meats start with lean cuts of organic grass fed beef mixed with egg yolks.
My diet was eggs and milk for the morning, lunch was eggs and some meat, and dinner was meat with some fruit from my garden usually papaya or watermelon.
I was healthy, strong and happy teenager that way never gotten sick
How do I know if I am lactose intolerant. I have been drinking raw milk for a while but I don't know if it's causing me acne :feelsrope: . Meat alone is not enough height growth right because it doesn't have growth hormone. Right?

How do I know if I am lactose intolerant. I have been drinking raw milk for a while but I don't know if it's causing me acne :feelsrope: . Meat alone is not enough height growth right because it doesn't have growth hormone. Right?
Raw meat has way more nutrients then raw milk, and raw dairy doesnt cause acne lactose intolerant have diarrea and farts when drinking rsw milk

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Raw meat has way more nutrients then raw milk, and raw dairy doesnt cause acne lactose intolerant have diarrea and farts when drinking rsw milk
But doesn't raw milk have way more growth hormone for height growth?

• Hmm...
Women want less when it comes to physical features of men.

But be caring about money a lot

Yes but it is not only about that you also need nutrients
Did you eat any carbs while heightmaxxing? Excluding the ones in raw milk. I'm assuming you were in constant ketosis?

• +1