JAW IS NOT LAW, IT IS YOUR EYE AREA THAT DETERMINES ALL (COPE ENDING THREAD)

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
Jaw is not law boyos, stop the cope. EYE AREA IS LAW.

Saw a guy today with a dimorphic skull, and great eyebrows, halo eye area. But something was off from him being a mogger, I didnt know what it was at first. Then I realized, it was his jaw. But it wasn't even so bad to the point where it was over. Just some fat and if he leanmaxxed he could truly be a mogger (well not really he was kind of short but could potentilly slay

I see so many users on here cope with the jaw area, but jeremy allen white shouldve proven that jaw is not law, it is your eye area, and foids are literally lusting after him, and its his eye area that carries.

All moggers have great / appeal eye areas. but most dont have henry cavil or sean opry level jaws.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Infinite, Deleted member 34058, Deleted member 48689 and 8 others
The guy in your pfp shows the opposite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, PseduoAryan, Infinite and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: arabcelxxx, N1666, bleachmaxxer69 and 5 others
Amount of evidence provided: 0.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, bleachmaxxer69, Latinolooksmaxxer and 5 others

Saw a guy today with a dimorphic skull, and great eyebrows, halo eye area. But something was off from him being a mogger, I didnt know what it was at first. Then I realized, it was his jaw. But it wasn't even so bad to the point where it was over. Just some fat and if he leanmaxxed he could truly be a mogger (well not really he was kind of short but could potentilly slay

I see so many users on here cope with the jaw area, but jeremy allen white shouldve proven that jaw is not law, it is your eye area, and foids are literally lusting after him, and its his eye area that carries.

All moggers have great / appeal eye areas. but most dont have henry cavil or sean opry level jaws.
Another retarded thread, I have top tier eye area but no woman ever pays attention to me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rteme, try2beme, diamondbill and 3 others
> COPE ENDING THREAD
> Like 2 paragraphs worth of text, most of which is an anecdote that barely even proves the original point

Stop hyping up your threads like this if they're not going to live up to the title little incel

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, arabcelxxx, cyprian_tomaszewski and 4 others
harmony is law

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62819
> COPE ENDING THREAD
> Like 2 paragraphs worth of text, most of which is an anecdote that barely even proves the original point

Stop hyping up your threads like this if they're not going to live up to the title little incel
Typical grey thread

• +1
> COPE ENDING THREAD

Incels day 1 of stepping outside discovering personal experiences. Now the whole world must hear of this water revelation that everyone knows already.

Incels day 1 of stepping outside discovering personal experiences. Now the whole world must hear of this water revelation that everyone knows already.
"water revelation" so you agree then ok

"water revelation" so you agree then ok
They are dependant on each other imo. Jaw is more severe when lacking but eyes are more appealing when higher echelons.

Was this at a club?

A great eye area can save a bad jaw. A great jaw cannot save a bad eye area.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dantemaxxing, TechnoBoss and Latinolooksmaxxer
IMG 1331

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and mug
yes it can, as proven many times on this forum. Like Rami Malek whether you think he's GL or Not he got famous cause Jaw and isn't incel

ACTUAL RETARED NIGGER

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
What's the secret behind this ntmaxxed guy called "big dick energy" by women?
Jaw and mouth color probably
Images 45

His skin is gross, bad nose, mid eye area but doesn't care cuz he has facial harmony and good bones. He's not even trying to looksmaxx and looks fine. Remove his jaw and see how nerdy he looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and chadintraining
What's the secret behind this ntmaxxed guy called "big dick energy" by women?
Jaw and mouth color probably View attachment 2771543
His skin is gross, bad nose, mid eye area but doesn't care cuz he has facial harmony and good bones. He's not even trying to looksmaxx and looks fine. Remove his jaw and see how nerdy he looks.
He’s also 6’3 but ok sure

Jaw and height is law

+hair too if under the age of 22

jaw is indeed law

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing

Eye area makes or breaks you end of cope

Jeremy Allen White eyes are dogshit

Ofc eyes are the most important. Jaw is 2nd to that.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Jaw is easy to fix eye area is not, that alone should tell you where they rank in importance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058 and Gaygymmaxx
If we can all come to the common ground of,

"If all features are within reason, face is most important"

Then it's obvious eye area is incredibly important. Your conversations are held in the eye area, it is the most looked at part of your face, which is the most looked at part of your body.

However jaw is very important, important enough to be a deal breaker, so the thread is inaccurate imo. And Lip got status halo from high T character in chef.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689
@Gengar @Squirtle can we ban jaw vs eye area threads

Jaw is easy to fix eye area is not, that alone should tell you where they rank in importance
That has no significance tbh, not part of the discussion

Images 77

It is true. Brad pitts brother had a shit eye area and same jaw and he had a failed movie career, in contrast to his brother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058
  • +1
Reactions: smallman

stupid greycel thinks he has a right to speak

dude it has always been jaw there is nearly no one with a good jaw in rl that's why a good jaw mogs eye area

many people have decent/good eye area nobody cares about them

They are dependant on each other imo. Jaw is more severe when lacking but eyes are more appealing when higher echelons.
thing is nearly no one in rl has a good jaw but many have some decent eye areas that's why jaw stands out

but i agree eye area gives the good harmony and appeal

• +1
yes it can, as proven many times on this forum. Like Rami Malek whether you think he's GL or Not he got famous cause Jaw and isn't incel
and even considering rami has probably the worst eyes u can have

he got famous because hes a very talented actor

another dogshit take from you just kys at this point