Jaw lengthening and close set eyes

W

wannabel00ksmaxxer

Iron
I have class 2 div 2 deep bite and also gonion assymetry. My left gonion is higher than my right thus making my jaw look rounder from that side. Overall my jaw is pretty good, decent width, good ramus with some angularity especialy on the right side where i can get hollow cheeks (12% bf, with certain lighting and head position though), chin is projected, no lip incompetence, i just lack 4mm of vertical height. My face doesnt appear short though especially with short hair and short sides.

I was thinking of doing a bsso+ side wing to fix my class 2 and symmetrisize my left gonion in order to look the same. Problem is that i have eyes (haven't measured ipd and es ratio, they are low pfl as well) which dont appear close set but i cant fit an eye between them which is usually used to determine if they are closer set. I recently stumbled upon some threads on jaw surgery forums and reddit claiming that lengthening (and widening) the jaw will offset the appearance of low ipd eyes, making them appear more close set. I dont know if thats the case and i wanted your opinion on the matter, if you have heard similar cases etc.

i dont even know if my eyes are considered close set or if jaw surgery will make them appear that way tho. Got to find some high iq members or register jaw surgery forums and talk to that autist kavan.

i dont even know if my eyes are considered close set or if jaw surgery will make them appear that way tho. Got to find some high iq members or register jaw surgery forums and talk to that autist kavan.
Send me a private dm with your face, I am a trusted private rater